FLASHBACK

WRONG GUY

FLASHBACK

GD's PROV

M very sorry for her  because i have Dara in my life and i'll have only her till my last breathe. when i left her behind and open the door i bumped into Hanbin, i saw his face with worriedness. There was a packed box in his hand but he drop and walk fastly towards her. I picked the box and tried calling him but he didn't heard me. I took the box with me and kept in the backseat of my car. Dara was waiting there for me . she was asking what was in the box and why m taking so long?

GD: It's a long story babe and sorry for keeping you wait..
Dara: But what happened you look tensed ? Is something went wrong?
GD: Babe!! It's a long story ..i will tell you all after we arrived ok?
Dara: umm... ammm...happy 4th valentine day Jiyong..
GD: same too you dear..

we reached my penthouse and i closed her eyes with my hands and go to the place where i want her to.

Dara: ji..what are you doing?
GD: just wait and see...

Dara pov's

He take his hands off and saw a beautiful face of the sea with many boats written I LOVE YOU with light in it.. i am so touched with that. I turned around him and buried my face in his chest and hug him tightly. He's so sweet at times.

Cyna pov's

Today m very bored , my bandmates went for shopping and m in the practice room because Mr.sajangnim punished me for eating too much from outside and m sooooo lonely... When my minds comes to Hanbin oppa, my first and only crush GD oppa opens the door and steps inside the room.
My heart "THUMPPP" stops
GD: Hai!!!
Cyna: Hello oppa!! [bowing my head 90degree and i don't want to look up again cuz m really  shy shy shy]
GD: Today i want to tell you and give you something
Cyna:[again thumpp] Ohh..oppa!! what is it?
GD: Ammm...last time when we met at the terrace, i bumped into someone and when i left. He is at the door. He drop a box and walks towards you with full of worried. I tried calling him to give it back but he didn't heard. Here is the box,  m trying to this box to you as fast as i can but i can't because of my tight schedule.

I can't speak a word "M REALLY SORRY HANBIN OPPA" my thought came and m dreaming in my own world and forgot to take the box.
when i feel the hand of GD OPPA in my head and ruffle my hair, i was surprised and he smile to me and give the box . I take the box with no word because i don't know what to say. He again smile at me and turn around then walk away slowly. When he reached the door. He didn't looked back but said something.. "TAKE CARE OF MY LIL BRO" with his thump's up and the figure disappeared.

 

WRITER'S NOTE

tnkQ for reading my fanfics.....if you have doubts pliz let me know cuz this is my first fanfic so m really nervous and i want feedback to improved my writings

My next chapter is SILVER JUBILEE

Lots of luf,

galaxyluxa