What's His Name?

I Like A Girl Named Amber

(Ailee)

"HURRY HURRY!!" 

"I'm trying, calm down. The party doesn't start in another hour." Joy sighed and sat on the bed, texting Irene and Ken. I chuckled quietly and kept doing my makeup. I wasn't worried about getting there late because I know Heechul was going to make everyone greet each other and all that stuff. Sadly for him, I had no date so HA! Who wins now diva? 

"Are you done? We have to go pick up some people"

"Yeah yeah, how do I look?" She looked at me, from top to bottom before taking a step forward and pushing my bra up, I could only blush and laugh it off. That weirdo, touching something like that so easily. U g h. 

((Time Skip to Party))

"WELCOME! It's been such a long time since I saw you, Oh My Shisus, you look great!" 

"Thanks Hae Oppa, you look even better. I see you went back to working out, what's the secret?"

"Oh you know, just trying to make babies" Everyone laughed at that, I just smiled. You heard it, is great for weight loss. I laughed at my inside joke as we all went into the huge house. Is it even a house? It's a castle what am I saying?

I went over to one of the tables and took a seat. As everyone was getting introduced I was looking around, drinking from my water. In all honesty, I wonder if anyone would hook up. I saw how a cute boy was talking to a girl. I've seen her around but not him, if I'm correct, her name is Krystal or something like that... He was really cute. I wonder who he is...

"Ailee, come with me, I want you to meet someone." Henry grabbed my hand and pulled me towards Krystal and the boy. As soon as the boy saw Henry, they hugged, the girl smiled and slipped a paper into the boy's suit before leaving. 

"I'm doing good, Krystal and I returned from Europe yesterday but she has to leave for a shoot so shell be heading out first. How are you?" ...they were dating... But His voice was a bit... Off?

"Oh, well, tell her it was nice to see her. And I'm great actually. Mimi and I have been well, however, today I want to introduce you to my friend. Ailee, meet Amber, Amber, meet Ailee." I extended my hand for a shake but Amber grabbed it and brought it up to her lips, giving it a soft kiss...

"Nice to meet you, Ailee, I'm Amber Liu. Is your date here?" 

"...N-no. I didn't bring a date. Yours just left so... That ." Amber laughed... But what the actually ing s???! He was a girllll? Ahhhhh!!!

"I'll leave you two then, I'll text you both later. Have fun!" And without another word, Henry ing left me with a stranger. That little cun-

"Want to sit down?" I looked at her and smiled slowly, taking a seat where Krystal was.

"How long have you known Henry?" 

"Not much. Maybe some years since we did some acting together. You?"

"All my life. We pretty much grew up together." I nodded, too afraid to say anything.... Since when was a girl this cute to me? 

"Well, want to dance? You can't have such a y body and not be able to use it, right?" I blushed and shrugged... Did she just call me y? Are we going to dance? Omg omg omg Ailee get your together.

"Pft. I can probably dance better then you. These curves are there for a reason."

"Oh really? Mind if you show me?"  my life. Shut up. Stop talking. 

"Show you? I'll teach you kid." I grabbed her hand and pulled her up with me, leading us to the dance floor where everyone else was in their own little world. 

I placed her hands on my hips as I put my arms around her neck, pulling myself closer so my chest was pressed against hers, swaying my waist gently and looking into her eyes... Her beautiful eyes...

"You always dance like this with strangers?" 

"No, just with you." She chuckled, pulling my hips against her own, giving us a soft friction... I swear I'm not ... Or am I? . I pulled away and left. I heard her footsteps coming after me... Why did I enjoy that so much? It was because of the dancing... Right?

"Ailee?" Someone grabbed my arm and led me into a black Audi... I looked over, Taehyung gave me a small smile and we got into his car...

"Why are you leaving the party so early?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Well, those three in the back, got drunk and knowing EunHae, I rather take them back home." I looked back, Jackson, Kiseop, and Tao were passed out. I smiled, those dummies always having too much fun.

​​​​​​"I met someone... I think they were cute... And we danced for a bit... But then I started feeling weird and without thinking I just left..." I bit my lip and looked away, looking at the birds fly around... I could feel his eyes on me, then I heard him sigh. If anything, I knew V was a little weird when it came to love and people like this.

"You'll be okay. Remember, if it's meant to be, no matter what happens, you two will find a way. Other than that, try not to worry. I know you'll do the right thing." This time, I sighed... Why was I overreacting so much over this? I'm not even gay... I'm not lesbian. I like boys. Only boys. I've never thought a girl was cute or anything... Right? 

"Is it bad to like the same gender?" He cracked a smile... Pft. Being so mysterious that alien... He was right.

-------------▶▶▶

So many different groups haha. Tell me what you think so far so I can make some changes and whatnot. Don't be afraid, I love feedback. Thank you for reading and I'll see you next chapter ♡♔♡

​​