Why she avoid me? Is she hates me alot?

Please, Smile Again

 

L.Joe looking back to JiYeon.

LJ : *Why she look at me like that? Is she like me?* *smile then give jiyeon death wink*

JY : *Of course, he’s not byunghun oppa. Byunghun oppa is not like that. Not a playboy like him.* *ignore l.joe wink*

LJ : *Mwo? He ignore me? It’s impossible. How can she resist my charm? Usually, the girl will be melting with my wink. But, what happen with this girl? She’s no reaction. Omo, this is the first time a girl didn’t reaction with my wink. Hmm...interesting.* *smile*

KimSS : Okay, now you’ll sit with...ahh...there’s a empty chair. You can sit there. *point at an empty chair* L.Joe, this girl will sit beside you. Treat her well and don’t do anything else to her. Arasseo?

LJ : Seonsaengnim, i’m not a bad boy. I’ll not do something bad to her.

KimSS : I don’t trust you. I let her sit beside you, because only one empty seat in this class is beside you. So, please treat her well. Arasseo?

LJ : Ne~ arasseo.

Then, she’s walking to the seat and sit in there. She’s begin put her stuff on the table.

KimSS : Okay, let starting to study now.

Then, they’re begin study. L.Joe just pretend writing, his eyes look at jiyeon.

Jiyeon just busy writing some notes.

LJ : Ya....ssstttt *try to get jiyeon’s attention*

JY :........................... *ignore him*

LJ : *Omo, she just ignore me? I can’t believe it.* ya...ya...park jiyeon ssi. Am i invisible? *waving at her face*

JY : *look at L.Joe with annoying face* *why he’s so noisy? I don’t care with his face similar with byunghun oppa. Because i know, oppa doesn’t seems like that jerk.*

LJ : *Omo, now she look at me.* ya, jiyeon ssi. Can we be a friend? My name is L.Joe. nice to meet you. *offering his hand to her*

JY : *look at his hand and look at him* I was not going to want to be friends with you. *cold tone*

Then she listening seonsaengnim again.

LJ : *His eyes be wider* *M..M..MWO? She doesn’t want be a friend with me? It’s just a joke, right? Is she serious with her words? Omo, she’s so attract me. Hmm...i’m so curious about her.* Jiyeon ssi...

JY : ................................

LJ : Jiyeon ssi.

JY : ..................................

LJ : *Why she’s act like this? What’s her problem with me? Do i did something wrong to her? I just want to be a friend with her. Hmm...a weird girl. But, i like it kekeke* Park JiYeon ssi *shout*

All the eyes look at L.Joe with weird expression.

JY : *Ah...he just ashaming me. So annoying boy.*

KimSS : What’s wrong, L.Joe? why you shout out?

LJ : Jiyeon ssi ignore me. *cute pouted expression*

KimSS : I think she’s have a great instinct. so, she just ignore you. I think, her action is exactly right.

LJ : What do you mean, seonsaengnim? Do you mean i deserve got it?

KimSS : yes, you’re. Because, you’re such a player who didn’t studying well. So, jiyeon ssi, you’re the first girl who act the right in front of that bad guy. Please, stay away and from him, jiyeon ssi.

JY : Ne, seonsaengnim.

LJ : *Mwo? She just agree with seonsaengnim’s words? I can’t believe it.* *saw jiyeon with disbelief face* seonsaengnim, i’m not a virus that must be avoided. *pouted*

KimSS : Shut up, Now, let’s starting again.

Teen Top other member just laughing him.

LJ : *aish...why this girl is so difficult to be approaced? The more i can’t get her, the more i’m be curious about her.*

 

Kriiiiiiinngggggg...

The bell is ringing. It’s time to breaktime. Jiyeon be ready to get out from the class, suddenly...

LJ : Jiyeon ah...do you want me to take you go around the school?

JY : No, thank you.

Then, she left him who still stood up there with disbelief face. His mouth open wider.

LJ : Woah...even she answer me quickly and didn’t thinking it. Woah, this girl jinjja daebak.

Teen top’s member approaching him.

CJ : Hahahahaha...the casanova got rejected by a new student. Hahaha..

LJ : Shut up.

Chunji stop his laugh.

LJ : Don’t call me a casanova L.Joe if i can’t attract her heart. *smile*

CAP : But, i think it would be difficult. Seems she hates you a lot. I can see her eyes.

LJ : *you’re right, hyung. I thought so too. I don’t have a confidence like usual to handle this weird girl.*

Ricky : Ya, stop this topic. Now, what are we gonna do?

Niel : How about playing basketball? Three on three?

ChunJi : hmm...great idea.

CAP : Arasso. Kaja.

Then, they’re going to basketball court. That court is esplanade. So, the other students can see the court freely. Jiyeon sit down at the bench, near the court. She eating her bread and a milkshake that she bought at the canteen before. L.joe look at JiYeon who sitting at the bench. He running to approach her and sit beside her.

LJ : Hi, what are you doing? *look at her* oh, i see. *get closer to her*

JY : ......................*get away from him*

LJ : *You avoid me, i’ll keep get closer to you kekeke* *get closer to her*

JY :........................*get away from him*

Suddenly, teen top appear.

Ricky : hyung, let’s play basketball now.

LJ : *aish...why they came in the wrong time?*

Changjo : *dragging L.Joe’s hand*

LJ : Yaaa!!! *shout* what are you doing?

Changjo : Let’s playing now. Don’t complain.

CAP : mianhae, for disturbing your meal, jiyeon ssi. Just ignore this annoying this stupid guy. Excuse me.

LJ : Hyung, why you said about me like that? Especially in front of her? *low tone because embarassed*

CAP : Stop complain. Kids, dragging him to the court.

All the member : Yes, captain!! *spongebob tone* *dragging L.Joe*

LJ : ya, let me go. i still wanna sit there. I still not yet finishing my words to her. Yaaa...*shout*

They just ignore him. They are getting away from view jiyeon and headed to the basketball court.

LJ : Jiyeon ssi...help meeeeeeee!!! *shout*

JY : Why i must help you? I’ll not help you since i don’t like you.

Teen top has arrived at the court and begin playing. The groups will be divided into two groups. A’s group are Niel, CAP, Changjo. B’s group are Chunji, L.Joe, and Ricky. They’re begin playing. The others student surrounded the court to see they’re playing. Including, jiyeon. they’re playing so nice. Especially, chunji and L.Joe. Ooppsss, sorry i choose them who playing the best because they’re author bias kekeke...

JY : They’re playing very good. Especially, that a brown hair named L.Joe. what a weird name for korean people.

L.Joe look at Jiyeon.

LJ : *Omo, she look at me. I’ve to show off my skill in front of her.* *smile*

Then, he begin playing with obssessed. Suddenly, the bell ringing. They’re stop playing. L.Joe look at the bench, and it’s empty.

LJ : *Did she saw our playing until end? I hope so.*


*sobs* *sobs* I lost 1 subscriber. I know it just one, but it mean to me a lot. But, i’ll not blame at him/her. It’s all my fault. I’m not really good writer. Mianhae, readers. *bowing* Please, my other subscribers. I beg you. Don’t leave me alone...Gomawo, for the subscribers who doesn’t leave me. Jeongmal gomawo~. I’ll update “MY PRINCE OR HIM???” soon. Stay tuned. Please, wait me, dear readers. Arasseo? wink  Please read my other fanfics with tittles "MY PRINCE OR HIM???”, “SHE’S MINE”, “THIS IS MY PAST LIVE OR MY FUTURE LIVE?”, “MY TEACHER IS MY BOYFRIEND. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE IT. Gomawo~