The Mistake

THE FEAR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The studio was lighted by a number of studio lamps as the photographer was taking pictures of his models. The models were changing their posing and angle according to the photographer’s order. The photographer looks at his works on the monitor before then continued taking pictures before he shouted ‘okay’.

 

“Nice to working with you, Jiyong.” One of the models taped the photographer’s shoulder after he changed his clothes.

 

“Me too, Soohyunk… let’s hang out together soon, we’re rarely hangouts since you’re Korea top model.” Jiyong smirks while his eyes were looking to the monitor. His nods in satisfied by his works then he packed his tools.

 

 

Jiyong was doing his works inside his studio’s office, then the door opened and his fiancé walks towards him. His didn’t notice that his fiancé was already stood before him because his was concentrate on his laptop. His fiancé rolls her eyes before pull the chair and take a sit. She crossed her arm over her chest when Jiyong still ignoring her.

 

“Jiyong!! Are you deaf or are you blind??!” Jiyong snapped then he notices the present of his sulky fiancé.

 

“Kiko, when you arrived?” Jiyong stood up from his seat and walks to his sulky fiancé, Kiko Mitzuhara. He stood behind Kiko then drapes his hands on her shoulder before give a bit force on it. Jiyong gives kisses on her shoulder then up to her neck before bites the ears.

 

Still being sulky because be ignored, Kiko stood up and walks to the front door. Before she could twist open the doorknob, she was pulled into a tight hug then they’re sharing their hot kiss inside the Jiyong’s office.

 

“Mad at me, babe?” Jiyong break away from the kisses, his hand still wrap around Kiko’s waist. Kiko pouts her lips then Jiyong gives a tiny kiss on her lips. Kiko placed her hands on Jiyong’s chest and looked direct into his eyes.

 

“Let’s go dinner together tonight.” Jiyong sighs then it make Kiko step away from him. Clearly she knows that Jiyong will not had dinner with her, lately they rarely went to date or dinner together. Jiyong will always stick to his work and never give attention to her anymore and he even didn’t visit her family during holiday.

 

Kiko break away from the hug then walk out, Jiyong chased her from behind and grab her wrist before she could arrived the main door. Kiko struggles from the grip but then Jiyong kept holding her wrist tighter. Jiyong tilt his head when felt stung on his left cheek.

 

“You know what Jiyong… I think… we need a break…” Kiko said then pulls out her engagement ring and let it fell on the floor before she stepped out from the studio. Jiyong just could stare at their engagement ring on the floor. Dumbfounded.

 

 

****

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter