First Chapter

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER ONE

{I'm Not Fine}

 

 

 

I had always find it fascinating, how always a main character of a supernatural book would be the most potent of the all. Needless to say since they are the main character after all, how great if the reality would be akin to how it would be in those stories. 


Nonetheless, the truth always hurts more than anything else, the reality was nothing near those fictional stories. I'm the main character of my story, and I'll optate how would I want it to end it. Not the way of people plotting everything out for me, just solely myself. 



"Soohyun!" I was caught off guard by Jiyeon's shrilly scream, resulting in me liberating from my reverie, "Oh my god! Kim Jiyeon, why are you screaming at me?" Insensately glaring at her in reciprocation for her actions."Are you even paying attention to what I'm saying? I've called for your attention for five consecutive times and yet what I got in return was a deadly stare." Puffing out her cheeks in exasperation as she carries on with her sentences. 
 

I'm not fine.

 

It was the only phrase that can decipher what I felt now, many conjectures filled up my mind as I glance blandly at Jiyeon's direction. My recent abnormal behavior sparkled up confusions and a mixture of emotions lies in me.
 


Funny, how that as if mom had ascertained of my uncanny behaviors, somehow led her to force me for a transfer out of my current school. For unknown reasons, I didn't get what strings is she trying to pull this time. She was always unreadable when it comes to the things she's strict on me.

 

For the past week, I discovered that my features seem to be sharper than usual; not in a bad way though, it appears to me that i looks more appealing that's all. I don't know, what's with me, with such a coincident that right after the incident I could detect the scent of different persona including Jiyeon's and mom's. Something isn't clicking with me, I endeavored whiffing my scent and it seems very much different from others; distinctive much.

 

 

"Soohyun what you saw then was nothing but your hallucination that's all.''

 


I doubt that's the truth, her brows furrowed and flinched in response right after she caught on what I uttered. From that moment on, I know that she's definitely hiding something from me but I just can't seem to pinpoint what is it. My hallucinaion? I swore that there's definitely something more to that, there's some hidden meaning behind her words.



That's why I'm sure that all those I've seen isn't just merely just any hallucination, the mirror reflected back a snow-white colored creature that probably portrayed the look of me, if I was some kind of animal form. When I  peek down towards my body, everything traned back to its pristine state. Just when I thought everything was fine then, my condition confuted me, for unknown reasons my body feels like it's ripping apart and it feels itchy all over everywhere that leads to a high pyrexia. I couldn't even get down from the bed, it's as if I'm bedridden for five consecutive days. 

 

 

After that fever, here comes my next stage of my life; SM Academy. I wonder whether will there be any changes after attending the most prestigious school of Seoul, one thing I know is that I have to stay in SM Academy dormitory since this is the basic requirement of attending th prestigious school. Oh well, It's not as If I'm looking forward to stay there and even attending the school. Talking about the transfer, brings me back to my senses that Jiyeon is still here, however she was nowhere to be seen.

 

 

"Mom! Where did Jiyeon gone to?" I wonder if she's mad at me for ignoring her, I'm definitely in my reverie f0r the past fifteen minutes. "Oh! About that she left a minute ago, she received an urgent call from someone who required her to leave, so don't worry about her she informed me about it to let you know that she'll be definitely coming tomorrow morning to bid her farewell to you!"

 

 

Unbeknownst to me, the morning crept up to me faster that I could've imagine, the most dreaded day I've ever had; bidding farewells was not my thing and I've to bid my farewells with my beloved mom and my best friend Jiyeon, going to a foreign area not knowing anyone in particular frightens me in particular.

 

"Soohyun-ah have you packed everything you needed in the luggage yet?" A lovely smile spread across her pristine features, it was just a cover up for how she's feeling right now; woebegone and dishearten, well who would wish to see their only child going far away from them? If I would've a choice, I wouldn't transfer but you see the choice is not up to me but her to decide. "Yes, mom! Don't worry I got everything in, with nothing left out."

 

"Is Jiyeon here yet?" I inquired as I trudged down gradually with my two immense huge lug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter