eggs is love, egg is life

HEY MAMA!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The egg was small and yet so terrifying.

 

“I’m going to kill it. I am going to be a murderer. Minseok, I will trip and I will destroy lives.”

 

“Don’t be dramatic, Luhan.”

 

The teacher was still droning on and in front of the class about the proper ways of taking care of the egg and the documentation the class needed to do in order for the project to be a success, but Luhan was too busy staring at his egg and hyperventilating to pay attention.

 

Minseok rolled his eyes and was about to comfort his barely breathing boyfriend when said boyfriend suddenly stiffened and then whirled onto Minseok's eyes nearly bulging out of his face as he came upon a sudden realization.

 

“Luhan-” Minseok said in trepidation.

 

“Do you realize what this means, Minseok?”

 

“Luhan, I really don’t-”

 

“We’re going to be parents.”

 

“What.”

 

“If we succeed- I’m going to be a dad, and you are mommy.”

 

“Yah! Why am I mommy?!”

 

“Excuse me, boys do you have anything to share with the class?” All heads turn to the two couple, Minseok is about to deny but Luhan was faster: “Professor, I believe me and Minseok will be great parents to our new babies and we shall nurture them until they are chubby and fluffy potatoes. Amen.” Luhan crossed his arm over his chest and beamed his goofy smile.

 

Minseok facepalmed.

 

The class burst into fits of laughter.

 

……

 

Luhan ball his sweater in a pile and meticulously place the two duck eggs in the center, thick glisten of sweat glazed his forehead as he hug his precious babies close and maneuver his way through the crowd in the corridor.

 

“ Minseok, we gotta be extra careful.”

 

“Luhan, we are going to be late for our class.”

 

“Hush baozi, have you no fear for our babies? All these humans may potentially harm our eggs. Don’t worry little ones, daddy has you protected.” He cooed at the two little eggs and petted the tiny white tops of each one with such care.

 

Minseok scrunched his face at the sight and could only hoped that the deadline for this science project comes sooner or else the eggs aren’t the one to die but the deer.

 

…..

 

Luhan was still gauging at the little shells snuggled nice and secured in an additional layer of his shirt. Minseok arched a questioning brow.

 

“Luhan it’s winter, don’t be silly. You’ll catch a cold.”

 

The deer stood his ground and cradled the precious shell close to his torso and showed a motherly smile.

 

“ For our babies, daddy doesn’t mind being cold.”

 

The bun quickened his pace to their next classroom.

 

“You’re the one that’s supposed to carry them, you’re the mom!” Luhan complained as he caught up and tried to very gently push the eggs into Minseok’s pockets, but Minseok was having none of it.

 

“Consider us seahorses then, the dad carries the eggs.” Minseok said as he managed to take the egg from Luhan’s grasp and slide it into the front pockets of his jumper. Luhan wanted to protest some more, but then Minseok pouted and he was completely a er for Minseok’s pouts, damn him.

 

After that he couldn’t complain anymore as in Chemistry class they weren’t partners as they usually were since they were assigned alphabetically. Minseok’s partner was some dude and Luhan’s was this canadian transfer named kris that Luhan absolutely hated for towering over him.

 

The only bright side of this was since K came before L, Minseok’s table was positioned right in front of his and Luhan got a pretty good view of that juicy all the time.

 

That damn good , so squishy, fine and -

 

“LUHAN!!”

 

The husky screech finally snapped the erted male out of his thoughts but it was all too late. The blue liquid was poured into the yellow, and in the back of Luhan’s mind he remembered that that was definitely something that was never supposed to happen.

 

“Oh -

 

BUBBLE BUBBLE

 

Then it finally shook Luhan.

 

MY BABIES! ( and xiu booty)

 

“NOOO!” He launched himself out of his chair and dove on to Minseok, shielding his luscious from the blast as much as he could.

 

BOOOM

Minseok flung his arm up at the crash and shameless on his and tripped, face directly planted on the ground as Luhan tries his best to keep his own in the air as he was also terrified of crushing the eggs.

“LUHAN!”

 

Several moments later, all students who ducked away for their life and poked their head from beneath the table once it was safe. This was when the stench hit them. One vomited all over his shoes. The teacher ordered all of them out while he desperately tried to cover his nose with his tie and Luhan frantically dragged Minseok out before giving him a quick pat down. Sticking his fingers into his boyfriend's pocket he took the precious shell still well protected and in one piece.

 

“Aw babies i’m glad you are safe.” He kissed the shell top lovingly. “Daddy will never let anyone or anything hurt you.” Even though this disaster was clearly Luhan’s fault.

 

Minseok glared at the goofy deer, anger bolstering in the pit of his stomach as he tightened his fist. One hit, just one slap out for his stupid boyfriend.

 

“ Baobei. “

 

“ What.”

 

Luhan eye crinkle and showed his pearly teeth that always melted Minseok’s heart, and how could he be mad when he does that? No matter what he did, he was still Minseok’s after all.

 

“Let’s name our big one Prince mak and the little one Johnny!”

 

He takes that back. Luhan was going to die.

 

…….

 

“ Omo Luhan hyung, what happened to your face?” A deep raspy voice asked.

 

“Maybe Minnie slapped him for trying to kiss him behind our bald principal like last time.” Another spoke.

 

“Yeol, I swear Minseok’s determined the fate of our babies! And Baek, please it was just once and the speech was too damn long for me to contain myself.” he retorted and narrowed his eyes at the two said couple who both bursted into laughter at the revelation behind the red handprint on his cheek.

 

“Guys shut up, that’s not important. Actually!!! I have great news! I’m going to be a father!”

 

“WAIT MINNIE HYUNG IS ACTUALLY PREGNANT?” Chanyeol hammered his fist on the table, catching all attention.

 

“I thought our bambi was going to be forever lost but your proves otherwise!” Luhan rolled his eyes at Baekhyun’s sassy remark, under the watchful eye of his two friends he reached into his coat and pulled out the two eggs.

 

“Behold! Our bearful fruits!”

 

The pair exchanged a glance and Chanyeol began to back away, slowly, carefully.

 

“Uhhh baek, I think he’s finally lost his mind.”

 

“Let’s make a run for it!”

 

“Yah! You two dip birds,“ Angry deer shouted and slipped his two eggs back safe in his pocket before chasing after the two with his arms waving in the air threateningly.

 

“COME BACK HERE AND FACE THE WRATH OF LU-”

 

“Luhan?” soft velvety voice caught the raging man’s attention as he finds the love of his life standing behind the cafeteria door and looking so damn --- delicious in those nerd glasses.

 

He immediately became flustered and rubbed the back of his neck as he was caught out in his silliness.

 

 

“What are you doing Luhan?”   

 

A sly smirk appears on Baekhyun’s face as he makes his way and circle his arm around min hyung’s waist, very much ignoring Luhan’s glare. “Congratulation’s Minnie, I heard lu finall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter