Stay Stay Stay

Stay Stay Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop right there! Don't talk to me!" Jennie stand at her door frame apartment while Taeyong faced her with clueless expression. "Don't cross the line. Because I'm so sick of you! Go away!" She threw up her phone across the room toward him and slammed the door in front of him.

Jisoo, her sister even watch the sceen with horrifying face place on her. ! Not again Kim Jennie!

"What's now?" Jisoo brought some popcorn that she used to eat with her boyfriend Kim Jiwon to the living room. 

"He was never understand me! He was late 45 minutes and did not say sorry! How can he be so cruel like that?" Jennie cried over Taeyong on her shoulder. "Unnie did I do something wrong now?" 

"But you are always do the same and Taeyong did not bothered about that, right? Even he knows that you always spend so much times on preparing for your date?"

"I don't wanna talk about that. I'm going to bed. I thought you would understand me but I guess not. Good night Unnie" Jennie slammed the door again in front of Jisoo. But now without flying phone actors the room. 

"Those little brat..." Jisoo greeted her teeth as she sat down on the couch.

***

Taeyong still stand in front of her apartment picking up the crack phone of her girlfriend. Good it's just a little bit cracked on the edge and nothing damaged. He picked up the phone and walked away to her apartment 2 stairs above hers. 

"Tsk! Not again Jen. Not again..."

***

Jennie walked out from her room with her blue rilakuma pajama and her messy hair. "Did Taeyong came back here Unnie?" She asked Jisoo. 

"Nope. I don't think he would comeback after what you did to him, Jen" Jisoo lay his head up on Jiwon broad chest and continued to watch the movie.

"Shut up!" Jennie went beck to her room. He should asked about her. He should went and saw her to apologize. But he did not contack her and he did not tried to apologize. Oh great! Just great Lee Taeyong!

"Did I say someting wrong? Why she such a bloodheaded like that?" Jisoo tilt her head but Jiwon only shrug his shoulder.

Then she suddenly remembered. How can he contacted her while she have been throwing up her phone across him. Silly Jennie!

..

Let's just sleep Jen. And forget him. Moron Lee Taeyong.

***

Taeyong brought her phone to his apartment and tried to fix her phone. Just a little bit cracked up and need to be charged. Then done. 

He knows that he was wrong. He forgot to pick her up from her flying yoga class due to his hectic schedule. Yeah he knows that he should ask for forgiveness but let him sleep first. He just to tired and he did not w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter