fin

As Real As CB

 

 

 

Firstly, don't expect too much from this. Secondly, don't expect too much from this. Lastly, don't expect too much from this.

But, comment is <3 . Do leave a lots, mkay?

 


 

 

“Are you okay, Baek?”

Hmm~

“Uh... is there anything you feel like to eat? Dokbukki?”

“It’s 2 am, Yeol. I just want to cuddle with you now, can you?”

“Alright”

Chuckling, Chanyeol gently pulled the vocalist with one hand towards him and rubbed soothing circles on his back as the latter then settled his head against his chest.

Baekhyun let out some whimpers—certainly a cute noise, he thought—a few moments later, much to his relief that his petite lover finally having his well-deserved sleep. Though the group haven’t yet started their tight schedules this year, Chanyeol was aware that Baekhyun couldn’t really rest due to the recording he needed to fulfil for his duet with their sunbae, Soyou.

Nevertheless, the song achieved an all-kill as soon as it was released. Chanyeol felt nothing but only proud knowing that.

But then, Baekhyun suddenly fall ill. The small male would throw up at the early hour and got dizzy so often that Chanyeol was no longer able to brush the things up like he was told to, by the very sick Byun.

So, the chicken date he promised Baekhyun today was changed into a hospital trip—their manager had a hard time making the appointment by the way; he swore that paparazzi were everywhere.

Baekhyun, on the other hand, was upset at first. However, after his check-up was done and both of them ultimately sat across the doctor, listening to each word she said, Chanyeol saw the scowl on the small male’s lips turned into a smile at once.

It was the prettiest smile that Chanyeol had ever seen coming from Baekhyun.

Moreover, the news which he just heard—the actual reason behind his lover’s sickness—got him on a cloud nine as well. Chanyeol thought that he could never experience that blissful feeling again after winning the 15th Daesang or became the triple million seller.

He was wrong, apparently.

Even on the way back home, Chanyeol could tell that he was grinning like an idiot when he glanced at Baekhyun and noticed the latter unconsciously caressing his clothed tummy.

“Congratulation! Seems like my daughter’s two favourite members from EXO are going to have a baby together!”

That was what the kind doctor said. Chanyeol was going to ask her to repeat herself, record every single word and then play it to everyone, just because.

If only he didn’t busy gaping that he forgot to fish his phone out of the pocket of his winter coat.

At any rate, he was still going to be a father.

The love of his life, the apple of his eyes, the one whom he only took 10 seconds to get close to back then, the one who always being Yoda look-alike because of his ears yet openly confessed that he likes the character the best in Star Wars, the one who never fail to nag on him for spending too much on figurines, the same person whose mouth would turn into rectangle shape whenever he laughs, the muse of his many songs—yeah that guy with all the descriptions listed is currently carrying.

With his baby.

His baby.

For all the time, Chanyeol constantly have a soft spot on kids, babies in particular. Now that he could put his two most beloved things in one sentence, it somehow felt surreal yet fascinating.

Baekhyun is having his baby.

Indeed fascinating.

Being in such high spirit, Chanyeol knew that it was impossible for him to catch some sleep then. He bet that it was already late to do so too. His manager told him that he would have two separate photoshoots tomorrow—well it appears that he would be driven to the first shooting location in just a couple of hours. He only hoped that his make-up artist wouldn’t make a big fuss for having to cover his dark circle.

Still, as he watched over the sleeping male in his arms, Chanyeol reckoned that he wouldn’t mind a few scolding later. Baekhyun is that worth for him.

Besides, Chanyeol had a fantasy just now. It actually felt as if he is a prince charming who is looking after his sleeping beauty at this point—

Euww Chanyeol euww! You’ve a room here for a reason, okay?”

—and that familiar, high pitched voice must belong to the evil queen.

Groaning, Chanyeol looked up from Baekhyun’s sleeping face and his eyes instantly met with the other main vocalist’s.

He should have realized that going back to the group dorm instead of his own apartment wasn’t truly a good idea. Then again, he wouldn’t want to leave his sick lover alone in their shared living space while he is off to his schedules soon.

“Baekhyun felt stuffed in the room”, Chanyeol reasoned, expecting the other to get the hint, but, alas, the fellow beagle paid no head to him as he plopped down on the couch, next to the biggest one where he and Baekhyun occupied.

In spite of that, Jongdae only kept his eyes on his phone that Chanyeol couldn’t help but getting slightly annoyed at the latter. To the God above, he didn’t return to the dorm and signed for a third wheel, did he?

“You’ve a room here for a reason, okay?”

With a low but strained tone, Chanyeol threw the comments back after a while. Friend or not, he wouldn’t tolerate a Kim Jongdae during the time with his lover. Brothers over hoes, what?

Fortunately, Jongdae lifted his head, albeit it was for a split second, and not before the main vocalist shot him a sharp look. “Minseok hyung is at it again with his game. He was too loud I could even hear him in my sleep”

“So you came here stead?”

“I need to charge my phone. Minseok hyung conquers all the plugs”

Chanyeol was up for another retort, but Jongdae beat him fast. “Blame Byun Baekhyun”, he muttered, eyes narrowed at the said male. “How dare he introduces that game to hyung

With that, Chanyeol shut his mouth completely. He knew better than to spill the truth to Jongdae that it was originally his doing; that Baekhyun simply fertilized the seeds he planted, no more, no less.

“You know you should be lenient towards a pregnant male, don’t you?”

Smirking, Chanyeol pulled out the pregnancy card, and he expectedly earning the reaction he wanted from Jongdae afterwards.

“Urgh I can’t believe ByunBaek got himself impregnated by you. The baby is so going to make a headline for having his rectangle-shaped smile and your dumbo ears”

Chanyeol shook his head amusingly as he heard the remark. For sure, Jongdae is as kind as an angel, but, before anything, he is a person—someone who may feel awkward to hear his close friend carrying a baby of his other close friend, and likely need some time to get used to it.

Yet, Chanyeol thought that it was fun to flaunt about Baekhyun’s pregnancy to that same age friend of his at times. “But you’ll shower the mini me and Baekhyun with love, right?”, he asked, rather teasingly.

“Oh don’t pressure me, hurm? I still have nine months to consider that option”

“You will in the end. Trust me”

Jongdae made a face, and Chanyeol grinned seeing that.

He could tell that the latter was happy for him and Baekhyun after all. He and the members were shocked initially, but they at last accepted the news well. Sehun even almost uploaded the sonogram picture on his Instagram if their manager and Junmyeon hyung didn’t put a stop to him.

“Is this why you guys made a commotion while I was sleeping? Baek is pregnant?”

The monotonous voice somewhat brought shiver to both males as they looked over their shoulder in unison and found their resident actor standing behind them, only in his black oversized tee and pant-less.

It was a jaw-dropping sight—what with the pair of the Do’s milky white skin leg being blatantly bared there, but they learnt from a bad memory that it would be a smart move not to say the obvious aloud. To top it all, his red, exhausted eyes and dishevelled hairs kind of granted the said Do’s a mad scientist vibe already.

“Baek is pregnant?”

Kyungsoo repeated himself, and Chanyeol might not or might have gulped when he heard his deep voice. “Y-Yes”, he replied. “Two weeks”, he continued as he awkwardly raised two fingers at him.

“B-but you know how Sehun and Jongin are if they get excited, right? They tend to be very loud and that was what happened when our manager hyung told them about the baby”

“Yeah the maknaes were like a kid getting sweet treat. Aren’t you too, Kyungsoo? You’ll be an uncle soon”, Jongdae piped in, and Chanyeol nudged the main vocalist on the leg using his own long one immediately.

Kyungsoo didn’t bother to reply anyway. His big eyes, however, fixed on the parents-to be like a predator eyeing its prey.

Chanyeol was certain that he had a cold sweat by now. “W-We’re keeping the baby just so you know. Baek and I promised Junmyeon hyung too not to let this new responsibility to affect our group’s teamwork. So... so will you please stop throwing dagger at me?”

Kyungsoo snorted, and it silenced Chanyeol straightaway.

“Good luck, Yeol”. Kyungsoo shrugged. “Milk formula and baby diapers are expensive these days”, he added nonchalantly before walking off.

The remarks seemed to ring the reality to Chanyeol, letting Jongdae enjoyed the troubled expression on the latter’s face, as he eyed his other friend, who was then moving with both eyes shut towards the bath.

“Kyungsoo, it’s only 4 am and that isn’t your room that you just entered”, Jongdae wittily called the pant-less male out.

“I know, idiot. I’ve filming at 6”

The Do’s slammed the door close, and Jongdae unaffectedly directed his attention to Chanyeol. “You know... talk about schedules... CBX will have a performance in 3 days”

That brought Chanyeol back to the present as he stared at the vocalist, eyes as wide as source. “You meant that you’re going to dance while singing?”

Duh we’re not a ballad unit”

“But Baekhyun is in his first trimester, Jongdae”

Urm say it in an easy term, alright? What is a trimester?”

“Anyway... Baekhyun needs to be extra careful now”

“He’s an adult, okay? He can take care of himself”, Jongdae claimed as he rolled his eyes upward. “Besides, I’m sure ByunBaek wouldn’t want to bail out. He doesn’t like to disappoint the fans. You knew that he love them so much. Even more that all of us combined would and we practically worship our Ls, remember?”

“I know but... aishh... will it be fine?”

Geez Yeol! You’re acting like a mother hen I swear”

“Jongdae, you don’t understand. Baekhyun is pregnant”

“Whose fault do you think it is?”, Jongdae sassed up, and Chanyeol hit him by reflex, on the nose, using one of his socks.

“It’s stink, you ”, Jongdae shot as he picked up the sock from his laps and tossed it away.

Chanyeol pouted. Jongdae is usually an angel, yet, of course, he has a cunning side too. “I don’t care. I’ll tag along you guys that day”

“Don’t you have schedule?”, Jongdae deadpanned. “Well if you doubt Baekhyun’s capability to protect himself and the baby, you can count on Junmyeon hyung

“Junmyeon hyung?”

“Yes, him. He’s coming too”

Chanyeol tilted his head and asked. “How come?”

“Manager hyung said that there’ll be sort of awarding on the day. We’re expected to get one so that’s why our company told Junmyeon hyung to go”

“What about me?”

“Are you EXO leader?”

“Urm... no. But I could give a good winning speech?”, Chanyeol reasoned, and Jongdae wordlessly looked down to his long-forgotten phone and sighed.

“Suit yourself, lover boy. All the best in persuading our manager”

Chanyeol squeezed Baekhyun’s shoulder lightly as his lips tugged into a confident smirk. “Don’t worry. I’ve my way”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Really, Park Chanyeol? Is this the best way you could think of? Driving here in your gigantic Benz, and attract as many eyes possible in the venue?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sorry for not inviting you”, Chanyeol said, not even sounded apologetic, which made a certain main vocalist feeling more agitated. What’s more when a pregnant Byun stuck out his tongue at him afterwards.

“Urgh please... I rather walk”, the same vocalist claimed and then pulled a disgusted face once his eyes caught the couple feeding each other through the reflection in the dressing table’s mirror.

“Euww you two euww! I’m getting brain dead from all those excessive public display, you know?”, the vocalist complained again, earning himself simultaneous chuckles from the staffs in the waiting room.

“Cut it off, Chennie. You actually act like a jealous ex right now”

The said vocalist--Jongdae turned to the corner of the room straightaway, looking offended.

“Minseok hyung, I trust you, alright? You didn’t just imagined me dating either Baekhyun or Chanyeol in the past, did you?”

The room filled in laughter yet again because of the typical whine, making Jongdae frowned. “I’ve high standard though”

“Yeah yeah I know. You only love me, right?”

“Ehem... Minseok hyung and Jongdae, sitting on the tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g”, Baekhyun chirped in a sing-song voice, which lead to a high-pitched “Ah why?” shortly, courtesy of Jongdae’s fantastic vocal.

Not enough, everyone in the waiting room then witnessed the ‘run and catch’ of the century between the two main vocalists, plus a giant who hastily tried to stop them.

“Beagles”, Minseok mouthed to the stylist beside him, and the latter nodded in glee instantly.

“Woah what’s happening here? I could even hear the ruckus from outside”

The beagles paused whatever they were doing, and Minseok let out a tsk sound as he fully turned to the source of the voice. “Nothing you haven’t seen before, Suho”, he said, then added cheekily. “Well minus a pregnant member”

That immediately made the poor leader went paler than he already is as he shut the door behind him at the speed of light. “Yah hyung! You don’t want the bomb to get dropped before the time, do you?”

“Opps~ sorry?”

“You better”, Junmyeon uttered, heaving out a breath he didn’t realize he had been holding up, and then turned to the one—make it two members he meant to talk to a while ago. Apparently, that members also looked like they wanted to ask him something. Perhaps because of the stuff that he said a moment ago.

“Yes, Yeol... Baek... I was just on the phone with our manager”

“A-And?”, Chanyeol and Baekhyun anxiously probed, uneasiness mirrored on both face.

“And he asked me to tell you guys that SM would make your relationship known to the public later on today”

“Oh”

“As well as the baby news”

Another ‘Oh’, but the leader could still make out the tenseness in their voice that one time.

“How did the higher up react overall?”. Surprisingly, that was Jongdae asking, and Junmyeon felt his heart swelling in proud as he saw a hint on concern on the younger’s face. He believed that no matter what happened, a group support is much needed at the very moment.

“Not that bad, but it surely isn’t something we could take lightly now”, Junmyeon stated. “I heard that they brought up Taeyeon noona name in the meeting too”

Minseok snorted. “Why? So they could set up noona into another fake relationship with Baekhyun?”

“As if I would allow it to happen again”, Chanyeol cut in, sounding determine as he took Baekhyun’s hand into his.

“Rest assured, guys. They simply said that if they knew dating within a group could bring much more hassles, they would prefer a set up instead”, Junmyeon explained, but then, he looked down at his feet, seemingly realized something. “Though I bet that they’ve some names ready for the cover up in case the reaction towards Chanyeol and Baekhyun doesn’t up to what they wish for”

“That’s sick”, Jongdae chided, and some staffs nodded in agreement with him, while the rest of them merely kept mum as they didn’t dare to jeopardize their job just yet.

Nonetheless, the mood in the room gradually became gloom, and stayed like that for a while until Baekhyun broke his silence.

“I-I’m sorry”, he muttered, and Chanyeol would had pulled the latter into his arms right then and there, but Jongdae beat him by putting his hand around the pregnant male’s shoulder first.

“Yah! What are you getting sorry at? For dating Chanyeol?”

Baekhyun shook his head no right away.

“Then what? For being pregnant?”

Baekhyun did the same gesture again, to which Jongdae let out a snicker and continued. “See, ByunBaek? You’ve no reason to be sorry, mkay?”

“Except for yourself definitely because you’ll be stuck with Chanyeol for the rest of your life”, Jongdae said more, unknowingly put a quick smile on his pregnant friend’s face, but not to a certain 6ft giant.

“B-But it seems that I’m putting everyone in an unfavourable situation”, Baekhyun spoke afterwards, though a little shaky, and Chanyeol just went tightening his hold on the latter’s hand as he took notice it.

“I love Chanyeol. I really do. I told myself several times that it isn’t selfish of me wanting to be with him and go on with this pregnancy b-but... but I just can’t. I care for you guys... my brothers... and... a-and who knows how the fans would react—“

“Baek...”

“A-And what if the public hate EXO because of this—“

“Hey Baek calm down!”, Minseok interjected, and it hushed Baekhyun in that instant. Sighing, the oldest member folded his arms across his chest as he stared at the latter.

“Baek, Lords knew that SM has a tendency to do everybody even none of us get involved in a scandal. My point it... you did no one wrong, okay? I don’t care if my two younger brothers gonna have a baby before me. I won’t mind if there’ll be more babies after that. Because as much as you care for me, Baek... I also feel the same to you. Believe hyung. You are allowed to be selfish”

“Besides, don’t fret—“, His eyes trailed on the leader playfully before carrying on. “Suho is always there to pay for your baby’s necessities in case SM put you into a hiatus later. Right, leader?”

“Yeah let the baby get a full taste of Junmyeon hyung’s black card”, Jongdae piped in, earned himself a glare from the said hyung in the process.

Ignoring both Kim’s, Junmyeon turned to Baekhyun, who almost came close to tears if it wasn’t Chanyeol that stood still next to him.

That scene somewhat reminded Junmyeon of the past when Chanyeol first confessed to him about liking a new trainee named Baekhyun, saying the boy is so cute that he wanted to protect him at any costs.

Look like Chanyeol did keep his promise, the leader thought, feeling content. “Baek, I’m not going to lie that everything will be fine, but one thing you should know is... Chanyeol wouldn’t be the only person to stay by your side after this. There are us too”

Baekhyun remained quiet, but Junmyeon was fine with it as long as the younger didn’t shed any tears. He heard that crying wouldn’t do good for the baby.

“Think positive, hurm? Maybe the people out there would rejoice at the two news SM gonna reveal later?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Miraculously, that was what actually happened since the big revelation took place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sure, ‘Baekhyun’, ‘ChanBaek dating’, ‘Baby Byun’ and other EXO related stuffs flooded Naver’s hot trend not long after that and stayed trending for days, however they were barely any negative remarks.

To top it all, only blessing and congratulations could be seen bombarding the comment sections, be it on the media’s websites or the members’ SNS. Everyone just seemed that they couldn’t get enough to react to the both dating and baby news.

SM was greatly shook, whereas the members especially the very Baekhyun and Chanyeol were taken back at first. ChanBaek is the first hetero idol couple after all, and while they all thought that the two couldn’t be actively promoted then, the public, in fact, gave them a solid excuse to stay relevant in the industry.

Moreover, the couple having a baby somehow turned them into a big deal. The medias, local and foreign alike, wouldn’t stop gushing over the baby day and night. They even created an official bet over his or her look—whether the baby will resembles more of Baekhyun or Chanyeol. Overall, they were unstoppable.

The most important thing that made SM the happiest too was when they were informed that EXO albums, included those debut mini albums, got sold like a hot cake in every possible stores located in the country. SM even needed to restock a few times to live up to the sudden demand. It was crazy yet nothing could beat the surprise better when the group’s list of title tracks took turn being at first place on Melon chart.

Shortly, if EXO is already known to many in Korea, now they became even more recognized. It wouldn’t be a harm to say that their popularity in 2013 looked smaller than what they experienced these days.

With that, the boys were beyond grateful. Aside from getting treated to a top notch beef every day, they thanked the Heaven that there was no drastic change to the number of members, not that they were well prepared for that.

EXO luckily survived, and went through their busy schedules as usual.

“We are—”, the leader lead excitedly.

“—ONE!”, followed by the members in the same manner.

Anyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida!”, to which they finished the greeting as one again.

However, the harmony within the group didn’t last long when the older members began to pick on their bratty maknae.

“Yah Oh Sehun! Now that you won popularity award for two years straight, you wanted to cut my face from the camera?”, Jongin half teasing, and half pretending to get mad, yet the younger was not having any of it.

“Be thankful that I sacrificed my long arm to hold the camera stick for you”, he sassed back.

Apparently, the group had just returned from 6th Gaon Chart Music Award, and been easily permitted to hold a surprise Vlive. So here they are, sitting crossed-leg on the floor in the practice room, clad in their casual tee and make-up free face.

“Okay, you two. Stop it or you’re going to get something from me at the dorm”, Junmyeon’s gentle but firm voice broke the 94 line’s cat fight at once, unknowingly made the situation funny as the leader’s face was nowhere to be seen in the camera.

Almost annoyed, Kyungsoo elbowed Jongdae on his rib to get him start the live, and so the latter did. “Everyone! Do you guys miss us?”, he yelled out to the camera, receiving a loud, simultaneous “Yeah” from the members.

“Ouh what to do? We just met an hour ago, didn’t we?”, Chanyeol smiled jokingly as his eyes struggled to read the flooding comments appeared on the screen.

“The fans would still miss us even if they see us now, Chanyeol”

Baekhyun responded, and Chanyeol must had agreed with him and awarded him a suggestive look that the comment room suddenly went wild. Nearly of the fans leaved ‘ChanBaek’ there, making the members turned to the said couple and shook their head amusingly.

“Yes, please pity us, fans. This is how Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung act every day without much care to our poor eyes”, Sehun commented and gave Jongdae a high five at the same time.

“We were not”, Baekhyun insisted and Chanyeol nodded along as he gave a light push at the back of the maknae’s head.

Grinning, Junmyeon scooted closer to the members and made his face appear on the screen. “Actually Sehunnie and I had a drink yesterday. Do you guys want to know his drunk confession?”

Hyungggggggggggggggg!”

The camera was abruptly shaken as Sehun tried to stop the leader single-handedly, before Minseok swiftly took the gadget from him and stabilized it, letting the viewers to catch the scene ongoing, which was Chanyeol and Jongin holding their maknae’s body as if their life depended on it.

“Ouick, Suho hyung! Finish your story”, the two same age friends urged their leader, whilst the younger in their grip then pleaded him not to.

Anyway, the comment section went crazy once again.

“Ah... Sehunnie told me that he was sad because he’ll be no longer EXO’s baby once Baekhyunnie’s baby is born”

With that, the room burst into laughter, leaving Sehun to cover his red face alone, though he was soon engulfed in a tight hug by Jongdae, who attempted to comfort him.

Aigoo our baby felt threatened~”, Baekhyun teased, and Sehun lifted up his face, pouting.

Minseok, who realized the chaos state in the comment section, then brought up one particular comment for the members’ attention. “Guys, CBLUV614 said... Baekhyun oppa, how are you feeling now? I hope oppa will go through a smooth pregnancy”. Minseok focused the camera on the said oppa then, and asked. “Your answer, Baek?”

“I feel great”, Baekhyun replied straightaway, showing a thumb up to the camera. “It was exhausting sometimes, but I could manage it. Lay hyung even sent me a powerful talisman from China, you know?”, he bragged between giggles. “You guys must make a trending on Weibo to thank Lay hyung, okay?”

“Oh... by the way, my doctor also gave me a pass to board a plane tomorrow”, he continued, all smiley. “So Phillippines fans! See you guys soon!”

“See you guys soon!”, Chanyeol, Jongdae and Junmyeon happily yelled along, and randomly sang ‘Hawak Kamay’ after that.

Giving the members a side eyes, Kyungsoo leaned forward to the screen and read the next available comment. ““Byun Baekhyun-shi, do you have a craving? Tell me. I’ll get it for you fast”... to be honest, you don’t have to”, the Do’s immediately answered as he faced the camera with a serious look.

“Yeah... Chanyeol’s mother actually came to the dorm at weekend and helped filling up our refrigerator with all the foods Baekhyun been craving”, Minseok added.

“It wasn’t just Chanyeol hyung’s mother, but there were mine, Suho hyung’s and Sehun’s too”, Jongin then spoke up, glancing up at the members. “I think that my mom forgot that I’m his real son. She kept coming for Baekhyun hyung”, the dancer went on talking, to which Baekhyun casually in that the younger’s mother could be watching the live show too.

“Mom!”, Jongin shrieked in panic and did a heart sign to the camera. “I love you!”

Junmyeon shot the latter a funny look, and turned to Baekhyun. “But to answer the fan’s question, what food do you crave now, hurm?”

As the pregnant male pondered on his list, Jongdae, Sehun, Jongin, and a very discreet Chanyeol quickly chanted ‘Chicken’ and ‘Pizza’ at the background. Minseok and Kyungsoo, on the other hand, gave each other a knowing look, yet, their face all fall when Baekhyun blurted out his answer.

“Not again, hyung!”, Sehun and Jongin cried in unison.

Minseok face-palmed. “I’ll be a vegetarian at this point”

“Yah Byun Baekhyun! I thought you can’t eat that thing”, Jongdae exclaimed, a little upset.

“Seriously?”, Junmyeon tried to confirm. “Cucumber?”

“It’s not my fault, alright!? It’s the baby doing”, Baekhyun scrunched his face in frustration and took his eyes off the camera. “And Chanyeol-shi... shouldn’t you say something now?”

Flustered, the said giant faked a cough as he touched his lover’s nape afterward. “O-Okay, I got it. You can have all the cucumbers in the world if you want, hurm?”, he sweet-talked him, making the members gag, what's more when Baekhyun likely got swayed by it

Geez we’re on live, you two”, Jongdae called out, albeit the smile on his face was teasing.

Lowering the camera stick so that it could only capture him and Minseok, Kyungsoo then said with a straight face. “Anyway... really... please don’t send any cucumber either to our doorstep or the company, okay? I’m sure that we’ve a month’s worth of supplies by now”

“Or just let our Chanyeol use his own money next time. He made a lot from his music royalties”, Minseok said after him.

Done, they brought the camera back to the members, who were halfway whistling and giving wolf calls at Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Minseok would like to believe that this was their noisiest Vlive broadcast ever.

‘Tsk’ing, he squinted at the comments again, before one specific comment caught his interest that he felt the need to show it at Kyungsoo in that instant. Nevertheless, they both shared an amusing look later.

“Yah! What are you two up to, huh?”. That was Junmyeon.

“Uhuh what’s so funny?”. And Jongdae.

“It’s the comment”, Minseok replied shortly, trying his best to hold back his laugh. “There was a fan asking a really bold question”

“Oh what is it?”, Chanyeol hurriedly asked.

Snickering, Minseok took a few deep breathes, then said. “The fan wondered how did Baekhyun and you find a time to make a baby within your own individual and EXO’s busy schedules. That’s it”

As if it was a cue, the low whistles and catcalls started again. Some comments left in the comment section also pointed out the blush on Baekhyun’s face and Chanyeol’s red ears later.

“Yeah... I’m curious too”, Sehun stated after some time, and Junmyeon hit him not-so lightly on the head.

“Didn’t you learn Science, maknae?”, the leader asked. “Page 61, Chapter 4. Reproductive system, remember?”

“I went to SOPA, alright?”, Sehun retorted back. “But don’t you also wonder, hyung? How in the world did Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung get a time to do that you-know-what-I-meant thing?

“Rather than the ‘how’, I’m interested with the ‘where’”, Jongdae slyly cut in.

“I hope it wasn’t in the dorm”, Minseok said, but, as he saw the uneasy look on Chanyeol’s face, he became alarmed. “Was it in the dorm?!”

“NO! We swear to God”, Baekhyun and Chanyeol denied right away, unintentionally putting a smirk on Jongin’s face.

“I think Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung almost did it there, but I quickly sent a message to Chanyeol hyung and lied that Kyungsoo hyung would be home soon. Thank God hyung checked his phone”

Hearing that, Minseok whipped his head to the couple, looking betrayed. “Liar”

Hyung, the keyword is ‘almost’”, Chanyeol exclaimed. “That was the first and the last. We didn’t do anything”

“More like you couldn’t”, Jongdae laughed, wriggling his eyebrows.

“Oh my holy dorm”, Junmyeon muttered under his breath. “Look like Kyungsoo needs to be around 24/7”

Making a face, Baekhyun looked at the leader and groaned. “There’s no way the dorm could be regarded as holy with the piles of your dirty clothes scattered on the floor”

“Hey! That’s my life style”, the said leader came back with his typical excuse, earned himself one or two more complaints, all at once.

It became chaos yet again as the members ganged up on Junmyeon. Everyone participated except the peculiar maknae, and it was then Sehun popped out his unexpected question.

“So... if it wasn’t in our dorm, where did it happen?”

However, before any of the members got to feed on their maknae’s curiousity, a voice coming from the practice room’s entrance boomed out.

“Boys, please keep the broadcast appropriate for all ages, will you?”

That was the manager.

‘Oh uh’

Stunned, they all sheepishly smiled to the camera before them.