First

Not a Joke
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Amber, you! Yah! Come here! “. Amber run to save her life from the angry ice princess. 
“Yah! How dare you put my tea with salt! ”. Krystal chasing Amber who run around the living room.
“I’m sorry princess, I thought that was sugar “. How she scared look at Krystal’s face.

‘I’m going to die today, goodbye beautiful world’. Amber prayed to herself.

Amber slow down from her run, ready to die in her best friend who now so savage to Amber and want her head between her slim milky legs. Ready to smack her down. Krystal so into that action, like WWE. Damn girl, so rough. Oh yeah Amber about to die by the way.
“Seriously Amber? You just can’t check before you poured that thing in my lovely tea huh? Or you just want to put a prank on me? ”. Krystal asked with the icy vibes on her face that Amber scared to. 
“Of course not! I just don’t mean to do that. I don’t know, this is your apartment. You put that salt and sugar in the same look jar and same place. You should put them in different jar or colour “. Amber keep her face straight when answered and try not to look at Krystal. 
“Yah! Urgh fine! My fault”. Krystal surrender.

‘Yes! Llama win! For the first time in forever ~ “. Amber start singing in her thought.

“Yah! “. Krystal scream when she know Amber celebrated her win in that stupid Llama brain.
“I..I’m sorry princess, I don’t mean to”. Amber stuttered.
Krystal ignored her and sit on the couch with pout on and arm circling her body.
‘She so cute! ‘. Amber admired her best friend antic.
“Krystal! Look at handsome llama here. Jjang! “. Amber sit beside Krystal tried cheer with her ‘amazing’ aegyo. Doing duck face, puckered her lips, dancing with her pokemon song. Amber know Krystal can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter