It's you

Just me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~hyeee.. I am back^^…I miss writing, so, somehow, this one shot has sequel..n there is additional character n I think u can recognize the who is the character..><.. n that character somehow..ermm..well….how can I say, hmm, well you can read it..hehe..sorry for any grammar mistakes, enjoy reading^^..~~~

Fluttering her eyes, blinking slowly at the light that shine through the slit of her curtain, she wake up with empty but ease feeling. Turning her head at the alarm clock beside her, she stare at the needle of the clock. "No wonder I cant hear today's alarm, its dead. Huh." 

"Just like your feeling".

Shocked. JiHyo yell out.

"Who is that? Come on. Come out now. This is not funny!" Yell JiHyo desperately. She grab the big book on her study desk and decide to follow the voice that she heard just now.

"Hello. Anyone? Anybody there?" Again she asks.

Uh. Maybe I am hearing thing. It is just my feeling. JiHyo shrug off the uneasy feeling off when she think that she mistaken for hearing thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jong Kook ahhh" JiHyo run toward her best friend as soon as she spot him at the office pantry.

Even before he could turn around his face, he feel something warm enveloping him from behind. Not to mention a pair of thin arm sneak around his waist as a form of hug, to be specific back hug. He can feel his heart gonna burst due to the loud thumping of his heartbeat.

"Yahh, how come you don’t sleep at home last night? Huh? Going straight to office from the outstation?"

With the question, Jong Kook no longer feel the warm feeling just now as the person in front of him right now is facing him while her hand keep caressing his face mentioning "Aigoo..Work hard arent you. Hmm..poor you. Look at you without me, you get skinny like this. Omooo..look at your dark circle. Pandaaa. Huwaaa, I am sad."

"Yah..yah. Stop it. You make me embarass." Stop Jong Kook as he scan the whole office is looking at their drama scene.

Taking JiHyo's hand with him and let it in his hold, he said "I miss you." Jong Kook is now staring longingly to the owner of the pair of dark brown eyes in front of him with sweet soft smile on his face. Anyone can feel his honesty. But, bad for him. JiHyo. She is changing. If she is the old JiHyo, she will blushing red, stuttering mess, heart thumping frivorously. Now......

Staring back to the pair of black eyes, smiling her sweet smile. "Aigooo..look at you. Missing me? Hmm. What to do? I am not."

JiHyo chuckle slowly as she see that her best friend's facial expression change to confusion. "Don’t be so shocked and confused like that. Okay. Okay. I miss you too, okay?"

JiHyo laugh as she see her best friend face even show more confusing expression than before. "Yah. I just said I miss you too. Are you going to ignore me now? How could you?" Said JiHyo pouting.

"Uh..no..no..eh..I mean yes. I miss you too." Said Jong Kook in confuse. Why does she seem different from before. She is not shy and blushing when saying those word. Before this she will be red in no time hearing those type of word.

Clasping their hand together, JiHyo pull Jong Kook to sit on the stool at the kitchen counter. "Wait here. I'll make your favorite coffee."

"Uh. O-okay."

Seeing JiHyo's back making his drink, Jong Kook want to confirm earlier event that he see. See JiHyo blushing as usual or not.

Creeping from behind, Jong Kook hugs JiHyo. "I really really miss you. You know."

JiHyo can feel Jong Kook hot breath fanning her left cheek. His husky sweet voice whispering missing word to her ears. Smiling. JiHyo look up to see Jong Kook pair of eyes staring at her. "I know. I miss you too."

Jong Kook smile. The blush is still there, a faint blush.

After a few minutes in staring competition, JiHyo voice out "Jong Kook ah, how long you are gonna hug me like this. Hmm."

Startle. Jong Kook clear his throat and let go of JiHyo from his embrace. The warm still linger on their bodies.

"Uh. Oh."

"Here is your favorite coffee."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aren’t you going home, Jong Kook ah?"

"Uh, not yet. Go home first. See you at home, kay."

"Nah, I'll wait for you. Lets go home together. I'll wait for you at the waiting area. Dont rush. Kay."

"Kay. Let me finish this. Wait there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally."

Peeking through the slightly open door, Jong Kook smile softly when he see JiHyo lying down on the red fluffy sofa.

Jong Kook walk toward JiHyo, crouching down to the same level as her, Jong Kook stare at the sleeping face. She looks so peaceful and innocent like this. Beautiful. Jong kook moves his hand to move the strand of hair that hide half of her face. He move further to caress JiHyo's face but soon retreat his hand, afraid to wake her up from her deep slumber. Instead, he stare at her face, spacing out until smooth small hand caressing his cheek and soft voice wakened him.

Jihyo wake up to see Jong Kook spacing out staring at her face. She unconsciously move her left hand and cups Jong Kook face, and her thumb slowly caressing his right cheek. "How long you gonna stare at me, hmm?", ask JiHyo smilling.

"U-uh. I-I didn’t mean....S-sorry." Jong Kook stutter and pink shade can be seen on his face as he is shock and embarasses to be caught by JiHyo while staring at her.

Jihyo laugh. "Nevermind. Lets go home."

"Okay." Jong Kook sigh in relief when JiHyo don’t ask further about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In front of Jong Kook and JiHyo’s house, a man with casual clothing, jeans rip on the knees and white shirt hugging the build body with sentences “A Lie cannot be covered by another lie”. He has black hair style up showing his forehead, his jawline show his masculinity make girls drool over him. Not to say he seem to be one rich man just by looking at his sport car, Ferrari 488GTB to be specific. Leaning over his car while tapping his fingers nervously on the car roof, he seems waiting for someone.

Not long after,

“Jong Kook ah, I think there is someone in front of our house.”

“Uh. Really. Let me see”. Jong Kook said and make his eyes more smaller to focus on the said someone.

“Wait. Wait. That face. I think I know who.” JiHyo said smilling widely and clearly cannot content her excitement.

And that make that one man nervous. Absolutely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staring blankly to the sky above, few stars can be seen, even it is not many, it still give him the peaceful feeling until….”Richarddddddddd. Oh my God. Its youuuu.”…yeah, until the voice disturb his train of thought. Nevertheless, the voice manage to make his already smiling face to even broad smiles. Richard turn his head toward the source of the voice only to be crush in a powerful yet friendly hug. The said girl now is in his arm hugging his life out of his body. “Yah. Yah. Stop it.”

“Uh, wae? I want to hug you more.”Pouting, she distances herself from him only receiving a light chuckle from the man.

JiHyo look at the man for a few minutes when he open his arm again. His eyes is shining as well as his smiles.

“Palli, my arm is falling JiHyo ah”. JiHyo take that as a sign for her. Fleeing herself toward him once again and is gladly accepted as he wrap his arms around him. He kiss her lightly on her crown  muttering I miss you. But still heard by JiHyo who gladly reply him with miss you too.

Clearing his throat, Jong Kook envily want to stop that moment. His eyes burn with fire, his heart burn with jealousy. He can feel that his body slowly becoming hot by the scene that  he witnessed just now.

“Uh”. Disturb by the voice, Jihyo reluctantly let go off herself from Richard comfortable hug while Richard awkwardly looking down with his hand touch his back of neck, his habit whenever he feels shy.

“Sorry, I got carried away just now.” said JiHyo nervously.

Continuing her sentences as there is no response from Jong Kook. “ Well, Jong Kook, this is Richard. My cousin. And this is Jong Kook. My housemate and my good best friend”.

Never in his life, he thought that the word good best friend to be hurt like this. It is like a knife that stab right into his heart make it hurts like hell.

Richard who not sensing that something is wrong with the atmosphere  offer his hand to shake with Jong Kook. After a few seconds pondering, Jong Kook shakes hand with Richard only to give him a fake smile.

“Ricky ah, sleep here tonight, please, please.” without discussing with Jong Kook, Jihyo offer Richard to stay that night there.

“uhm..”

Sensing that his beloved cousin troubled face, JiHyo give him the most puppy face. “pweaseeee”.

Well, you cant never say no to that face, “Okay. Okay. Only this night.”

“Yeahhh.” linking her arm to Richard, she pulls him with her into the house leaving the fuming tiger alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the living room,

"Erm, can I call you Jong Kook?" After few minutes in silence, Richard start to converse with Jong Kook to lighten the atmosphere. While waiting for JiHyo who gone to the kitchen to make drinks for them.

"Okay, then I will just call you Richard. So Richard, what do you do?" reply Jong Kook, smiling, trying to ease the burn feeling in his heart at the gentleman in front of him. Well, cannot be rude on the first day right.

Smiling cheerfully, "Okay. Oh, me? Well, I am a businessman, basically active in Japan and China. Once a while, I'll be back to Korea to manage business here too."

Richard continue to ask, smiling, "Is it okay for me to ask this? Erm, how long you stay with JiHyo here? Only you two?"

Raising one of his eyebrow, Jong Kook smirks, "well, about 1 year I think. Only two of us here. I am more comfortable with her, with no one else disturbing us. Why? Is that bothering you?"

Waving his hand frantically, Richard quickly said, "Eh, no..no..no. I'm just asking. It's been so long since I last see her. I know your feeling. I miss staying with her."

Shock with sudden confession, Jong Kook want to ask Richard but his question just stuck right at his throat as he is been beaten by JiHyo question, "you miss me?? I miss you toooo." Taking her place beside Richard, JiHyo handed him the juice that she makes. Leaving Jong Kook speechless in his own seat which is facing them right now.

Laughing, Richard say, "wah, it takes you forever to serve just a glass of orange juice." Smirking lightly.

"Yahhh." Yell JiHyo sensing that his beloved cousin make a move to speed in making drink.

"So, what do you guys chatting just now?" Ask JiHyo curiously.

Richard and Jong Kook exchanges glances before Jong Kook make a move to answer it.

"Nothing special." Said Jong Kook smiling a little.

"I want to rest first. See you later." Without the intention to wait for JiHyo's reply, Jong Kook turn his back toward the two lovey dovey cousin and go straight upstairs to his room.

"Looking curiously at Jong Kook back, JiHyo said, "uh, yah, Jong Kook ah. Uh. I guess he is tired."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter