일. Accio Love!

Accio Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

일. Accio Love!

It was still somewhat unnerving, walking through the brick wall to get onto Platform Nine and Three-Quarters. Junmyeon waves a final goodbye to his sniffling mother, deciding against the idea to embrace her tightly because that could result in him losing the train to Hogwarts like last year (thank god for Aunt Junhee's Flying Ford), and faces the apparently solid wall. He breathes in deeply, clutches onto his suitcase tightly, gets a gentle feel of his pocket for Chen (she's squeaking for cheese) and jogs forward, closing his eyes as the wall nears.

He hears a different commotion around him, the air smells like home. A gentle smile spreads across his face. 

"For Merlin's sake, couldn't you have gotten your here early?" 

The smile drops.

Junmyeon opens his eyes, turning around to meet his best friend's annoyed pair of hazel orbs. He chuckles when he hears Jongdae's white cat, Mr. Mochi, imitate his owner's feline whine. It is uncanny how much the wizard and his pet resemble each other. No wonder Professor McGonagall had said that Jongdae could potentially be an Animagus (aside from his skill of developing whiskers).

"Mr. Mochi and I, both hate you." Jongdae raises his palm to skim it along the cat's fur, the cat purring in delight. Junmyeon scoots closer to Mr. Mochi, poking the pink nose he sported. "Hi, little one." He coos, eliciting a long purr.

"I don't think he actually hates me," Junmyeon humors, a pleased smile on his face. Jongdae scoffs and walks towards Hogwarts Express, eyes longing towards the front of the train where the prefects resided. Junmyeon joins him with a light jog, dragging his heavy suitcase along.

 "I'm sure you'll get chosen as the prefect this year, Dae!" Junmyeon places a hand on his friend's shoulder making sure to give it a light squeeze. Jongdae slumps his shoulders, pouting while looking straight ahead. "But McGonagall thinks I'm a Dorcus." The huff he lets out, pulls a sniff from Mr. Mochi.
 
They make it inside the train, Junmyeon handing over his ticket to the funn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter