I ChogiDO

I ChogiDO

      Today was the day. Chanyeol and Baekhyun prepared for this day for years. It was like a dream come true. Chanyeol was furiously walking around outside the chapel doors as Baekhyun was fixing his hair in the dressing room. Everyone greeted Chanyeol as they came in and congratulated them. Everything had to go perfect. The clock struck noon as Baekhyun emerged from his dressing room. They smiled at each other as they linked arms. Their wedding entourage consisted of Vivi and Coco, who were the flower girl and ring bearer. The doors swung open singling the start of the wedding. Vivi walked down the aisle with the flower bucket in . Next Coco walked down but half way down she decided that she needed to go to the bathroom. In the back you could hear Sehun, Mark, and Youngjae’s screams of pride turn to screams of horror. 

“No Coco! Im filming this!!” Mark screamed out. 

“Look at VIVi she is just so adorable!! My baby is all grown up!!” Sehun was bawling but continued to film with one arm and take pictures with the other. 

“Seriously?! Chanyeol and Baekhyun haven't even walked out and you’re already crying?!” Kyungsoo (who was forced by Chanyeol to get his ‘online priestship’) yelled at the crying trio in the back. Finally, the music changed making everyone turn their heads. Baekhyun and Chanyeol heelyed down the aisle arm in arm. Chen started screaming and yelling “SO CUTEEE” when they made their way to the alter. Baekhyun slipped the last second almost taking Kyungsoo and Chanyeol down with him but thankfully Chanyeol grabbed him in time. 

“now to get this over with so I could go home and watch the walking dead because they finally updated” Kyungsoo opened the folder with the script he printed off the internet. 

“Now baekhyun do you take yoda over here as your husband” 

“I do… If you know what i mean” 

“ARE YOU KIDING ME BAEK IM FILMING HERE!! CANT YOU JUST TAKE A BREAK FROM THE JOKES FOR ONCE” Suho, the man with the 1980’s camera slung over his shoulder, screamed from the back corner. 

“oh and say high to the man that said he was going out for some cigarettes and never returned” Kris, was on FaceTime, courtesy of Suho. 

“High daddy!” Baekhyun was waving at the phone that Suho was holding (its not simba chill man) 

“wait I thought I was your daddy?!” Chanyeol looked confused and hurt. 

“Chanyeol not now, save it for later.” Baekhyun winked at him.

“wait wait but I thought I was the daddy of all of you. I am the Alpha daddy” Lay stood up looking ready to fight. 

“Look can we just get this over with” With a nod from both groom and groom he continued. 

“ok lets see blah blah blah yeah you get all lovey with each other. Lets just skip to the end alright.” 

“fine by us” Chanbaek said.

“ok so the paper says ‘you may dab with your husband’” Kyungsoo never looked so done. 

“That’s it I'm out find yourself another priest to marry you, hasta la vista” Kyungsoo rode off into the hall on his segway.  

“WAIT KYUNGSOO YOU NEED TO SIGN THIS” Chanyeol yelled after him.

“NO” Kyungsoo yelled back. 

“wait now how are we going to get the paper signed? hold on. Hey Suho ask Kris if he would sign it for us!”  Baekhyun screeched. 

“What?! How can I sign it for you guys I'm in China!!” Kris yelled throught the phone.

“Guys Kris said no” Suho yelped. This time Xuimin stood up and offered a solution. 

“Ok everyone call Tao. And Sehun call Luhan”
“on it” Sehun was already on the phone with said Luhan. 

“Tao isn't going to pick up the phone you know.” said Chen. 

“Ok Ok here is the deal who ever gets tao to pick up marries him” Xuimin retaliated. 

“Hey he answered” Baekhyun chiped from the alter.

*Meanwhile Tao on the phone* 

“Why the hell is everyone calling me” 

“oh we were trying to see if you would sign the certificate for me and Chanyeol” 

“um thats going to be a hell no from me” 

*Back to the wedding* 

“Tao said no” 

“Baekhyun looks like you’re marring Tao” Chen laughed.

“No he is marrying me Chen” Chanyeol yelled back.

“Luhan said he would do it but you have to give him like 10-15 business days for him to get the contract. Then another 10-15 days to get back here. So you guys are going to have to delay the wedding for another month or so” Sehun screamed from the back.

“well dang it”  Chanyeol muttered.

“What is literally happening” Jinyoung and Jaebum questioned in unison.

“Hey we still need to dab” Baekhyun said. 

“DID SOME ONE SAY DAB” BamBam burst through the door dabbing at lighting speed. 

“AYE DAB WITH ME BROTHA” Jackson yelled from across the room. 

BamBam and Jackson proceeded to have a dabbing fight which Chanyeol decided to join in. 

“GUYS IM FILMING HERE” Suho attempted to get them to stop but Chanyeol just picked him up (with the help of Sehun and Baekhyun) and flung him in the back. 

“Stop yelling you are scaring my chicken” 

“Jongin are you eating ANOTHER BUCKET OF FRIED CHICKEN” In that moment Onew burst through the window 

“DID SOMEONE SAY CHICKEN” 

“Get lost Onew shouldn't you be rehearsing for your drama or something” 

“But I heard Chicken” 

“ITS NOT YOUR CHICKEN ITS MINE” Jongin yelled back. 

“actually its mine” The KFC man walked in, grabbed the bucket and left.  

 

 

The End