The Newcomer

Hey Senior!

    I start to run when i saw my clock is already 8.30. I know the boss will be very mad if he knows that i'm late. I quickly enter the bus that almost close its door for me. "I'm sorry" i said to the driver and he gave me a nod. I catch my breath and check the bus.

   "What the " said to myself when i found the bus is full, no seats are left!, the only thing that left is to hanging near an ajhumma which is she carried a lot of vegetable.

"Excuse me" i said as i through to grab the only hanging there. I couldn't describe my feeling here. It is very cramp eventhough i used to be like this the other time but still i couldn't accept this situation again.

    I yell to myself because i just noticed the road that i used to walk on is off limit. "Oh great, should i just absent today?" The bus keeps on horning and moves slowly.
   I check my watch and shows 9.30. I keep on yelling inside myself and stomp on my feet, i don't care if people notice it, i just want to let out my anger. After that, there's someone tap my shoulder and i turn around as i find a man with attractive eyes.

   His eyes are so bright and his lips are red like cherry. He said "you can sit here" and i'm very happy to hear that. "Thank you" i said to him. While i'm sitting, i was curious with him, i mean he's beside me now, hanging just like me before. "Um.., can i ask something?" I said to him, he look at me and said "what?" With uninterested voice. "Why did you give me your seat?" I ask him and he looks at me with a mean face. "I mean it's so rare, to find a man gives a seat to another man except if he was old" and that's it he gave me a long explaination "First, i'm tired for sitting, second, to stop you for stomping your feet. Seriously you don't realize how noisy it is".

   I swear to god in heaven, he knows how to embarrass someone in public. "What the?, did you just yell at me" this is very humiliating and i couldn't believe i met this guy. "You can say that" he said and ignore me. "Did he just being sarcastic?" I said to myself and ignore him too.

  In the name of god, i finally arrive at the office. I look at my watch and shows 11.00. I should have call it sick today because i will hear a long wrath from him. I quickly enter the office building and press the elevator up. As it open, i press 5th floor.

  "Kim jongdae.!" I hear the scream as the elevator is open. I saw my boss angry face with a cup of hot coffe he always drink. I quickly scream in horror and close the elevator and press random floor. "What the was that!" I'm very surprise with him being there. I feel like i have a sudden heart attack here. I kick the elevator wall and press the 5th floor again.

  The elevator open again and find noone there. I step out quickly and headed to my station. As i enter the room, everyone is staring at me. "Good morning" i smile to them. "Yah! Jongdae, do you know what happen?" Said minseok who is my friend beside me. "Nope, what's up?" As i put my bag on my desk and prepare my work. "There's a newcomer but....". "A newcomer? Wow that's great, i though the boss doesn't have money to hire another person" i said. "That person will be your senior" i fixed my ear and try to process the word again "what did you say?", "i said he'll be your senior". "That's a joke". "Nope, it's the reality". I immediately stroms to my boss office.

  "This is a joke" i enter and slam the door, i think. "Yah! Can you knock the door!" He immediately stand up. For sure, i go rampage there, it's a long discussion. "Why do i need a senior? I mean i can take care of myself" . "Jongdae! Your out of the line, your still an amateur". "How can i be!, i bring you 300.000 hits articel and yet you said you don't have any money."

   "You know whatm you'll be surprise, for what you are gonna hear" said him confidently. "Oh yeah? What is it..?" I dare him. After that, a knock was heard and the person enter the room. I swear this day is the worst day of my life. For all senior out there why it must him?

"You!" I point him
"It's Ji Chang Wook" he said.
I turn around to my boss and sigh at him "I couldn't accept this, i beg of you to ket me work alone". But my boss won't budge "He's transfer here from NG company, you know the best media in korea". "Look sir, i don't care where he belong, i don't like him". You choose actually" he said. I look at him and back to my boss. "No uh, end of this discussion both of you will be working together". And then he out from the room

  I stare at him and i found him very good looking. But that's it! Pull stop. "So..?" I open conversation. "Tell directly for what you need and ask me anything you don't feel smart about it" he said and left the room. But wait? Did he just call me stupid indirectly? What is wrong with that person!? Seriously!.

"Ya! Ji Chang wook wait!"

 

NOTE : I need your opinion. Which one do you prefer? Is it a paragraph style like this? Or should i just make the narative and the conversation seperate?. Thank you. I'll update soon. I have a lot of homework in college T.T.