Kim Namjoon

Fated Encounter

We've been training for three months now and we're here at music bank. We're just going to watch the sunbaenims perform. They said that we must know how the people behind the scenes work in advance so we can help them when we debuted. I think it was Red Velvet-sunbaenims, TWICE-sunbaenims and BTS-sunbaenims are here today. I'm so excited! 

[A/N: Rookie, Spring Day promotion just for you to know huehehe]

"Yah! Do you think we'll meet them off stage?" I asked. Well, they are all sunbaenims. It's hard to get close to them even if we're trainees.

"Of course! We need to pay our respects to the sunbaenims. I just don't think that we could meet them all." Tae Yang answered

"Where are Jin Soo-ssi and the others?" one of our seonsaengnims said. Of course, if the girls are here, so are the boys. 

"I think they all went to the front to see the fans." Min Ah unnie said, she's one of the sunbaenim trainee. Actually, there's only six of us. Four sunbaenims, Tae Yang and me. It was saddening that it has come to this. It's true that the training actually became so hard that sometimes we're crying because of it's difficulty but it's not a reason to quit. I'm sure this will pay off when we debut. 

"Those boys! They're so getting ahead of themselves. I'll punish them with harder training when we get back." 

They'll be so dead, that's for sure. 

-------

We went to round the changing rooms to greet the sunbaenims. We went to TWICE sunbaenims room first. I'm actually a fan of them since Like Ohh Ahh era but I kinda don't like their concept for Cheer Up and TT songs. It's not that I completely oppose it! It's just that the Like Ohh Ahh suits them more. 

We saw them rehearsing their lines and dance a little bit. 

"Hana, dul, set!" 

"Annyeonghaseyo! We're Goddess-imnida." We introduced ourselves through are supposed to be stage names. (Secret for now for the audience *wink*)

[A/N: There's a kpop group named Goddess. I didn't know them, I just researched and found it out. There are four members but I think they're inactive because their last song was way back 2012. I'm very sorry if there are fans out there. I'm sorry for using their name. I just can't think of anything else.]

"Waah! Annyeonghaseyo!" Nayeon-sunbaenim said. 

"You're from ILY Entertainment, right? Wow! I'm expecting big from you guys!" Tzuyu-sunbaenim said

"That's a lot of pressure, Tzuyu-sunbaenim." our leader, Ha Na unnie, said. We laughed at her reaction but it's true, indeed. A sunbaenim is expecting highly from us. 

"I heard you'll be debuting soon. How is the training?" Momo-sunbaenim asked

"It's so hard. Many of our fellow trainees quitted but the six of us didn't give up because we know that this'll be worth it." Yeon Ah unnie said

"That's so true. You know, many of us here, thought of quitting really, when we were still trainees but what keeps us going is our passion. We love what we're doing so whatever hardship it may be, we strive to overcome it and be stronger. Everything pays off when you set foot on the stage and hear the fans cheering for you. All those hardships will be nothing when you saw your fans growing and being with you in every step of the way." Jeongyeon-sunbaenim said. We all clapped. That was a well said speech. 

After a little more talking, we left TWICE-sunbaenims to go to Red Velvet-sunbaenims. 

"Mi Rae-yah, don't you have classes today?" Tae Yang asked. Just like my mom wants, I'm studying whenever I'm free and that is every Sunday but this past few weeks, even my Sundays was dedicated to training because our debut date is coming soon. My mom wants to complain to Mr. Lee but I said that I can manage to handle it. 

"I do have but I already talked to my teachers and told them that I can't today's classes. They said that they'll just email me today's lessons and when I get back, I need to take an exam." 

"Why don't you just stop studying for a while, Mi Rae-yah?" Min Ah unnie asked. They didn't know the story behind this yet because we always talk about our trainings instead of our personal lives. But when we have time, we make sure to bond and talk about things that we like other than dancing and singing. 

"Well, my mom is totally against this debuting as an idol thing and she only agreed if I will still continue my studies while having his training." I won't mention Mr. Lee because they might think that I'm using my connection with him to debut. That'll be bad for his image on them and they may think that I'm using every advatage I can have just to debut. 

"Ohh. You're so kind to your mom." Ye Seul unnie said. 

"Well, I just love my mom so much that's why I'm doing this for her." I answered with a smile. I know that my mom is against this but I'm doing this for her. What an irony. But really, 'll do anything for my mom because she raised me. She's always there for me since I was little and I want to pay back the kindness she gave me. 

"That was a touching speech there, Mi Rae-yah." Tae Yang said and chuckled. Yeah, I haven't fixed this hobby of mine. It's just so hard. 

"Are you the only one who heard it?" I said. This is so embarassing!

"Yeah. Lucky you I'm the only one because they we're in front of us." she laughed. I forgot to say, we're the maknae line actually. Tae Yang was just three months younger than me. 

I'm self punching myself when I bumped into someone.

"Joesonghamnida!" I automatically said and bowed without knowing who I bumped into.

"Gwaenchanayo! And I'm sorry, too. I'm in a hurry sojust see you around!" the voice was a male but I can feel it's familiarity. I stood straight and found that the one I bumped was already gone.

"Who was that?" I asked Tae Yang. She was in state of shock. Why?

"Yah!" 

"W-what?" she asked

"Who was that, I said." 

"It was Namjoon-sunbaenim, you babo!" she said then smacked me. Heol~!!! I JUST BUMPED WITH NAMJOON-SUNBAENIM!! WAAAAH! I'm so dead and I can remember Xiumin-sunbaenim with this accident.

"Yah! Are you doing this on purpose?" Tae Yang asked while shooting me with lazers in her eyes.

"What on purpose?" 

"You always bumped your biases! Remember the accident with Xiumin-sunbaenim?" 

"I remember. It's not like I want to bumped them you know!" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is this even happening around my top biases? WHYYYYY

-------

A/N IT'S MY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAAAAY!! Lols nobody cares. TODAY IS BANG YONGGUK'S BIRTHDAAAAY!! HOOOOORAAAY!!! 

So, it's another lame chapter ahuhuhu byee