09032017

HAPPY? BIRTHDAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY? BIRTHDAY

It’s 9th of March.

 

Min Yoongi’s birthday is on 9th of March.

 

It is supposed to be his special day.

 

But, he doesn’t feel anything special about this day.

 

It’s just another normal day for him.

 

It’s not like Min Yoongi disliked his birthday, but he totally doesn’t like it when someone else made it a really grand celebration.

 

He is the kind who prefers simplicity over everything. As long as he still has his bed to sleep and food to eat, it will already be enough for him. Nothing such as luxurious treatment or extra service is needed. He feels that you don’t need to wait until your birthday to have someone being nice to you. If they wanted to be nice, they will do it even on normal days.

 

He also thinks that it’s uncool for him to celebrate his birthday merrily, just like some other kids. A heavily decorated room filled with nice food and drinks, a cute birthday cake that has ignited candles and “Happy Birthday Yoongi” written all over it, or guests that come to wish him and bringing gifts? He doesn’t need them and doesn’t want all of these either.

 

All he needs and wants is just a simple birthday. It’s even better if everyone else forgot about it.

 

His friends who know him for a longer time are completely aware of how he feels about his birthday. They didn’t bother to do anything just as Yoongi wished.

 

However, his girlfriend thinks the otherwise.

 

 

Jennie Kim is Min Yoongi’s girlfriend.

 

It was quite shocking when Yoongi first said that he has a girlfriend. His friends thought that he is kidding since he basically shown zero interest to any girls before. They only believe him the moment they finally saw Jennie in flesh. What shocked them the most is, this girl Jennie looks like she is straight out from Victoria’s Secret runway. She has that intimidating aura from the outside, which is quite similar to Yoongi, but deep down she is actually a girl who is full of aegyo and believes that unicorn does exist. They came to a conclusion that Yoongi must have saved the whole universe in his past life to find someone like her.

 

Since they had just started dating not long ago, this will be the first time Jennie is celebrating Yoongi’s birthday. This means that it will be a really important event, and will remain memorable no matter how it turns out.

 

Jennie decided to make the celebration just lovely and heartwarming enough. She is more than happy to know that the other girls and boys are willing to help her out.

 

Oh boy, she has no idea about how Yoongi will react to this.

 

All of the girls and boys (minus Yoongi and Namjoon) are now in Yoongi’s apartment.

 

“Taehyung, can you help Lisa to hang all those photos on the wall? Jisoo, stop eating all the foods or it will not be enough for all of us later!” Jennie shouted.

 

“OMG, you need to try this chicken Jin had made,” Jisoo shouted back.

 

“Why don’t you just marry me instead?” Jisoo said to Jin, causing the latter froze and blushed.

 

“Jenjen, what do you think about this decoration we did?” Rosé approached Jennie and pointed at the big wall, which Jimin and Jungkook pretended to unveil it from the invisible curtains.

 

“It looks really nice Rosie, but I still think it’s lacking… I know! The Kumamon balloon!” Jennie rushed to her handbag to get the balloon she got all the way from Japan. You can totally tell that she already had all of these planned for quite a time.

 

“Alright… so is no one really going to tell her?” Jimin comes near Rosé and says something only audible for her.

 

“I don’t think we should, Jenjen had prepared this for a long time. Besides, it may be different if Jennie is the one who is behind all this,” Rosé reassured him.

 

“Anything you said my princess,” Jimin continued, “I will be really glad if you are to throw such celebration for my birthday.”

 

Just as Rosé wants to put Jimin on his place, Jungkook joined them at where they are.

 

“Hey, what are you guys talking about?”

 

This made Jimin left the group of the trio, leaving Rosé and Jungkook behind.

 

“Oh, it’s nothing… hehehe,” Rose answered him awkwardly.

 

“Hmm,” Jungkook squinted his eyes, “Anyway, let’s help Jennie with the Kumamon balloon,”

 

“Sure!”

 

 

“And we’re done!” Jennie announced after she ticked the final item on her checklists.

 

“It looks so beautiful! Yoongi oppa must like it so much!” Lisa said excitedly.

 

“I’m glad Namjoon hyung wasn’t here, if not we wouldn’t have finished by now,” Jungkook added.

 

“I don’t know about that, but I can’t wait for the party to start, I’ve starved for a whole day already!” Taehyung put his hand on his stomach.

 

“What do you mean by you can’t wait for the party to start, it hasn’t started yet?” Hoseok is already holding a glass of wine.

 

“Of course it hasn’t started yet, Yoongi isn’t even here! Namjoon and he should be back in—” Jennie was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

 

“Oh snap, everyone, get into your position!”

 

“What the heck dude, why are you ringing the doorbell, though? It’s my apartment,” Yoongi asked Namjoon, clearly confused about what he did earlier.

 

“Oh, it’s just that I’m testing is your doorbell still working, it seems fine to me,”

 

“It works perfectly because you aren’t using it,” Yoongi chuckled at the currently frowning Namjoon.

 

Yoongi noticed that Namjoon has been very fishy since this morning. He didn’t only not focus on his works, but Yoongi also caught him keep on glancing his watch. Yoongi shrugged the thought of these, thinking that he might just have some important meetings to attend later. It was all become more suspicious when Namjoon said that he is going to Yoongi’s place, saying that he wanted to hang out with him. Another addition to Yoongi’s theory is the ringing doorbell incident. Everything Namjoon did today screamed, “There must be something going on”.

 

Yoongi unlocked the door and pushed it inward. He then reached for the light switch. When the light illuminated the whole living room, it was all revealed in front of Yoongi’s eyes.

 

Heavily decorated room? Check.

 

Food and drinks? Check.

 

A cute birthday c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter