I meet him in my new school

Please, Smile Again

 

1 year ago

At the bench

LBH : JiYeon ah~, please wait in here. I’ve something to give you.

JY : Mwo? Do you want leave me alone in here? *pouted*

LBH : Just a few minutes. Please...*begging*

JY : *smile* arasso, but don’t take a long time. Arasso?

LBH : Ne~ *smile*

Then byunghun left jiyeon go to jewelry store. He was enter the jewelry store. He look at the rings. And, his eyes, look at a beautiful ring.

LBH : I wanna buy this is.

Shopman : Okay, please wait.

This is the ring that byunghun bought.

At the bench...

JY : Where did he go? Hmm...i just wait him in here.

 

After bought the ring, byunghun running to highway. Suddenly...

Bruuukkkkkk...

The car hitting him very hard and make him fall with holding his ring. He collapsed lots of blood.

 

At the bench...

JY : *Why he was took a long time? Should i go to searching him? Hmm..ne, i’ve to go. i don’t know why, but i feel something bad will happen to him. My heart beat become fast. I should go to searching him.* *worried*

Jiyeon walking to searching him, but she doesn’t find him. Then, she calling him. But, no answer. She begin worried.

JY : I hope he doesn’t something bad happen to him. Please, God. I’m begging you.

Jiyeon look at the highway with full of people.

JY : Why so crowded? Is there something happen or accident?

Then, she approaching highway.

JY : Excuse me, what happen in here?

A man : oh, in here there is a car accident. A boy was lay with a lot of bloods.

JY : *OMG, I hope that person is not byunghun oppa.* Ah~ kamsahamnida for your information.

Jiyeon curious who the person get accident, and approaching him. She got shock and her eyes full of tears.

JY : Oppa...don’t leave me. Please...*crying and holding his hand*

LBH : Ji...ji...yeon ah~ i...i...i wanna...give.....you this...*weak voice with showing a small box*

Jiyeon take a small box and open it. She see a beautiful ring.

LBH : *A weak smile* please, wear it whenever you go. i’ll always be your side. *bleeding from the mouth*

JY : Stop talking...hiks...hiks...*crying hard* somebody, please help him...*shout*

Many people trying call ambulance.

LBH : S..st..stop...crying...jiyeon ah~. Let me see your smile, jiyeon ah~ because you’re so pretty when you smile. *weak voice*

JY : *Smile while she keep cring*

LBH : *Smile* i wish i can see your smile longer, but...but...i think i can’t, jiyeon ah~ i wish you always keep smiling without me in your arms...

JY : What do you mean? You’ll always be my side, right?

LBH : Jiyeon ah~ ...continue your live without me. ...There’s so many things you can do without me. And keep...smile...*smile* your smile like a sunshine to...me...And the last...the...last...happy anniversary, my...lovely...jiyeon...sa..rang...he...*close his eyes and his hand fall from her hold*

JY : Byunghun ah...please....wake up...please...wake up...WAKE UP!! Hiks...hiks...wake up, oppa...*crying*

Then, the ambulance has came. They’re checking byunghun. But, it’s too late. He has gone.

JY : Noooooo!!! Hiks...hiks...don’t leave me, oppa...hiks...ANDWAEEEEEE...

She’s crying very loudly.

JY : I swear, i’ll not smiling again. Because, this smile just for you and only you. Nothing else.

 

Now...

JY Omma : Jiyeon ah~ please wake up. Today is your first day to go to your new school. Don’t be late. And please, make some friends in your new school. Maybe you’ll not sad anymore and be happy.

JY : Arasso, omma. *I can’t happy anymore. My happiness was gone and taken away from me. Byunghun is my happiness, omma.*

Jiyeon getting ready to go to school.

JY : Omma, now i’m going.

JY Omma : are you don’t breakfast?

JY : No, i’m not. Annyeong. *waving*

JY Omma : Annyeong.

Then, she walking to her new school that not far from her house.

 

At the school...

LJ : Hi...*wink*

The girls : Kyaaaaaa...oppaaaaa...

Ricky : Aish...it’s too early flirting with the girls, hyung.

LJ : It’s so fun, you know. Having the girs in your arms...woah...

C.A.P : Your brain is just thinking about girl.

LJ : Whatever, hyung. Let’s go to the class. Or we’ll be late.

Then, L.Joe and his gang is called teen top entering their classroom and sit at their seat. They’re have same class. So, usually they’re walking together.

LJ : Annyeong, girls...*waving*

 

A few minutes later, jiyeon has arrived in the school. But, she doesn’t know where her class. Lucky, she look a woman seems like a seonsaengnim. Then, she approacheing her.

JY : Excuse me, mam. Do you know where is 3D class?

A/N : 3D is inspiration from gokusen hahaha... i like that drama..  yankumiiiii kekeke i want have a seonsaengnim like her ^_^v she’s so nice, caring, and funny...

?? : Who are you? This is the first time i see you.

JY : ne~, i’m a new student here.

?? : oh, i see. My name is Kim Sun Ah. You can call me kim seonsaengnim, since i’m your homeroom teacher. Btw, what’s your name?

JY : my name is park ji yeon, seonsaengnim.

KimSS : Okay, you can follow me because i’ll teaching in your class.

JY : Ne~ kamsahamnida, seonsaengnim. *bowing*

Then, they’re walking to 3D’s class. And a few minutes later, they was arrived and enter the class.

KimSS : Yeorobun, today you’ve a new friend. Please, introduce your self, jiyeon ssi.

JY : Ne~ annyeonghaseyo. Park jiyeon imnida. You can call me jiyeon. Please treat me well. *look at the students*

Her eyes suddenly stop at a boy with brown hair. That boy sitting in behind, near the window.

JY : *How come he has a similar face with byunghun oppa?* *her eyes be wider*


Okay, this is updated for today. Sorry for boring chapter. Btw, i want to ask you. Do you wanna sad ending or happy ending in this story? Please read my other fanfics with tittles “MY PRINCE OR HIM???”, “SHE’S MINE”, “THIS IS MY PAST LIVE OR MY FUTURE LIVE?”, “MY TEACHER IS MY BOYFRIEND”. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT. Gomawo~