The good old time - My forever 2NE1

Daragon Drabble

26th February 2017

Jiyong opened his bedroom's door and found Dara sitting on the carpeted floor at the end of his bed. She shifted her eyes to his direction and a smile soon graved her lips.

"Hello," She said.

But instead of grinning at her as usual, his head creased.

"What happened to your eyes, bae?"

She looked down at her phone and bitting her lips a little. Jiyong sat down next to her, resting his arm on the bed just behind Dara and peeked at the thing. He did not say anything else.

"I caught this one on YouTube after sending Chaerin my birthday wishes."

"When was that?"

"2009, we received our first Daesang at MAMA."

"For 'I don't care'. I remember that." Jiyong nodded at the screen, seeming lost in his memories just like her. They sat side by side and listened to the old tune.

He draped his hand on her upper arm and rubbed it gently. Dara snuggled closer to him then rested her head on his shoulder.

"I missed us." She mumbled, almost inaudibly. A tear escaped her eyes again.

"Hmmmm," he hummed against her hair, kissing her head softly.

They both chuckled a little at Bom crying all the way to the stage when accepting their first big award. It was warm, very warm and full of happiness that she can still feel it in her vein.

Jiyong kissed her head again and remained in that state as they went through a suggested playlist of 2NE1's performance. She cried a bit more in Jiyong's arm and fell into sleep afterwards.

 

She sometimes wonder how much hard it would be for Chaerin and other girls. She has Jiyong holding her most of the time like this, when she rolled into a ball and crying her heart out on the bed, she could feel his gentle rhythm pat on her shoulder. When she felt numb facing all the things, he squeezed her hand and blew his hot breath in it, making sure she could feel his warm presence.

Maybe, they're not as emotionally attached to 2NE1 as she is, or maybe, it is as seriously hard for them too.

 

________________

 

Hello everyone! Finally I've made it! Muahahaha!

As I said in the foreword, it has looooooong been my challenge to complete one and I have always wanted to write one. So, please let me know if you like this or not, everyone!

I love you, as always, especially when you left something for me to read, haha.