Seven

All His (A Kyungsoo Series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Wow guys im so sorry this took so long to update. This is NOT the final chapter, there will most likely be one more after this. :D


 

 

A comfortable silence settled inside the vehicle and Kyungsoo was fishing through his bag, pulling on his boxers and finding a plain white t-shirt, identical to the one ruined by the mud. Of course, he had another white shirt.

 

Had you dreamed the last hour that had transpired between you and him? Perhaps the stress from the trip coupled with your intense love for the man, who fished through his bag pulling on something from the bottom with a grunt, had lead to an intense daydream. Had that really just happened? It must have..you could still feel him, smell him, practically taste him all over your skin and you felt a soreness in your body that told you the had been very real.

 

Here he was and here you were watching as his plump lips pursed with the effort and you watched those pretty lips pull into a wide smile that killed you inside when he pulled the garment loose. It sprung free from the dark confines of his bag.

 

A garment that looked strangely familiar. You furrowed your brows and narrowed your eyes at the pants he had just pulled from the bottom of his bag.

 

“Ahah! I found them,” he smiled triumphantly in your direction and you recognized big pockets and the familiar looking fabric.

 

To your complete ing disbelief, and to his great amusement, you watched in horror as he pulled on the same pair of khakis as the pants he wore earlier. The ones ruined by the mud. The ones you hated deep down inside your soul and the ones for whose demise you had planned a toast to later. You already had the speech planned.  "Gone not soon enough...to the ugly pants graveyard…”

 

You couldn't believe it. There he sat, on his in the back of this truck, wearing the exact same outfit he wore when he went to the back of the truck to push it out of the mud. Only this time, a strange look on his face. What was that? Satisfaction? He seemed...lighter now. Happier.

 

Beautiful. And real.

 

You wanted to kiss him. It was a feeling you had experienced many times in your life as you looked at his face, yet this time was infinitely different. This time you weren’t zooming in on a fan taken photo. He was sitting in front of you with his heart beating inside his chest and the warmth of his skin yours for the touching.

 

Before you could miss the chance, with his face close enough for you to reach out and touch, you reached for him with both hands, pulling his face down into yours, lips connecting with his own, he was surprised by the kiss at first, before you heard an appreciative moan from his throat and his hands were on your face, holding you close, lips moving against yours slowly and sweetly.

 

“I can't believe you have more of those pants.” You said against his lips when you pulled away from the kiss. Your eyes opened first and you watched him close up.  His eyes were still closed tight as he breathed through moistened lips. He pulled his lips into his mouth, them with his tongue before he sighed and opened his eyes to look at you.

 

“You know I have several. Don’t lie. I know a lot about you too, remember?”

 

You captured your breath within your lips and quickly closed up your mouth, pouting away at the truth of his words.

 

Because dammit he was right. You knew about the several pairs of khakis in different shades of ugly...but you hadn't realized there were more of the exact same color. Perhaps you could spill something on these that wouldn’t come out.

 

“Come on. You have to get dressed before--” his eyes were on your neck and your shoulders and you felt his fingertips running down your bare skin. You held the blanket over your s but you felt his fingertip lightly pulling down at the fleece, uncovering the top mound where the suction of his mouth had made a small mark on your skin. A bruise caused by his teeth, “--before the tow truck driver comes.” His voice sounded farther away from the topic he had been discussing and he bit down on his bottom lip as his eyes slowly pulled up from the mark he had been examining with a dark look.

 

“Are you sure we need to go?” You whined, somewhat affected again by the very recent memory of his mouth and his teeth on your skin, and the little reminders all over your skin would surely make your next shower quite an exercise in self-restraint.

 

Kyungsoo was silent for a moment as he looked into your eyes and he blinked slowly, his eyes roaming over your face.

 

“I...only had the one.” His confession came out quietly and you ticked an eyebrow up.

 

So his mind was still on you. This man who had driven you crazy all ing day was now struggling with keeping his hands off of you, just as you had been struggling with the idea of putting your clothes on and getting back into the company of others. Into the company of people who would surely know..right? Wasn't it written all over both of your faces? The looks, the touches, the swollen lips and the marks between your legs, high up on your thighs, all over your s. The traces of him were all over you. Had you left similar traces on him? Perhaps your marks had been made deeper. With the way he was looking at you with those dark eyes, surely you had left an impression.

 

You looked up to see that his hair was a mess. Tugged this way and that by your hands as he tasted you, as he had driven you crazy, made you earlier, the sinful sight reminded you and you lifted your hand to run it through his dark short hair. You felt a bit of some product in his hair that made it bend and move where you tugged.

 

“Won't you be a good girl and put your clothes back on, hmm?” You could hear the low quiet frustration in his voice and his hands lifted the and the bra he had handed you earlier from your bag that you pointedly ignored. Did he have to ask you that way? You could practically feel the challenge behind the words, begging you to be bad and keep them off and… and… he only had the one .

 

You pouted at the clothes as you grabbed them and tossed the blanket away from you, exposing yourself again. He was watching you quietly as you moved to pull on your and put your arms through the straps of your bra, adjusting your s so you sat in it comfortably before you fastened the back hooks.

 

You had to admit. This felt y, his eyes on you like this as you got dressed and you heat on your skin burned, yet you didn’t mind the attention one bit.

 

He leaned into you as you began to reach for the t-shirt and shorts and you felt the warmth of his body overtake you suddenly. His lips were back, plump and soft and addicting. he kissed your lips and your hands went to his neck, falling back into it again...into him and his wonderful mouth that you swore you could spend hours kissing. This kiss was deeper, needier and more intense. He had also liked watching you pull your clothes back on over the lovemarks he had made on your skin.

 

You gasped for air when he pulled away and you felt a strong hand gripping behind your neck and a deep whisper breathed out against your neck, whispering past your ear, sending a shiver down your spine.

 

“I promise I will take them off of you tonight when I get you into my bed.”

 

You had to close your eyes for that one. You felt dizzy with the powerful words that he whispered into your ear so easily. When you recovered enough to risk looking into his face, His eyes were even darker and his lids half closed. You could see it on his face, just how affected he was. Just how much of a mark you had left on Do Kyungsoo.

 

The sound of an engine outside of the truck broke the enchantment and his eyes widened as he looked out the window.

 

“Clothes now,” he growled with urgency under his voice and you were already pulling your shirt over your head as soon as you heard that low rumble that sounded nothing like the comfortable quiet that lived within this truck with just the two of you as it’s tenants.

 

You smoothed your hair as you buttoned your shorts and quickly found your socks and shoes from inside the bag in the passenger seat. You hoped your mad scramble to dress wasn't too obvious to the old man that emerged from the tow truck and was now outside trying to talk to Kyungsoo.

 

Only it wasn't happening. Kyungsoo knew no Spanish and the old man rambled off questions louder and slower the longer the dazed Korean man stared at him with a blank look on his face.

 

You suddenly heard a few words in Kyungsoo’s low voice that surprised you.

 

”I’m sorry, please wait.” Kyungsoo said in decent enough Spanish and you opened the door to the back of the truck and climbed out carefully, trying not to step right in all of the mud the truck's tires had dug up and tried even harder not to look like your skin still burned where Kyungsoo’s fingertips had possessed you so completely before the old man had arrived.

 

You smiled as innocently as you possibly could and felt the steady rain landing on your head, soaking your hair as you spoke easily to the old man. An instant calm washed over both men as you communicated the problem that the tow truck driver had already gathered by taking one look at the stuck SUV.

 

He gave quick instructions for you both to get back inside and you put the truck into neutral as the man easily did his job, freeing you both from your quiet sanctuary that had been stuck in the mud. After paying the man, you both drove on in silence, seeking out a car wash to get rid of the thick mud that had nearly completely covered the back window of the truck so you could see the traffic behind you.

 

The mud was gone from the outside of the truck and the evidence inside was cleared out when Kyungsoo disappeared into the car wash bathroom, emerging empty-handed and stepping light on his feet.

 

The rest of the drive to Montserrat had an airy harmony to it. The only voice that spoke out loud came from the navigation. Within your mind was a drifting sea; as unnamed emotions colored by the recent memories of him floated along its tranquil waters with an innocuous pop music soundtrack that he would occasionally sing along with; under his breath, for himself only as he looked out the window.

 

As you drew closer to your destination, he found the back of your hand with his fingertips. You followed the signs and you turned along cobblestone pathways where arrows pointed, promising parking and access to the cable cars way up in the sky or the railway that carried passengers along the ground.

 

Outside of the truck, you looked up into the sky at the bright yellow cable cars suspended on microscopically thin threads of string that looked like they would surely snap if you even thought about jumping inside the thing. What if there was a strong gust of wind up on the mountain and the entire car came tumbling down?

 

You could feel your stomach churning and clenching just looking up at the terrifying thing.

 

“We can take the train if you want.” Kyungsoo’s low voice rang around in your ear, startling you out of your temporary stay of terror and you felt the warmth of his chest collide with your back when you moved.

 

The closeness with which he stood behind you felt comfortable. It felt intimate and inviting and you closed your eyes and absorbed it for a second before you had to move away from him.

 

Just one second longer. You could have this right? It was only one second. Maybe two.

 

When you didn’t move away from him, when you didn’t instantly look around for onlookers and distance yourself, he didn’t move either. The truck was at your back, the crowds of tourists that made their way through the parking lot were too far, too preoccupied, too many light years away from the whisper into your ear and the slow inch of his hand that wrapped around your waist.

 

He leaned into you, or you leaned back against him and you looked up again, into the air, letting your head just fall against his shoulder as you looked up into the sky at your certain demise.

 

What if you got so scared you peed your pants up there? Could your brand new, very fresh and scary relationship with the man of your dreams really survive something so horrific?

 

“Or we can ride the cable car and I can hold you if you’re scared. I promise I won't let you go until we both get off.”

 

His hand around your waist had traveled as his fingers dug into the space just below your s and his thumb was discrete where it caressed the curve of your .

 

His words were suggestive enough to team up with the high altitude and make your mind go hazy. Hazy enough to move your hand over his, encouraging the exploration of the softness of your s over your shirt. Hazy enough to pivot within his arms just enough to turn your face toward him and be met with the softness of his lips against yours when you kissed him. The kiss felt beyond your control. The air you were inhaling up here had to be spiked with something making you do these brazen things.

 

The brush of his warm tongue against yours fought against the nagging voice in your head telling you to stop; telling you to pull away from him and turn back around and possibly take three or four giant steps away from him. The voice shouted against the way his fingers dug into you and pulled you in closer. This was dangerous on so many levels. Perhaps that only served to fuel the excitement you felt pulsing within your veins.

 

The nagging in your brain was a quiet whisper in a rowdy frat party and it was no match for the quiet gasp you heard coming from somewhere behind you.

 

You pulled away from Kyungsoo’s lips, glancing up to catch the wetness that remained on his mouth in your wake. The pink in his cheeks spread with the widening of his big eyes as he looked behind you toward the source of the gasp.

 

You almost couldn't do it. Your feet didn't want to turn and face the person who had caught you both red-handed, touching each other, kissing each other, obviously deeply involved with each other in a physical way. Would they know instantly just how far you both had already taken this? Would it be written all over your face?

 

“You— what—“ the voice was speaking now. Already familiar to your ears you forced your legs and looked up into the face of the young man with the wide surprised eyes on his pointed face. Mouth open. Breathing all but stopped.

 

“Baekhyun—uhh...” Kyungsoo didn't seem to really have anything to say although the look on Byun Baekhyun’s face was hard to take in silence. “.” He finally settled on and you had to agree.

 

The look of surprise on Baekhyun’s face shifted as the wheels turned and realizations hit him hard. His mouth pulled in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter