Chapter 1

Exchange of Hearts (A Camren Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6:00 am

“Ugh!” Ally groaned when she heard the buzzing of her phone at the nightstand. “Who could be calling at this ungodly hour? Don’t they have a sleeping time in their dictionaries? Oh God! Please bless these kinds of people!” She rubbed her puffy red eyes and lazily dragged her petite body out of the bed. As she flicked on the light switch and grabbed the device, her eyes popped out of its socket when she saw the name that was flashed across the screen.

A:         Milaaa! Is that really you? I miss you! Oh my gosh, it’s been a decade since you last called.

M:        Hi Ally! I didn’t know you have a sense of humor, huh? Haha. Anyway, I miss you too sissy!

             A:         So what’s up with you now? How are Mom, Sofi and Papa C doing?

M:        They’re fine. In fact, the main reason I called you is because we planned to migrate there in Miami because Dad would be                assigned there for a project and I could study at your school as well.

A:         Wait, you aren’t joking right?

M:         I’m not, Allycat. We just don’t know when. Papi still has a few things to settle in his company before we leave.

A:         Oh, I see. But at least I get to see you soon sissy, I’m so happy. Lauren would be surprised when I tell her about this.

Ally was about to ask her sister if Mani, Camila’s girlfriend, already knows about the family plan when Sofi shouted at the brown-eyed girl, “Kaki!! Let’s go. Dad’s on the car outside.”

M:       I’ll go now Ally. Mami said she will call you later to catch up. Be safe there and tell Lauren, I said hi. Love you!

A:         I will, Mila. Love you too!

Just as the phone hung up, Ally made her way into the bathroom and took a shower. The warm water that gushes over her skin made her skin feel good and refreshing as it completely woke her up from a deep slumber. Her eyes might still be heavy but the news she got awhile ago was enough to keep her adrenaline running fast through her veins. She still can’t believe that she’ll get to see her family again after such a long time. Well, she has her dad and stepmom living with her but she felt alone most of the time. It’s either they are on a business trip or traveling around the world for a vacation.

Deciding to interrupt her thoughts, she then turned the knob off and wrapped her body with the towel behind the curtain. Once she stepped out, she checked her phone first only to see 3 missed calls from her girlfriend and 1 text message from her sister.

                From Mila:       Btw Ally, can you please keep everything as a secret? I just want to surprise everyone when I get there. Thanks.                                             Wink*

                Sent to Mila:    If you say so, then I won’t sissy. =)

Minutes later, while she’s busy changing into the clothes she picked out last night, Ally heard a honking car outside who’s none other than her lovely green-eyed girl, Lauren. Realizing that she was ten minutes late from her original time, she began mumbling a few words of prayer. Her appearance might have done a good job of concealing it, but beneath her fashionable clothes which flaunt her body curves is an extremely religious girl. In a swift move, she slung her bag onto her shoulder and stormed out of the house not completely done. She thought of putting on some light make-up on her face inside the car so they can still manage to attend the first subject for the day.

Seeing the shorter girl securely locking their house gate, Lauren yelled while sounding the horn once more at Ally who’s now approaching the car. “C’mon babe, we will be late again if you do not move faster this time!”

Throwing herself in the passenger seat finally, the shorter girl pinched her girl’s cheeks so hard saying, “That’s what you get from teasing me!”

“Ouch! Do you really have to do that? You know I have a very sensitive s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter