Noona, meet your .......

Noona, meet your .......

 

"Noona, Kwangmin's going to be here soon" I told --- noona and she nodded while giving a smile. "Alright"

I switched on the TV in the living room, waiting for my friend to come.

 

"Jeongmin ah, i'll be going out to buy some foods" noona said, about to close the door. "Okay, noona! Don't forget to buy bubble gums!" i said quickly.

"Aigoo, yeah I will. Goodbye!" she shut the door.

 

"Hmmm, i'll just sleep for awhile then" i said, switching off the TV and dozed off.

 

 

BAM!

 

I woke up shockingly after hearing the loud bang. "What was that?" i muttered. "It must be noona" i stood up and head to the kitchen. And there she was, lying on the floor.... crying.

 

"NOONA!" I went down to my knee and shooked her arm. "Noona, are you alright?" i said panickingly.

 

"D-Dongwoo...." she traced off.

 

"Dongwoo hyung? What happened?"

 

"He... He left me."

 

My mouth went open, unbelievable.

 

"N-No, he wouldn't...."

 

she nodded slowly, grabbing my hand and squeeze it.

 

Dongwoo hyung and --- noona know each other for 5 months and Dongwoo asked her to be his girlfriend after a month. Seeing them to together makes me happy. Noona was more cheerful and happier than ever. Dongwoo hyung was meant to be with her. They were almost like a perfect couple. But.... Why is this so sudden?

 

"Noona, stop crying" i patted her back. "why, Jeongmin? Why?" she mumbled.

 

"I.. dont know..."

 

"Jeongmin, just leave me like this" she shooed me away.

 

"No... Noona." she sat on the floor, keeping quiet.

 

"Noona" i said.

 

"Noona" again.

 

"Noona" and again.

 

"Noona"

 

"Noona"

 

"Noona"

 

"Noona"

 

"Noona"

 

"Jeongmin!"

 

"Jeongmin"

 

"yah"

 

"YAH JEONGMIN!" someone poked my cheeks. "w-what?" i opened my eyes.

 

"Kwangmin?" He looked at me confusedly.

 

"Yeaaaah. What's wrong with you?" he asked.

 

I was asleep the whole time?

"Where's --- noona!?" i shouted, standing up and ran to the kitchen. "noona!" she was there...... smiling widely. I sighed happily.

 

"Jeongmin donsaeng! You're awake! Kwangmin has been waiting for you for a long time already" she patted my head and continue cooking.

 

"what... just happened?" i scratched my head. "Noona, where did you go after you brought the food?"

 

Before she could answer, Dongwoo hyung suddenly popped out from the bathroom. "Oh, hi Jeongmin" he waved at me. I looked at him, curiously. "what? Is it something on my face?" he touch his face.

 

"No" i said. "Can I speak with you for awhile, Dongwoo hyung?" I continued, pulling his arms. He looked at noona and shrugged. "Okay"

 

We both went into the living room, Kwangmin was there too.

 

"So...." Dongwoo said.

 

"You didn't left --- noona, right?" i blurted out. His eyes grew bigger. "Ofcourse not! I love her so much!" he said.

 

"You sure?"

 

"Yeah. Whats wrong with you, Jeongmin?"

 

"Ah nothing" i shooked my head, smiling. Kwangmin ignored us both and went into the kitchen. "Can you do me a favor, hyung?"

Dongwoo hyung nodded.

 

"Promise me you wont leave my sister" i said, letting out my pinky.

 

He looked at it and confidently let out his pinky.

 

"I promise. And I will never ever let her go as she is my one perfect girlfriend. Or soon to be wife" he grinned and winked.

 

And so --- noona did find a perfect boyfriend. Oh, i mean a perfect husband ;)

Dear Noona, meet your perfect husband.

-LJM.

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------
SO! How is it? I know its kinda crappy -____________- sorry /bows/ 
 
DO COMMENT! <3