Chapter Six: Crowds, Clothes, Restaurants

Mayday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

Remember when I said I was gonna publish an important chapter

haha

this is important

but not the chapter I was talking about lol

but I still wanted to update anyway

so here you go

 

It hasn't been several minutes since Bambam and Jinyoung met but Jinyoung was already overwhelmed. It wasn't just the crowd forming around them, the younger too, was intimidating for him. There was just this aura surrounding Bambam, what ever kind it is, he just can't put his finger on it.

All the time, the younger had been nothing but kind to him, yet he still has this heavy feeling in his chest. Maybe it was because of the clothes that Bambam was wearing. He was after all, quite over-dressed for someone strolling in a mall, wearing a black suit and all, he's even wearing heels, and Jinyoung wonders how he has no difficulty walking in them despite being a man. Jinyoung himself only wore casual clothes, specifically, a beige coat, baby blue long sleeves, and jeans.

It could be the crowd, too. Almost everyone were staring at them, and they're not even doing anything, they're just walking, making small talk, and nothing out of the ordinary. Even so, they all stare at them, some even following them or taking photos of them. To say the least, Jinyoung didn't like it. He wasn't used to it. Sure, he's received quite a lot of attention because of his father, but this is just too much for him. He's rather stay home than have a huge crowd stare at him.

The first stop was as Jinyoung expected, a clothing store. The interior was of the usual clothing stores, only made more elegant with the contrasting colors of the black walls, cream tiles, and gold racks for the clothes. "Hyung, pick whatever you like, I'll buy it for you." Bambam told the older. "You don't have to buy me anything." The latter smiled, shaking his head. "I insist, hyung." The younger pushed him towards the rack of expensive looking clothes. Jinyoung sighed in defeat and said, "Okay, thanks, I guess." "Just tell me when you're done, I'm gonna be buying clothes for myself anyways so just take your time." Bambam smiled and left the older, his heels making a clinking sound inside the quiet store with very few people inside.

Jinyoung glanced around, several shades of color filling his eyes. After minutes of strolling and staring at the clothes, he settled for a jet black leather jacket with a hint of silver at it's zippers. His eyes widened he he saw the price tag, '₩150,00' he read. Just as he was about to return it to where he picked it up from, he slightly jumped at the sudden touch at his shoulder.

"Oh, hyung, that's pretty nice." Bambam commented behind Jinyoung's back. "Do you want it?" He asked. "No, I was just looking at it." Jinyoung shook his head and hurriedly returned it to the rack of clothes. "Hm..." Bambam paused and added, "Mind if I take it then?" "Uhh, yeah, sure." The older stared at him, eyes wide. He took the jacket that the older had just been holding and headed off to look for more clothes.

Jinyoung continued browsing for clothes, and noticed that there wasn't any item that went below ₩50,00. He sighed deeply and slumped his shoulders. He saw another that caught his eyes at the far corner of the store, a navy blue coat. He checked the price tag, expecting it to be more expensive than the jacket before. To his surprise, it was less expensive, costing ₩75,000. He finally decided to take the coat, realizing that the clothes below this price range were all too small for him.

While waiting for Bambam, Jinyoung settled to the circular cushion set at the center of the store. He kept on observing his surroundings, tapping his own knee with his left index finger. Unconsciously, he pursed his lips, but not long did he break into a forced smile, meeting the eyes of a girl who was staring at him dreamily.

He went back to pursing his lips into a straight line and glancing around once the girl turned her gaze away from him. "Jinyoung-hyung!" He heard a familiar voice call him. Turning his head to the right where the voice came from, he saw Bambam approaching him, carrying about a dozen of clothes on his right arm.

"That's all you want, hyung?" Bambam asked, glancing at the coat that Jinyoung had been holding. "Mm-hm." Jinyoung nodded, keeping the same expression as before. "Okay then. Let's go." The younger of the two led the way to the cashier. Bambam put all of the clothes that he picked on the counter, including the coat for Jinyoung. Once all the items had been scanned, each piece of clothing were put in paper bags with the brand's logo on it.

Once they were out of the store, Jinyoung felt several eyes on them again. He then noticed that there were guards at the front of the store. Bambam handed him two paper bags, one containing the coat, and the other containing the leather jacket.

Jinyoung was growing anxious by the minute. His hands were growing cold and were starting to slightly tremble, although they were very subtle, Bambam noticed it somehow. "Hyung, are you alright?" The younger asked . "Y-yes, I'm perfectly fine." The other answered, mentally cursing himself for stuttering. "Are you sure?" Bambam asked more sternly. "Can we just sit down for a while?" Jinyoung asked, averting his eyes away from the younger.

"Okay. Let's go somewhere else." Bambam was yet again leading the way while Jinyoung asked no further questions and just followed him. The latter raised an eyebrow when Bambam stopped in front of a restaurant, a rather too luxurious one which seemed out of place to be put in a mall. "I'd like to make a reservation, please." Said the younger to the receptionist.

The two were led by the receptionist to the counter. As they were walking, Jinyoung took the opportunity to take in his surroundings. Black curtains, three table with four seats in each, white table cloth,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter