Red Lip Stain - Rose x Junhoe (iKON)

Blackpink in Your Area!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure about that?...Aha..Right..Oh My God Lisa! Go back here!" Rose rising her voice in panic. "Lalisa go back here right now! No, no, no don’t ask her, just go back here you little brat!" Rose still rising her voice in panic. "Yah! Lalisa! You are dead meat got your back here!"

"Ya! Pasta shut your damn mouth. I'm trying to get some sleep here you little brat!" Jennie swears at her furiously.

"Unnie! Got some chills I’m on spying someone” Rose burst out against her.

“Go spying outside not on your room, you brat” then Jennie go back to her sleep tighten her comforter.

“Go Spying outside, go spying outside” Rose mimicking Jennie’s voice and just got the pillow shoot right after and the death glare by the older.

Rose runs in a light of speed after that. Don’t want to get another session of lecture and those pillow shoot from her. She’s freaking creepy when she’s angry.

***

“Are you sure that stain of lip isn’t Hayi’s Unnie lip?” Rose asks her again.

“Pretty sure! I ask her directly anyway. So I’m sure about that”

“Yah! You little brat!” Rose rising her voice again.

“Park Chaeyoung! Being the vocalist doesn’t mean you can rise your voice anywhere! I’m trying to get some sleep here!” Jennie still hear her scream even she's already outside her room.

“Let’s move outside. Jennie’s being so cranky right now!” She call Jennie without Unnie things and make her angry even more.

“Mind your manner Chae!” Jennie scream at her again.

“Wow! I don’t know that she has superpower hearing that she still hear us murmuring like this!” Lisa’s whispering on Rose’s ear.

“Don’t talk behind my back Lalisa!”

Crap! Let’s go outside. Rose’s giving her a sign language. And Lisa nods while following her outside the dorm.

“Are you sure about that?”

“Damn Rose! I’ve told you before. And even if it’s true, Junhoe will be dead meat by Hanbin’s Oppa right now. You’ll be seeing his name craving down on his gravestone by cheating on his so-called big crush!” Lisa answers with furious tone. “Don’t you remember how Hanbin Oppa cherish her so much and adore her so much? Like there’s  someone else in this world. Which is that someone else is me!”

“Hey I’m the one who supposed to be jealous here! Not you”

Lisa shrugs her shoulder. “So, I’m done with my task right?”

“Yes you may go. Thank you agent Lisa. You helped me a lot” Lisa go back to the dorm and back to her sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter