have fun

involved in mafia

Taehyung P.O.V

The only person I could actually talk to about my nightmarish reality was Minho. A fellow waiter at the cafe I used to work at. thankfully they had let me keep my cellphone. I dialed his number and after a few rings he answered. 

"Taehyung! Is that you!?" His voice was muffled which meant that he probably took an unnoticed break from his shift. 

"Hyung, sorry if I worried you. I'm going through some very complicated things right now."

"I'm all ears." 

So I told him, finally spilled out everything that had seemed so unrealistic to me. 

"-so now I'm here, and it seems that there is no way for me to leave." 

After a few seconds of silence, which felt like an eternity. Minho breathed, then when I thought that he was going to give me an encouraging talk, and a genius plan to escape, he said, " Have Fun!" I could hear shouts and soon the call ended. The Hyung I had finally come to trust, had abondoned me. And I sat on my new bed in my new room, feeling utterly betrayed. This brought back the memory of our first meeting. I had just come to the cafe as a newbie waiter.

(Minho and Taehyungs Meeting) 

I entered the cafe, this was going to be my first day here. And the smell of coffee felt heavenly, the warmth melting of my frozen exterior. The boss, a strict old man was looking at me as if I was another disappointment he was going to fire in a few days. I walked up to him and nervously extended my righthand. 

"Hello! My name is Kim Taehyung, a new employee starting today. Please take care of me," and I bowed slightly. 

He looked at me once more and and left leaving my hand empty. Before I could register what happened, a man with silver hair and a dashingly handsome face appeared and clasped my hand tightly into his. And soon hugged me while finding his was to my bottom and squeezing it. I widened my eyes. 

"Nice to meet you! I'm Choi Minho, you're senior." He squeezed my bottom once more and and walked away with a smug grin on his face. After that day, I glared at him whenever I got the chance, but soon enough we had become closer, which then he became my best friend.  

(Back to present Time)

i sighed at the memory. A rapid  knock pulled me away from my thoughts. I quickly stood up and opened the door. I had to block my eyes because a sunshine in form of a human was right in front of me. Blinding my sight. He clasped my hand and shook it up and down, his smile I noticed, hadn't faltered. 

"Hello! I'm your hope, Jhope! 

I hadn't realized but there was another handsome guys standing right next to Jhope. He pushed the sunshine away from me. 

"Hoseok! I told you not to do that. You're scaring the poor kid!" Even though he had said that, I caught a twitch of his lips. 

"Anyways, hey! My name is Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin. And this idiot is Jung Hoseok, but he prefers to be called Jhope." 

"Hello! My name is Kim Taehyung" I bowed.

"yes, your the kid Minjae wanted to keep. He warned us not to harm you and be be nice." 

I finally got a good look at Jhope, he looked a bit shorter than me, with orange hair and a blinding smile. Jin had pink hair, and a very very handsome face. These guys looked like they couldn't hurt a fly. But the nicest people could turn out to be the most dangerous. I shuddered at the thought. 

"Well, we're the other Capos. You've met Jimin, I presume." I nodded. 

"There is one more Capo, but he's a bit grumpy, and was asleep. So you'll meet him later," Jhope explained. 

"We're here to take you to eat breakfast, and we've been given the task to explain your job from now on." 

I frowned, new job? I didn't want to kill people, but the guys I had met so far seemed nice, except Minjae. 

"Job?" I asked.

"yup, I don't know what Minjae was thinking, or if the boss would approve of this... But you'll have a job to until  something gets figured out," jinanswered. Jhope grabbed my arm and started dragging me to eat breakfast. 

"I'm sure you're hungry! Jin Hyung makes the best food!" 

My stomach rumbles at the thought of food, and Jin followed behind us. 

I finally got to see the place more clearly in the morning light that spilled through the high windows. The marble floor was squeaky clean, and there were statues placed at the corners. By the time we had reached the place, I was tired. It was along way. How big was this mansion anyway!? But before I could question more, the smell of food hit me and I almost fell to my knees. My mouth watered at the sight of the heavenly dishes.  Forgetting to be polite, I grabbed a seat and dug in. I heard both of them laugh. 

"Take it easy.."

"it's.. D-delicious" I managed  cough out between bites."

"Thank You, and now about the job..." Jin started, "you have been requested by Minjae to be his assistant." I spat out the orange juice.

"A-assistant..?" I coughed.

"By assistant he means that you will just have to follow him all the time, and do what he asks of you," chirped Jhope. I had the urge to wipe off that smile. 

That practically meant a SLAVE!!!