Chapter 1/2

Lucky (So lucky to be your love)

(A/N: So for not updating the drabbles in forever, here's a long one-shot. That will be a two-shot. This is kid!EXO and Junmyeon, Minho and Yifan are adults. Also slight!Wonkyu)

It was a bright summer morning and the sun was beaming through the gap in between the curtains. Junmyeon woke up at the light that was reflecting on his face and looked behind when he heard soft snores coming from the person holding him very tightly. A smile crept upon his face as he changed position to face his lover, staring at the slightly furrowed eyebrows, the slight pinkish nose, from it being slightly cold in the room, despite being warm outside, and the slightly parted lips. Junmyeon brought his left hand up and cupped the other male's right jaw. He rubbed his thumb under the right eye, caressing it very gently. The sleeping male stirred a bit, letting out a small groan. Junmyeon almost let out a little giggle and retracted his left hand to cover his mouth. The arms around his waist tightened and Junmyeon smiled at his lover's protectiveness/possessiveness. Seeing no sign of the other male waking up, Junmyeon let out a sigh and snuggled into his boyfriends warm bare chest. Five more minutes of peace and quiet won't hurt anyone.

Not even five minutes later there were three very loud knockings heard from the other side of the door. Junmyeon chuckled and got up from the warmth of his bed to open and quickly stepped outside before the culprits of the loud knocking could go inside the room and disturb his lover's sleep.

"Yes?" Junmyeon looked down, staring at the three children glancing up at him.

"Morning papa." The three children said in unison, showing their gummy smiles.

Junmyeon crouched down and hugged his children. The three were normally quite loud, giving them the title of the 'Beagle Line', but even though they can give you a head ache, Junmyeon still loved them and hugged them, like they were babies, even when they're nine years old. "Morning babies, did you sleep well?"

Pulling away from the hug, the three nodded and Jongdae, the second eldest out of the trio spoke up, "Is Minho appa here?"

"Oh, so you just called me out here to ask that?" Junmyeon pulled a fake hurt expression to see what the three boys would do and he got the reaction he wanted when Jongdae hugged him tightly, nearly knocking him over, as he was still in a crouching position.

"No papa, we love you. It's just... We only got to see Minho appa a couple of times this week and we miss playing with him." The little boy confessed, his chubby little fingers curling at the end of his pyjama shirt.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol, the two other beagles nodded, agreeing with their brother. Before Baekhyun could open his mouth to speak Chanyeol butted in, "It's... You're always busy with work in your office, so when Minho appa comes round he plays with us so that we don't get bored."

Junmyeon giggled at how his children looked. He pulled the three into a hug, making them whine in the process. "Papa's only joking with you. I know you like to see Minho appa and I know I'm always busy but, I promise after this week when I get everything done, I'll spend more time with you and your brothers, okay?"

Junmyeon received cheery nods and patted the boys on their heads. "So," He stood up, hearing a crack in his back. "What do you guys want for breakfast?"

"Papa, can Minho appa cook for us?" Baekhyun asked innocently, giving his father his famous puppy eyes that he knew worked almost every time.

"Wha-... You don't like my cooking?" Junmyeon looked down at the nine year old boy that had his bottom lip jutting out his mouth.

"We do. But, Minho appa is a better cook because he is a prof... Profes..."

"Professional, hyung." Chanyeol helped.

"Yes! Minho appa is a professional chef. So he's better." Baekhyun grinned at his newfound word while his younger brothers just rolled their eyes.

"Hm... Okay. I'll wake him up. Can you wake your brothers up, if they aren't awake yet? And take your baths." Junmyeon received three enthusiastic nods and the the trio ran off to the other rooms in the hallway. He his heel and entered his bedroom, seeing the big lump under his covers still there, from where he left him.

Junmyeon walked over to the bed and lay on the left side, where he slept earlier and looked at the still sleeping male. He pulled his hand up and ran his fingers through his lover's hair. He gently traced his left hands forefinger down his boyfriend's nose feeling how soft it felt under his touch. 

Junmyeon felt so grateful of the man that was in front of him. If he hadn't had met Minho he didn't know what his life would be like. That is without how he had to work his off to pay for his children, especially since his ex, the children's father, left. Just like that. No warning, just got up and left one day, no explanation. Junmyeon had to be strong for his kids, they were heartbroken, they were younger, Sehun, the youngest, was still basically a baby, so it was different for him as it was for Minseok, the eldest son who had known Yifan longer. Junmyeon didn't know why the elder left, was it because of him? Or were the kids too stressful to handle for him? It's hard having ten children to look after but they managed for the four years that they'd been together. 

Money wasn't a problem as both parents managed the bills, they both earned enough to pay for the things the kids needed and groceries to cook food. When Yifan left, Junmyeon had to pay for the kids' expenses, it was hardly enough as Junmyeon was the only one paying now. The elder children like Minseok, Luhan and Yixing knew about the situation and helped their father out with the younger kids and helping him out by doing chores around the house. Eventually the house they were living in got too expensive to live in, so Junmyeon had moved him and the kids to a house closer to their schools. The house was smaller than the other one but it was affordable.

Junmyeon first met Minho when they were in school. They were around the 'Beagle Line's' age. So, nine and ten. Minho was younger than him, yet he was taller. Their friendship was precious, wherever Junmyeon went Minho followed and wherever Minho went Junmyeon followed. The two were inseparable, never one without the other. Junmyeon had developed feelings for his best friend but knew that his friend liked girls. He didn't want to wreck their friendship so he ignored all his feelings and never told Minho about them. Soon they turned eighteen, Colleges and Universities would be the future. Minho's parents had told him that he had to attend a University out of Seoul. He had no choice, it was either go or not get the qualifications for his dream job to become a chef. Junmyeon understood why his friend was doing this and wished him good look for the future, with a sad smile he hugged his best friend for one last time before parting ways. 

Junmyeon met Yifan when he was in university. You could say the two fell in love at first sight. After a year of dating they moved in together, soon being pregnant with Minseok, Jongdae, then Jongin and Sehun. The rest of the kids were adopted months after, Luhan, Yixing, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Tao. Once Junmyeon saw them at the adoption centre, he had to adopt them. They were all reliant on each other, they weren't related but they were brothers ever since they were rescued from the their homes. Yifan had opposed to adopting the six kids but once he brought them home, he regretted even doubting the idea.

After Yifan had left, Junmyeon had a hard time to start a relationship again. He didn't want to because he thought about the kids more. They were his priority. Junmyeon met Minho again when he was doing some grocery shopping on a Saturday, he was trying to reach something from the top shelf, being the short person he was, even standing on his tiptoes never made any difference. He gasped when he felt a study chest press up against his back, his body went into total shock with the position, and when he looked to see who had gotten the item for him, his face lit up and hugged his long-time-no-see best friend. 

Minho helped after that. He got mad at Junmyeon's ex after leaving the poor male alone with ten kids to look after. Even if it was a little bit of help around the house or to give the kids a lift to school. Minho cared for the children and he cared for Junmyeon. The latter could see that, he spied on Minho playing with his kids or helping them with their homework. Minho would hear, from his colleagues at the restaurant he works at, that he is only using the children to get to Junmyeon and that isn't true. Minho grew attached to the children. He earned their trust. He was the fatherly figure that they now had. He didn't know what his ual preference was. Back in high school he said he 'liked girls' because some kids attending there were homophobic and he was scared. That never stopped the way his heart would beat faster whenever he was with a certain small male. Or when that certain male touched him, his body reacted differently to the way his mother would touch him. 

When he found out Junmyeon liked guys he knew it would be his chance to confess but it was too late. His father had already enrolled him into the Chef College that was an eight hour drive away from his current town, meaning he had to move away. There was no way he could confess to Junmyeon now because if he did, a long distance relationship would never work and this would be if the elder had reciprocated his feelings. So, he had to leave. No other choice. The smaller male understood, and told him to go fulfill his dream. The elder was always supportive like that, which made the younger fall even deeper for him. He knew he had to let go and that's what he did. He let go of the person he loved.

He definitely felt his heart drop when he came back to Seoul after being transferred and spotted Junmyeon in the grocery store trying to reach for something that was on the top shelf. He giggled, Junmyeon was still tiny even after all these years, but it only made him even more cuter. Minho didn't even know what he was doing when he walked over to the small male and reached for the item. When their eyes met, his heart started rapidly beating again, just like it did all those years ago.

After that the two got close again. Telling stories to each other. The subject of an ex and ten children came up one time and Junmyeon thought Minho would be shocked and would leave him but he never thought the latter would smile and simply said, "Can I meet them?" Things got better after Minho came back into his life. He never worried about disappointing the children because Minho would always treat them, not because he burdened them because they were good kids. They never asked for anything as they knew their father had trouble paying for stuff so they deserved it.

After a couple of months being in Junmyeon's life, Minho finally confessed. Junmyeon was scared, he didn't think about getting into a relationship yet. He needed to think about his kids but Minho had said he already asked the kids about it and they all gave enthusiastic answers. Minseok had told him that his father was a lot happier since Minho had entered it again so they all agreed. It was since then, the two were inseparable again, just like their childhood. But now they were lovers, and adults looking after ten beautiful children. 

Minho had an apartment a couple of blocks away so he was close to Junmyeon's house in case something happened. He would come over everyday but his work was getting busier so he wasn't coming over as much. He knew the kids missed him so he promised them he would take them out. Sometimes he would call Junmyeon and the children would get the phone off their father and talk to Minho, telling him about what they did that day or what they did in school. Junmyeon loved the way his children's faces lit up as they spoke to Minho. The latter was becoming a real father figure for them. Minho hoped that one day he could adopt the kids and be their proper father, he knew the children did talk about their real dad, adoptive dad and he saw how they did miss him and he could never replace their father but he still wanted to protect and love them like any father would do for their children.

Bringing it back to the current time, Minho felt a soft finger touching the skin on his nose and he immediately knew who it was. His eyes fluttered open and was met by the person he loved so much. He looked towards the elder and smiled, "Morning, Junnie." Junmyeon smiled and replied back while bringing his left hand to hold his lover's right cheek. "Morning, did you sleep well?"

Minho held Junmyeon's hand that was holding his face and nodded. "Yeah, I missed having you in my arms." Junmyeon blushed and hid his face into the younger's neck. "It's too early for you to be cheesy, Minho." The younger chuckled while looking at the male's face buried in his neck. "It's never to early to be cheesy. Especially when I get to see you blush and get shy all the time." Minho pulled the elder closer to him and leaned forward to kissed his lover's forehead. Junmyeon pulled away from the bare neck and looked up at his boyfriend, gazing into his eyes. Minho caught his gaze and leaned forward, both arms still tight around the smaller male's waist. Junmyeon closed the gap between their lips quickly, one hand going around the taller male's nape, pulling him down. The kiss was soft and tender. Both pouring their love out for each other. It was a moment where they could be close like this because when you take care of ten children, it can be stressful but Junmyeon and Minho don't mind.

They broke the kiss when Junmyeon's stomach growled. "Oh, sorry. Ah... The kids asked me if you could make them breakfast? You don't mind, do you?" Junmyeon asked, fingers in the younger's hair. Minho chuckled and kissed his boyfriend's nose. "No I don't mind. I would love to cook for them. What do they want to eat?" He asked, getting out of the bed to pull his spare clothing, that he had kept in Junmyeon's wardrobe, on. Junmyeon who had followed suit of getting off the bed froze, the kids never told him what they wanted to eat. "Urm... They never told me." Minho finished getting changed and walked up to other male, taking the elder's smaller hands in his own. "Don't worry. I'll find out. You can have your bath while I feed the kids, okay?" Junmyeon nodded and went to get a fresh clean of clothes and a towel, then proceeded to walk to the bathroom. As he was walking out of the room hands grabbed at his waist and spun him around. Before he could say anything he felt soft lips on his own. Junmyeon circled his arms around the younger's neck. When Minho was about to deepen this kiss a soft knock was heard from the door. Junmyeon pulled away and opened the door, knowing who it was. 

"Hey baby, did you just wake up?" Junmyeon asked picking the five year old up. Even though Sehun had grown up, he was still his baby. "Mm... Yeah. Dae-hyung woke me up." Sehun told his father, still half asleep. He gave into his eyelids as he closed them and rested his head on his father's shoulder, falling back asleep. "Sehunnie, don't sleep. Minho appa will cook breakfast for you and your hyungs." At the mention of breakfast Sehun lifted his head to turn to look at Minho, giving him a toothy grin with a sparkle in his eye. "You're going to cook, Minho appa?" Minho chuckled and took the big baby into his arms. "Yep, what would you like, Hunnie?" The little boy put one of his chubby little fingers on his chin and starting to think about all the delicious food he could eat from his Minho appa cooking. "Hm... Eggs... And bacon... And chicken... Ooh with bubble tea too." Minho laughed at the little order the young child gave. "Sure, anything for you, Hunnie. Come on, let's go, so your papa can shower." As the two walked out the room, Junmyeon couldn't control the warmness that spread across his chest at the little interaction with his son and his lover.

---

Junmyeon walked into the kitchen at 10am, hearing a fit of giggles and laughter from his children. He smiled looking at his ten children stuffing their mouths with food from cereal to bacon to chicken to everything and anything that Minho cooked. "What's going on here?" Minho smiled and looked up from where he was serving Kyungsoo, the fourth youngest son, pancakes and went to pull Junmyeon to an empty chair and placed a plate with bacon and eggs, just the way he liked it. Junmyeon muttered a "thanks" before devouring into his breakfast, his question long forgotten.

After a couple of minutes, the kids politely excused themselves from the table and went to do their own things. Minho picked up Junmyeon's plate and replaced it with a steamy hot cup of black coffee, just the way the latter liked it. "I was thinking," Junmyeon started when Minho sat next to him, drinking his own drink. The tall male hummed to encourage Junmyeon to carry on, "You practically live here, already. And the kids love having you here. If you wanted to, if it's ok, if you want to move in with us?" Minho paused mid-sip and looked at the adorable shorter male, who's cheeks had reddened at the question he just asked. The younger put down his cup and took the elder's warm hands into his, "Junnie, I would love to. If it's what you and the kids want, then I'll happily do it." Junmyeon smiled and nodded his head, he put a hand on Minho's neck and leaned up to connect his lips with his lover until he got interrupted by his phone ringing. Why didn't anyone let him kiss Minho today? He feels his cheeks heating up as he pulled away and took his phone out of his back pocket. Looking at the screen, his brows furrow as to why his elder brother would be phoning. Normally, the elder would text first. It must be important, he thought.

Taking a deep sigh, he sent an apologetically look toward his boyfriend before excusing himself to his bedroom, where he can lock the door from any disturbances. "Siwon hyung, what's wrong? You wouldn't call-"

"He's back, Jun." Now Junmyeon was even more confused.

"Who, hyung? Who's back? What are you-"

"Yifan. Kris. Whatever his ing name is. Junmyeon, he's here. Sitting in my living room. He wants to see you." Junmyeon could hear the anger in his brother voice. After hearing what happened as in Yifan leaving Junmyeon and the kids by themselves, Siwon promised if he ever saw the guy again he was going to punch him hard. Junmyeon had hoped that Siwon hadn't done anything yet. The phone call went silent for a couple of minutes. 

Siwon let Junmyeon process the information. He hated Yifan for what he had done to his baby brother and his nephews. Luckily his boyfriend had been there before he got to punch the man, when Yifan had arrived this morning. Instead of violence he just glared at the male and went to the kitchen to phone his younger brother. After hearing nothing after a while, Siwon was getting worried. "Junmyeon?"

"I'll come over. Give me an hour. Minho's here, he'll take care of the kids." The younger heard his brother say "okay" then the siblings said their goodbyes and the phone call ended. Junmyeon rubbed his hands over his face and went to go find Minho to tell the latter he had to go somewhere. He hated how he had to lie to his boyfriend but he knows that Minho is more furious at Yifan than Siwon is. Questions rung through his head. Why did Yifan want to see him? 

Junmyeon shook his head to get rid of his thoughts and kissed his kids before leaving to get in his car. He told them that "Uncle Siwon needed help with going through some of Grandpa and Grandma's stuff." The kids protested for a bit when Junmyeon told them they couldn't go and they had to "stay here with Minho appa and watch a film and give him recipe ideas." Junmyeon smiled at the way their faces lighted up. He knew they loved cooking with Minho, it was their favourite thing to do. Minho didn't mind cooking for them and he didn't mind them giving him new recipe ideas for his dishes.

---

Junmyeon drove to Siwon's house. Well, it had been their family house but after their parents died, not long after Yifan left, Junmyeon let Siwon have the house and the money their parents left. Siwon had told Junmyeon he had to to take some money but the latter refused. The younger was too tired to process what had all happened. First, the father of his children and long time lover left, then his parents both die, he had ten children to look after. He knew he was selfish from not taking the money. But he wanted to prove that he could live by himself and that he can take care of his children by himself.

He pulled up in front of the big three-roomed house, parking next to a black shining Porsche, and exhaled. Rich bastard. He composed himself before stepping out the car and went to the door. The small male thought it would be more polite to knock, even though he did have the keys, it felt right.

After a couple of knocks he could hear footsteps from the opposite side of the door. "Hey, Jun." Kyuhyun, Siwon's boyfriend said, stepping aside to let Junmyeon in the hallway to take his shoes off.

"Hey..." Kyuhyun could sense a little bit of worry and nervousness in the younger's voice, so he pulled Junmyeon into a hug and ran his right palm up and down the small male's back, soothingly.

"Don't worry. It'll be okay. Me and Siwon are going out to give you two some privacy." Kyuhyun gave him a reassuring smile after pulling back from the hug and led Junmyeon to the living room. The latter let out a shaky breath, steadying himself before walking into the room. He's going to meet the person he would have never thought he would see again.

As soon as Junmyeon walked in his body immediately froze. Yifan was standing by the couch and is a lot taller now, more handsome and it looked like he had bleached his hair again. Yifan had an apologetic smile on his face and bowed to Junmyeon, who internally scoffed. I don't need your manners.

"Hey, Myeonie." Junmyeon flinched at the nickname. Yifan noticed this and corrected himself. "Oh... I'm sorry. Junmyeon."

"Ahh. It's ok," It was not okay. But Junmyeon couldn't think straight. "It's nice to see you again, Yifan." It was not nice to see him again. Junmyeon couldn't control his thoughts. He wanted to slap himself.

Yifan smiled and responded, "Nice to see you too."

Before Siwon could go for Yifan (Kyuhyun could tell by the way his boyfriend had tensed up after Yifan had said those words to his brother) Kyuhyun pulled Siwon by the arms and led him to the door of the room, "We'll be back. Junnie if you need anything, and I mean anything, just call." 

That was the last thing the pretty male said, yes Junmyeon would admit that Kyuhyun was one of the prettiest males there is on the earth, before walking out the front door with Siwon mumbling along the words of 'yeah I bet it was nice to see my baby brother again," and "I should scratch his Porsche for what he did to Junnie."

The two awkwardly stood there in front of the couch. Junmyeon didn't know why it was so awkward. He knew Yifan, he's not a stranger. The younger sighed before saying, turning to face the taller male, "Sit, I'm going to make us drink."

Junmyeon inwardly grinned as Yifan obeyed him almost immediately.

---

Junmyeon came from the kitchen with a milky coffee with one teaspoon of sugar for the elder and a glass of water for himself. He hated himself on how he remembered how Yifan liked his coffee. He sat next to the taller male, leaving a gap between them. Yifan offered him a smiled and a 'thanks' before taking a sip.

"You remembered?" He asked.

"Urm... Yes... Well I know most people's drink preferences." Junmyeon cleared his throat and gulped down some water to distract himself. He didn't realised how fast he drank it and noticed how the full glass is now nearly empty.

"Hey, slow down. Or you'll end up getting hiccups or end up choking yourself." Junmyeon hated how Yifan sounded like he cared. The former could only nod and then proceeded to take another sip, turning his gaze to the design of the rug underneath the coffee table. Yifan continued, speaking softly, "I'm sorry about your parents."

"Huh?"

"Your parents. Siwon-hyung told me they died. I'm sorry." Yifan turned his gaze to his mug, that was sitting in his lap. Junmyeon and Siwon's parents were the nicest parents in the world. They were loving and caring. They would do anything for their sons. When Yifan first met them, they were really kind and invited him into their family with open arms. And now he had abounded their youngest son and their grandchildren.

"Oh, don't be sorry. They died after you left." Junmyeon said quietly, playing in his fingers, that were in his lap. 

After that the air was tense for a bit until Junmyeon found the courage to speak up again, "Why?" Yifan deeply sighed as he knew what Junmyeon was going to ask him. He turned to face the other but the latter wasn't looking at him, "I had to." Junmyeon scoffed out loud this time, "Yeah, whatever."

"Believe it or not. It's true. I had no choice. Just believe me. It was better that I left." Junmyeon looked at him with a disgusted face. He couldn't believe it. "You think it was better to leave ten kids, without a father and leave me, without the love of my life. Yifan, I loved you. But you just left." Yifan turned his head to look at the floor. He couldn't say anything. Everything the smaller male said was all true. Before he could speak, Junmyeon cut in, "You know how hard it is to tell your children that their father left, without say anything, you know how hard that was? Guess what, Yifan? They cried. Even Minnie cried. He never cries, you should know that, right? He never cried when he injured his knee in football, or when he got bullied for having two fathers. My heart broke watching them cry." Junmyeon scoffed and turned to face the elder, "Well, actually you already shattered my heart so watching the kids never made any difference." 

Tears already started to form in the younger male's eyes. He used the sleeve of his shirt to wipe them. Yifan noticed the tears and immediately pulled the other male into a hug, tears falling down his cheeks as well. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for hurting you and the kids. I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you." The taller male hugged the shorter male tighter and felt Junmyeon loosely bring his arms around the other's waist.

After minutes of the two hugging each other and Yifan repeatedly whispering "I'm sorry's" into the petite male's ears, they pulled away from each other. Junmyeon had glassy eyes and before a tear rolled down to his jaw, Yifan wiped it off, "I'm sorry, and that's why I've come back. To be in the kids lives again. To be in yours. If you'd let me." 

Junmyeon's eyes widened and he let out a small gasp. This was the reason Yifan had come back. To come back into their lives. But he has Minho. He loves Minho. The kids looked up to Minho as a father figure. How would they feel if Yifan suddenly wanted to be in their lives again? What would Minho do? Would he let Yifan see his kids? Well, he has to 'cause Yifan is their real father. Junmyeon was so lost in thought he didn't hear the other male calling his name. He snapped out of it when he felt Yifan's larger hands of his smaller ones that were resting in his lap. The young male flinched, the feeling was so unfamiliar, the elder noticed and quickly removed his hands.

"Junmyeon?"

The said male turned his head to the side to look at the taller man, "Urm... Yifan... I-I... Don't know." Yifan scowled and his eyebrows furrowed, "What do mean "I don't know"? They're my kids too. I'm their father." Junmyeon scoffed, "You were their father. Minho is more of a father to them than you've ever been." Yifan's scowl deepened at the new name that had been mentioned and the fact that this new person has been with his kids, "Minho? Who the is Minho? And why is he with my children?" The smaller male tutted and turned his gaze to floor before bringing it up to meet with the angry stare of the elder man, his lips turned upwards a bit, remembering the man waiting for him at home, "He's my boyfriend. He's been with me after you left. He's looked after them, like they're his own. Minho has never disappointed them, not even once, Yifan. He buys them things that they need. He spends time with them. But, most importantly, he loves me, he loves them and he's never left us since." 

Yifan huffed and looked away, shocked. Too unbearable to look in the other male's eyes. Another man has been with his children. Another man has bought them stuff and tucked them into bed. But what shocked him the most was, another man is with Junmyeon. Junmyeon has given his love to someone else. Someone else that is not him. He came back to start over with Junmyeon and their ten amazing kids. Start their family again. He knew it would be hard to win Junmyeon's trust and the children's but, now there is an obstacle in the way. So, there's no way it would be as simple as he thought. Thinking about another man touching his Junmyeon made him clench his fist and before he could control his mouth, he lost it, "What the ? So, as soon as I leave you're already sleeping with someone else? Minho must be so happy with you in bed. You always know how to make a man have pleasure. Wow, you really are a . Y'know the kids should come with me, instead. So, they don't have to hear you two going at it. Urgh it makes me sick thinking about it. I should take full custody-"

Before Yifan could finished Junmyeon brought his right hand up to slap the taller male, hard, his eyes starting to release more tears, "Don't you ing ever, ever talk about me or my boyfriend like that. And I would never let you have full custody. You don't deserve them. You're just a lowlife who likes calling other people names to make them feel good about themselves," Junmyeon got up from the couch and stood up, wiping his tears, he walked to the door, speaking quietly but loud enough for Yifan to hear, "I think you should go."

"Jun, look. I'm sor-"

"Just go. I don't care,"  Junmyeon refused to meet the other's gaze, which he knew was on him. Lots of thoughts clouded his mind, he tried putting himself in the elder's situation, letting out a sigh, and before the male could leave, he grabbed the latter's arm. Yifan said nothing as he let the younger male speak, "But if you really want to see them, then we need to rearrange to meet again so we can talk. I'm going to ask them first about it. Yifan, you need to control yourself and clean up your act. If you really want to see them, then I suggest you don't call the father that didn't leave them, a ." 

Yifan lifted his head from the ground and smiled at the younger. How can he be so calm and forgiving after his outburst? And after he badmouthed the love of his life, and father of his children, "I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I will give you my number and we can rearrange. Thank you so much. Junmyeon. It means the world to me having them, you, back in my life." The smaller male faked a smile and after exchange numbers with Yifan he closed the door and let out a shaky breath. A lot ,of explaining to do to Minho. Junmyeon thought.

---

It took an extra couple of hours to get home. Junmyeon needed some extra time to clear his head so he decided to take a different route home. He stayed at his older brother's house for a couple of hours and had left Siwon's house before the latter came back to avoid all the questions his elder brother would ask. He felt bad for leaving his brother in the dark but this is between himself, Yifan and the kids.

The younger children would be in bed by now, leaving the elder two, Minseok and Luhan to still be awake. Probably watching a film with Minho. A smile crept up on his face as he remembered his tall, kind, caring, handsome boyfriend who's waiting at home. The clock turned 8:30pm by the time he got back. He can't believe that he was with Yifan for the almost the whole afternoon. 

He slowly turned the key into the door and quietly took his shoes off. Junmyeon smiled and cooed at the scene in front of him. Minseok and Luhan were tucked under a blanket, letting out soft snores, with Minseok's head on Luhan's shoulder and Luhan's head on his brothers head. The father didn't want to disturb their sleep and they looked comfortable but if they are there all night their necks would hurt when they wake up. So, his decision was final. Wake them up to save them from whining in the morning from a stiff neck. He walked up to the duo and slightly shook Luhan's shoulder, the second eldest is the lightest sleeper out of the two. Having the trait the boy opened his eyes and stared up at his father and smiled, sleepily. "Papa?" Junmyeon giggled at his sleepy voice and pulled Minseok to sit straight so Luhan could get up, "Hey baby, did you have a good day with Minho appa?" Luhan nodded and grinned remembering what he did with his Minho appa, "Yeah. We made a new recipe. You should try it, papa. It's sooo~ good." Junmyeon laughed quietly 'cause there is still a little baozi sleeping peacefully on the couch. "I will have to ask Minho appa for a taste. Luhan, do you know where Minho appa is?" Luhan seemed deep in thought and Junmyeon was going to repeat the question incase the boy never understood but Luhan spoke up, "Hm... I think he's in Hunnie and Nini's room." The father smiled gratefully and ruffled the blonde locks of the eleven year old. "Thanks, Lu. Can you wake your brother up then get into bed and I'll come and see you in a bit, okay?" Junmyeon started to walk up the stairs to the younger's room while hearing whines from his eldest son and the muffled voice of the second eldest, "Minnie, Minnie. Wake up. C'mon, get up. Baozi, I'll eat all your favourite buns if you don't get up." Junmyeon chuckled at his elder kids antics. They're more childish than the younger kids. But, that's what he loves about them.

Arriving in front of the younger's room, the door was slightly open and he could see Minho lying next to Sehun on the child's single bed, on his side while the young boy was on his back staring up at the ceiling, he stopped after hearing a question from his youngest, "Minho appa?" The elder hummed in acknowledgment, combing his fingers through the younger's jet black hair, "Yes, what is it Hunnie?" Sehun looked up at Minho and pouted his pink lips, "Will you and Papa be together forever? And you won't leave us or papa like our other appa did, right?" Minho was lost at the sudden questions. Of course he'll never leave Junmyeon he loves the cute, little male and he loves his adorable children too. Even if they aren't his own. Realising he never answered the little guy's question and Sehun was waiting for a response, he turned to look at the younger and smiled while saying, "Of course I wont. I love you and your brothers and your Papa, so much. I couldn't imagine a life without you guys. You make me so happy. I wouldn't even think about leaving you guys. You're like my family, no, you are my family." Sehun smiled up at the other and whispered, now falling asleep, "Thankyou for entering our lives and loving papa. I don't think papa could love again after our other appa left. We were so happy when you came here." Minho was speechless he never knew that a boy this younger could say such things. He felt glad the children accept him. He was going to say something but when he looked down he saw the sleeping child. Minho leaned forward and kissed on the little boys nose and whispered against it, "I love you, Sehunnie, I will never ever leave your family or your Papa. I promise."

Junmyeon slipped away before Minho got off the bed and walked into his bedroom, wiping away his tears. He doesn't even know why he's crying. Was it Minho's words? Probably, yes, okay it was. The small male couldn't believe what Minho had said. The younger said everything with everything sincere, no signs of a joke or anything. Junmyeon smiled unconsciously to himself. He's so happy he met Minho. 

While taking his shower he couldn't wipe the grin off his face. He got changed into his night clothes and proceeded to walk out of the bathroom and into his room where he found Minho sitting on the bed, reading something on his phone, "Hey, did you just get back?" Junmyeon slipped off his slippers and joined the younger on the bed, "Yeah. It been a busy day." Minho started to hum a song while coming his fingers through Junmyeon's hair. No wonder Sehun fell asleep so soon, this feels nice, the elder thought. 

"Want to talk about it?" Minho felt Junmyeon's body freeze. He immediately cupped the elder's face and turned it to look at him, "Hey, I won't force you to talk about it. When you're ready. Or you don't have to tell me. I know how close you and Siwon-hyung were to your parents." Minho moved his hand back to the smaller male's hair again, gently massaging his scalp. Junmyeon wanted to cry, he had such an amazing and understanding boyfriend. No one could understand him more than Minho. But, he still felt bad lying to his lover.

Junmyeon nodded and got out of bed to put his slippers back on. Minho looked up and spoke before the younger male walked out the door, "Junnie, where are you going?" The smaller male noticed Minho's face was filled with worry. The latter probably thought he was leaving because of him but it wasn't. Junmyeon walked up and left a peck on Minho's lips to calm his nerves. "I promised Minnie and Lu that I would come to them after I showered. Don't worry, okay. I love you." Minho let out a sigh of relief and smiled, "I love you too."

Slowly stepping into the two eldest's room, Junmyeon smiled as he found two sleeping boys. He walked up to Luhan first and and kissed his forehead, wishing him goodnight. Next, he went to Minseok, who's bed was next to Luhan's with a bedside table in the middle. Junmyeon leaned down and kissed the eldest's forehead and his lips turned upwards when Minseok's eyes opened, slowly. "Papa?" He called out. Junmyeon sat next to him on the bed, tracing his finger over Minseok's nose and cheeks, "Yes, it's me." Minseok let out a sleep smile, "M' glad you're home. You missed Minho appa's new recipe." Junmyeon chucked and kissed his son's nose. "Yes, I'll have to ask Minho appa to cook it for me tomorrow." Minseok smiled and nodded, closing his eyes again. Junmyeon was about to get up after thinking his son went to sleep but stopped when Minseok called his name out again, "Papa?"

"Yes, baby?" The father asked sitting back down next to the boy. "You didn't go see Uncle Siwon to sort out grandpa and grandma's stuff, did you?" Junmyeon bit his lip, he didn't know what to say. Hearing nothing from his father, Minseok knew his was right, he opened his eyes and looked at his papa. "You're not cheating on Minho appa, are you?" Junmyeon's eyes widened and he shook his head immediately, "No, I could never cheat on Minho appa. I love him. Don't think things like that." Minseok's eyes lit up. This was the first time he heard his papa say he loves his Minho appa. But Minseok was still curious to who his papa met today. "So, who did you meet today, Papa? And don't lie to me, please." Junmyeon gulped and nodded. Minseok is mature enough to know. Even though he took it the hardest out of all the children. "Urm... Your real appa. He came to Uncle Siwon and Uncle Kyuhyun's house, he...wants to see you again, see your brothers." Junmyeon didn't know what the reaction of his son will be so he turned his eyes to look at the floor. He felt two small hands hold his own, he looked at Minseok and then at their joint hands. "Papa, it's okay if you told him that he can't see us. It doesn't matter. We have you and Minho appa. That's all we want." Minseok gave a reassuring smile and Junmyeon hugged his little baozi. "Well, I told him that I would speak to you guys about it first. If you want. You don't have to." Minseok smiled and nodded, "Can I think about it first?" Junmyeon cupped his son's face and nodded his head, smiling, "Of course you can, I'm not forcing you to meet him. You don't even have to meet him, if you don't want to." Minseok closed his eyes, falling asleep again and whispered, "I know, papa."

Junmyeon tucked the eldest in bed again and kissed him on the forehead, "Minnie?" He softly called out. Minseok just hummed, his eyes still closed. "You're Minho appa doesn't know yet. I'm going to tell him now. So can you please not mention anything yet?" Minseok hummed again, he must be really tired. "I won't papa. I promise." Junmyeon stood up and pushed the bangs off the eldest son's forehead, "Thanks Minnie, I love you." Junmyeon walked to the door and opened it quietly and stepped out before shutting it slowly. Missing an 'I love you too, papa. With whatever you decide'.

Junmyeon returned to his shared room with Minho and found the latter under the covers, sleeping. The elder male smiled and walked to his side on the bed, on the left and snuggled up close to the warmth of his boyfriend. He would never swap this, his boyfriend and his kids for the world. He can tell Minho tomorrow.

---

Junmyeon woke up first and looked at the sleeping male beside him. He was planning on telling Minho today. Junmyeon got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take his shower. The small male was so lost in thought about everything that happened yesterday, that he didn't hear the knocking on the bathroom door. He only noticed when the shower water had gone cold. Junmyeon stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist, pulling his shirt over his head incase it was one of the kids. After checking his face in the mirror, he walked over to the door and opened it, revealing the second youngest.

"Morning, Nini." The said boy looked up at his papa and rubbed at his eye with his small right fist. "Morning, Papa. Minho appa sent me to get you. You've been in here for a while, papa. Are you okay?" Junmyeon chucked and picked his son up, placing him on his hip, resulting in the young boy whining in the process, "Ew, papa. You're wet." The father chuckled and kissed his son on the cheek and nuzzled into the place. "I'm okay. You can tell Minho appa I'll be out in a bit, when I've finished getting dressed." Jongin nodded and Junmyeon put the boy on the ground and watched as he ran out of the room into the hallway.

Junmyeon finished getting dressed and dried his hair before going to the kitchen where it was unusually quiet. Walking into the room, there was empty bowls and plastic cups still on the table but no children at the dinner table. The only thing he saw was the back of a man he loves so much, washing dishes in the sink. Smiling, Junmyeon walked over to the taller male and gave him a back hug. Minho responded by placing his hands over Junmyeon's that were on his waist. "Morning, Jun."

"Morning." Junmyeon said, voice slightly muffled as he was speaking into the younger male's shirt. Minho dried his hands and turned around, placing his hands on the elder's hips.

The petite male looked up at the taller and smiled before leaning up to meet the latter's lips, sharing a sweet morning kiss. Minho placed a hand on his lover's cheek and caressed the spot under his eye. "Do you have any plans today, Junnie?"

Junmyeon resisted the urge to bite his lip. He was planning to tell Minho about Yifan today. The elder looked elsewhere before replying, "Urm... I have to tell you something but, I have to tell you alone," Junmyeon finally met eyes with the worried Minho and placed his hands on the taller male's neck before carrying on, "I called Ryeowook hyung and he said he can take the kids to watch a movie at the cinema."

Minho was confused at Junmyeon's behaviour. There was something off about him. The younger placed a light kiss on the elder's forehead and spoke softly while saying, "Hey, it's okay. We can talk. I'll get the kids ready to go to Ryeowook hyung's, okay?"

Junmyeon nodded and still stood in the kitchen even after Minho had left to tell the kids to get dressed.

-----

After two hours of getting ready the children were all dressed in their clothes and coats ready for Minho to drive them to Ryeowook hyung's house.

"Papa, why are we going to see Ryeowook hyung?" Yixing asked as he zipped up his coat. Junmyeon looked up from where he was crouching on the floor, zipping Tao's coat up, and looked around to see all the curious faces of his children. He sighed and stood up.

"Ryeowook hyung misses you guys. He wanted to spend time with you. You've been busy with school so he hasn't had chance to see you and take you anywhere." 

Junmyeon saw how the facial expressions on his children's faces changed when he mentioned how Ryeowook misses them. Ryeowook was one of Siwon's close friends who would babysit the kids if Junmyeon had to stay at work a bit longer to get more money. The kids enjoyed being babysat by Ryeowook but they wanted their father more and then Minho came along and Junmyeon changed his work hours so he could spend time with his kids.

"Oh, okay," Yixing said helping Jongdae tie his laces, "We miss Ryeowook hyung too." Junmyeon smiled and ruffled the third eldest's hair and unlocked the door so they could go out into the front yard. "Ryeowook hyung is going to take you to the cinema so you guys need to decide what film you want to watch." 

The young father watched as all his kids' faces lit up. He knew they would get excited. The normally don't get to go out much to places like the cinema, as their father has work to do and is too busy to take them.

"Seriously, Papa?" Kyungsoo asked. "We're going to the cinema?"

"Yeah, that's where Ryewook hyung said he'll take you and then he said he'll take you out for dinner after. Is that okay?" Junmyeon looked at all the surprised faces of his kids, it made him happy and he smiled to himself.

"Wow, papa. That's okay with us. Taotao would love to go watch Kungfu Panda at the cinema." Tao the third youngest happily said.

Junmyeon chuckled while his other sons sighed and huffed. His third younger son loved talking about Kungfu Panda with his brothers and he would talk non-stop until he ran out of breath about it. Sehun rolled his eyes (with sass may I add) at his elder brother and folded his arms, "Taozi, Kungfu Panda isn't even playing at the cinema. And Panda's are stupid."

"Sehun." Junmyeon warned. He knew Tao had an attachment to Panda's and would get emotional if anything bad was said about them.

"Shut up, Hunnie! Taotao is going to hide your stupid Pinkeu Pinkeu toy." 

"Pinkeu Pinkeu is not stupid. He's my friend."

"Yes he is stupid and yes he's your only friend because you're stupid. Taotao isn't your friend anymore. You called panda's stupid." Tao cried out and was about to run back into the house when Minho caught him in his arms. The tall male whispered something into the boy's ear which made the younger boy stop crying and nodded his head. Minho put Tao down and watched the boy walk over to the younger sibling and envelope him in a hug. "Taotao is sorry. Sorry for calling you and Pinkeu Pinkeu stupid. Can we be friends again? I don't want to be friends with anyone else, except Hunnie." 

Sehun smiled and returned the hug. "Hunnie's sorry too, Taozi. Sorry for calling Panda's stupid. They're cute. Not stupid. Of course we can be friends again. I will always be your friend Taozi. You and no one else."

The two kids smiled at each other and linked their pinkies together promising they'll be friends forever. Junmyeon sighed a sigh of relief after the kid drama. He knew Tao and Sehun would normally argue over something stupid and then at the end of it all they would become best of friends like nothing happened. He finally got the kids into the mini bus and gave Minho a kiss and thanked him for helping with Tao and Sehun's little quarrel, before letting him drive the kids to Ryewook's house which was a couple of streets away.

Junmyeon waved at his children as the vehicle drove off and tuned to enter the house. He thought about what he would tell Minho. He then decided to distract himself by doing some chores. The small male walked around the house cleaning up toys that were on the floor or picking up bits of papers that had Kyungsoo's little drawings on. He smiled at the picture of him, Minho, Kyungsoo and the rest of his brothers. Junmyeon took the drawing to hang up on the fridge and almost teared up at the title Kyungsoo had put: My Happy Family.

-----

After half an hour Minho had arrived back and was met with an anxious Junmyeon sitting in the couch. The taller male went over to his lover and sat next to him.

"Jun?"

"..."

"Junnie?"

"..."

The elder male came out of his trance when he felt warm hands on his own. Somehow he felt some sort of deja vu but this time the hands on his were familiar and it felt right. Junmyeon sighed deeply and looked into Minho's worried orbs.

"I saw Yifan yesterday. He...came to Siwon hyung's house and wanted to see me. He..." Junmyeon exhaled and looked at Minho who just nodded, telling him to carry on, "He wants to see the kids again."

Junmyeon lowered his head. He didn't know what Minho's reaction would be. Heating nothing from the younger male, Junmyeon felt he courage to face him and saw the look in Minho's eyes. The look of anger. Junmyeon gulped and swallowed loudly.

Minho heard the elder gulp. Junmyeon probably thought he would snap but the truth is he could never get angry at Junmyeon. He loved the latter too much. He was a little bit upset at the fact the elder had lied but Junmyeon was probably scared and wanted to deal with on his own. He wasn't angry at Junmyeon but was at Yifan. Why did this guy come back? But, he gets it, Yifan came back for his kids but Minho had a feeling the other male came back for something, or should he say someone, else too. He loves Junmyeon with all his heart, he could never imagine Junmyeon leaving him to go back with Yifan, taking the kids with him. He definitely couldn't live without Junmyeon and the ten little guardians to go with him.

Returning from his thoughts Minho turned to face his lover and took Junmyeon's right hand in his left and linked their fingers. He would miss the way their fingers intertwined like this. He spoke softly when he said, "I'm not angry at you, Jun. Don't ever think I would get mad at you because I wouldn't. You're too precious." Minho smiled at the elder before asking him the question that's been lingering in his mind, "What did you say to him? To Yifan."

"I...I... " Junmyeon had to take a moment before replying. Taking a deep breath he tightened the hold on their intertwined hands and spoke, "I told him, I would ask the kids because it was their choice and he..."

"Does he know about us?" Minho asked. He saw how his boyfriend's shoulders tensed and wanted to comfort him but he wanted to know the answer. So, remaining silent, Minho waited for Junmyeon to speak.

"Yes." Junmyeon said quietly. It was barely above a whisper but Minho still heard it. "I told him you are a better father to the kids than he has ever been."

Minho had to hide his smile. He was glad to hear that Junmyeon thought he was a great dad. The taller male stayed silent as he knew Junmyeon wanted to say more.

"He... He got angry. He got mad I was seeing someone else when I should be looking after the kids instead. He called me a for it. Can you believe-"

"He what? He called you that?" Minho felt a rush of anger towards Yifan. And when Junmyeon nodded he stood up and fisted his hands. "I'm gonna kill him. He has no right. He had no idea what he put you and the kids through."

Junmyeon stood up and held the taller male's neck in between his small palms to calm his lover down. When he thought Minho had cooled off a bit he removed his hands but the latter caught them and put them back on his neck.

Minho sighed and looked at the warm smile of his lover. It was amazing how one little person could make such a great existence in his life. "I'm sorry. I was just so angry. He can't talk to you like that." Minho pulled the small male into his arms and let Junmyeon rest his head on his chest.

"It's ok. I was pretty mad too. I actually slapped him and told him off. God, that slap felt so good." Minho lightly chucked and it sent vibrations through his chest.

The two stayed in silent wrapped up in each other's arms. Minho pulled away first a placed a warm palm on the elder's left cheek. Junmyeon leaned into the touch and closed his eyes.

"So, what are you gonna do?" Minho asked, running the pad of his thumb over Junmyeon's left eyebrow.

"Well, I'll ask the kids if they want to see him. But, are you ok with them seeing Yifan?" Junmyeon looked into the younger male's eyes and saw no anger just love and understanding.

Minho shifted his weight on his other foot before speaking. "I can't stop them seeing their real father. I'll support you guys, no matter what. I love you and I love them, like they're my own."

"They are yours, Minho. Even if Yifan is their real father, you will always be their dad. Their father. The person they'll look up to. Literally, because you're so ing tall. They love you just as much as I do."

Minho smiled and nodded. He leaned down to press a soft kiss on the smaller male's lips. "I love you. So much. You have no idea."

Junmyeon responded back, smiling into the kiss. "I love you too. And I know. Why don't you show me how much you love me?"

Minho gasp, dramatically and the elder male let out a yelp when the younger male had picked him up bridal style. "Oh, Mrs Choi you are very naughty."

Junmyeon wrapped his arms around the taller male's neck and raised an eyebrow. "Mrs Choi? First I'm not a female and second, I'm keeping Kim. Because that would mean I have to change all the kids names too and that's too expensive. Also, we're not even engaged yet."

"Yeah, well then. Would you marry me, Kim Junmyeon?" Minho asked, lovingly. He had so much love for the person in his arms. He would love this man till the end and even beyond that.

"What? Seriously?" Junmyeon's eyes widened.

"Yeah, I'm serious. I even asked for the kids' permission. They all agreed. So, will you marry me?"

"What do you think? Of course. Yes." Minho smiled and spun the elder around before carrying him to their shared room. Placing Junmyeon gently on the bed, Minho stepped out the room.

Junmyeon didn't know where the other male went and just waited on the bed. He knew Minho would come back. It didn't take long before a dark, handsome smiling man came through the bedroom door. Minho plopped himself next to the smaller male, on the right like always, and reached into his trouser pocket.

The elder male's mouth went gape at the sight of a velvet box and he let out a gasp at the sparkling ring inside it. "Oh, my God, Minho. It's beautiful."

"Yeah, just like you." Junmyeon playfully glared. Minho was still being cheesy. "I wanted to do it properly. Y'know with the ring and everything. I was going to ask the kids to be part of it. But, I guess. It's happening now."

Junmyeon didn't know when he started to cry but when he felt fingers brushing his tears away, he knew they were happy tears. The small male looked down when he felt Minho slide a cold metal on his left hand's ring finger.

"It's perfect." Junmyeon whispered. Before Minho could say anything Junmyeon cut him. "Don't say it."

"Say what?" Minho cheekily smiled. "I was just going to say that the ring is perfect just like you." 

"Minho!" Junmyeon whined and buried his pink face in the younger male's chest. Minho chuckled and wrapped his arms around the petite body. 

"So, I'm going to show you how much I love you." Minho said in a low voice.

Junmyeon raised his head, the right side of his face mushed into Minho's chest. "Huh?"

"Earlier you told me 'why don't you show me how much you love me?'" Junmyeon's cheeks turned a shade of red when he realised that he didn't in fact say that before. He immediately hid his face back into Minho's chest and let out a squeak when he was being picked up and placed on the taller male's left lap, with Minho's right arm holding his thighs. "You're not allowed to be hot before and then go all shy now, Junmyeon."

Junmyeon held in a moan when the taller male started to kiss the sensitive part of his neck. Minho slowly manoeuvred them so that he was hovering over the smaller male.

"I'm gonna show you how much I love you." Minho whispered seductively into Junmyeon's ear.

"Mhm... Show me, Mr Choi."


To be continued....

(Maybe in the next chapter)

A/N: Thank you for reading the first chapter. I think they'll only be two chapters. I think. I don't know. I will write the second chapter for this then carry on with Drabbles. So look forward to it. Until next time. :D