Final

Unlucky 14th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

unlucky 14th.

words: 1001 w.
genre: fluff, comedy
summary: valentines day wasn’t kyungsoo’s forte. 

 

 

Kyungsoo hates Valentines Day.

It confuses him why he loathes the holiday. It’s not that he doesn’t have anyone special to spend the day with. He’s not bitter. He has no reason to be. In fact, Kyungsoo has a girlfriend he loves dearly he wants the best surprise for him. It’s just that he’s not good at showing affection.

He envies Chanyeol for being vocal about his feelings. He envies Baekhyun for always planning the most outrageous surprise adventures for his girlfriend. He envies Jongin for his cheesy pick-up lines Kyungsoo cringes to but obviously, Jongin’s girlfriend enjoys. He also jealous of Jongdae for putting his feelings into actions and initiates skinship whenever he has the chance to.

All of those traits seemed to circle around s but never really instilled in Kyungsoo. Now Kyungsoo’s stuck in their shared apartment with a broken heart shaped cake, romantic half-eaten dark chocolates and flowers. Thankfully, he managed to pull off the flowers. Kyungsoo is a recipe for chaos and disaster.

A few arrangements, flower petals and lit candles later, you opened the front door to the sight of a well-thought Valentines Day dinner. The whole room was dark, curtains slightly open to allow some of the moonlight to wallow in. Moonlight aside, the long candles were the only source of light. It definitely made the ambiance sweet and romantic.

You should be astonished Kyungsoo managed to organize all of these without anyone’s help. But you were worried if Kyungsoo had a mental breakdown while preparing all of this since it isn’t really a Kyungsoo thing to do.

“Happy Valentines Day, Sweetheart.” Kyungsoo came out from his hiding place, a bouquet of flowers clasped on his hand.

“Are you okay, babe? Are you sick?” You placed your palm on his forehead to check his temperature. What made him act this way? Instead, he gave you a peck on the lips before handing you the flowers.

“Kyungsoo, I really appreciate the gesture but–”

Kyungsoo sounded worried. “But what?”

“Babe, I’m allergic to flowers. Pollen, remember?”

With widened eyes, Kyungsoo mouthed a small ‘oh’ before moving on to Plan B. He passed on a box of chocolates. He smiled, “It has strawberry filling inside. Your favorite.”

You o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter