Mobile/Plain View

Now Closed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This view is for those who are unable to see the main layout or are bound on their mobile phone. You may also view the Tumblr page.

About

The RP Sandbox is a closed role-playing community that allows players to test out different face claims in different environments and universes, which will rotate on a monthly basis via voting.

People are free to change their face claims as they wish as long as the face claim is free.

APRIL '17 THEME:
DRAGON'S DOGMA.
Read more

Applications and next month's polls are now open!

Please be sure to vote and follow the directions before submitting your application.

Please keep in mind that if you have not joined the role play, your vote will not be counted.

Rules & Guidelines

01. Please subscribe to the role play. Upvoting is optional and appreciated.
02. Up to [2] characters are allowed per account. Please inform an admin before applying for a second account.
03. All nationalities and ualities are allowed.
04. There is no dating ban. Moving couples are allowed.
05. Please refrain from causing OOC Drama. IC Drama is fine in moderation.
06. Please be active. There will be activity checks at the end of each month. Failure to complete them will result in a strike. [3] strikes, and you will be booted from the role play.
07. Let the admins know if you are leaving or going on hiatus.
08. You are free to unlimited temporary character change trials or permanent fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter