Pretty Girl

I Like A Girl Named Amber

(Ailee)

Being a girl, you aren't supposed to like girls. You're supposed to love children, know how to cook, wear pretty makeup, be skinny, and marry a man.... Ha! That's stupid. 

I put on my skirt, fixing my push up bra and checking my makeup one last time before leaving the school bathroom. 

"Ailee, are you going to EunHae Oppa's party? They said that a lot of the seniors would be there." Joy squeeled with excitement. I was invited to the party by a couple of guys but I don't know who to go with, they all were the boy, loser, ugly, nerdy, hot wannabe kind of boys. 

"Who are you going with, Joy?" 

"Some of the EXO boys invited me to go..." 

"But?" She blushed and looked away. I knew Joy had been going on dates recently, I didn't know who it was so I was hoping she would tell me right now

"Well... Irene unnie asked me if I wanted to go and I said yes..." I held in my laugh and nodded. 

"That's cute, but honestly, I don't think I want to go to the party. The only reason why I got invited to go was because some of the Seniors know me and think I'm a chill girl."

"And because you're pretty, have an amazing voice, and you're single. Do you have any idea of how many people want to ask you out?" I laughed softly and nodded. Joy always said this about me. I was just so tired of these guys. Don't get me wrong, they were attractive, smart and funny, but they were so predictable.

"You're so picky. Now let's go back to the dorm so I can get some things and then we can go to the mall." I nodded and we left.

((Fast Forward to The Mall))

Joy and I changed into some casual clothes and met up with Heechul, Key and Jin. We we're all attending the party so Heechul wanted us to look great, that weirdo, always being such a diva.

"Who are you guys going to the party with? Remember that it's a couple thing, baby Donghae and that anchovy wanted to celebrate so it isn't just a party." Heechul reminded us how Donghae and Eunhyuk Oppa were one of the most popular couples, I won't say gay or queer couples because they reign in general. 

I grabbed a black dress and showed it to Men, he shook his head and I put it back.

"I'm trying to get Taehyung to go to the party with me... Or maybe Namjoon. I can't decide so I haven't really asked anyone." I laughed and kept looking through the clothes, asking for Keys opinion. Those 3 were still talking about the party and people. Key, and I didn't really want to talk about it. Well, at least I thought so.

"Who are you taking, Key?" Stupid Joy, don't ask

"I'm not taking anyone. They are taking me. Jonghyun asked me to go and I said yes after thinking about it." Everyone laughed knowing that those two had a thing for each other but they always played hard to get. It was so cute.

"What about you, Princess?"

"Yeah, tell us who the lucky man is!"

"Give up, I've been wanting to know but she refuses to go. You better not go alone to the party, at least go with some friends." I rolled my eyes

"I will show up. I just don't want to go with a date date. And anyways, this isn't for me, it's for EunHae oppas so hush." I turned away and kept looking through the dresses. If only I had seen Heechuls signature smirk.

---------------⇨⇨⇨

First chapter , I know, I know. But I promise the next will be more more interesting. This is Also my first girlxgirl story so I hope it's not that bad. Haha, thank you for reading! ♡♔♡

​​​​​

​​​