1/2

Deaf For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We can see it as clear as day." Youngbae smirked as he put his foot back against the creaking desk as soon as Jiyong left the room. "You have the puppy eyes for Ji." Daesung and Seunghyun whistled and clapped their hands, not unlike a barking seal.

The group of five, or four with recent Jiyong's absence, were situated in an empty classroom at Seoul University, all busy teasing Seungri, the maknae.

It was inevitable to not tease Seungri about his little crush on his hyung. He always sat close to him, hung out with him when none of the other hyungs would want to tolerate Jiyong's rants, and help him choose a color to dye his hair, something Jiyong doesn't even allow his mother to have a voice in. Seungri, bless his soft heart, fell in love with his hyung, from his damaged locks that look soft no matter what crazy thing had happened to them, down to the tiny delicate feet which he knows his hyung hates. Seungri didn't fall in love with his hyung from his looks, his wealth, or his academic acheivements (which were all high quality). Nope, Seungri fell in love with his hyung's singing voice.

He had found out about Jiyong's beautiful raspy voice one day when he visited the older's house in 8th grade. He couldn't find Jiyong in the house and his mother had only gruffly answered that the rascal had run off somewhere. Seungri thanked her and quickly ran out into the forest, the place where the five of them would always meet. Or had met. It had been such a long time since they had actually met in the space and hold 'special' meetings and talk about crushes and gossip. Daesung and Seunghyun didn't care because of their need to study (Seunghyun actually just wanted more time to eat) and Youngbae decided to focus on his dancing skills. Only Jiyong and Seungri actually met in the place until they slowly just ran out of time to meet. Only Seungri knew that Jiyong actually went back to the place, to see and feel the sentimental moments.

He had ran back to the place, every tree seeming smaller and harder to duck under than it had been two years ago, and heard an angel singing. It was sad, almost frustrated, but with an undertone of understanding. Seungri didn't know what to make of it. A stranger, in his [and Jiyong's] most sacred place? He prepared to barg in and smack the person with a branch, only to find it was his hyung. His gangster hyung with dyed hair and piercings, not to mention he already had contact with a few people all promising him to give him a free tattoo, was singing.

And Seungri fell in love.

"Make sure to video his response," Daesung snorted, his small eyes turning into slits as he continued laughing. "It would probably be a laugh that he would hide under his hand."

Seunghyun solemnly smiled and shook his head. "It would be his screaming for help because he knows how big of a ert Seungri is. 'Help! ert Seungri is in love with me and wants to f*** me three ways to Sunday!'"

Youngbae closed his eyes and breathed deeply, a habit the other three knew that meant their 'mom' didn't want to hear anymore. Youngbae unfortunately was bestowed the duty of being the 'mother' of their small group since he had turned five. When they decided the nickname for him it was on a playground. The five of them were all in the playground, Jiyong on the swings, Daesung climbing up the slide, Seungri babbling on the ground, and Seunghyun in the sandbox (eating the sand, not playing), while Youngbae stood at the highest point of the toy castle and watched over the four. He softly called out to the babies while they played: "Don't fall down!" "Careful there!" "The swings don't go higher than the sky." "Sand isn't edible!" 'Seunghyun! No!" (That one was used the most often).

Eventually, Jiyong got tired of his friend's nagging and answered, "Yes mom!" This promptly led to three things. Seunghyun falling into the pond ( he had somehow wandered over there in a span of three seconds), Seungri crying loudly, and the start of Youngbae's new nickname 'Mommy Bae'.

Youngbae pinched his nose and opened his eyes. His eyes gave a small warning to Seunghyun, who promptly became quiet, and Daesung rubbed Youngbae's back muscles.

"Seunghyun, I have told you countless times to refrain yourself from swearing in front of me. Especially the profanities that relate to the sacred art of love making. I won't control myself next time," he warned the older. Though his words were serious and not unlike an imitation of his dad, Seungri couldn't help but giggle into Daesung's shoulder behind his hyung's back.

"What is so funny?" Youngbae snapped, drawing his attention from Seunghyun to the little Seunghyun. He knew that his word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter