Final.

Behind Closed Doors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's taking her so long? It's just one fricking scene of me back-hugging her! Why does she always make a big deal out of everything?" Sehun slams his script on the dressing table. The make-uo artist who is touching up his make-up got a bit startled and accidentally pokes his milky white cheeks with an eyebrow pencil. He winces in pain and glares at her afterwards. Her hands are trembling as she puts down the eyebrow pencil. She bows and apologises to him repeatedly (without looking at his intimidating stare) before he shoos her away.

He grumpily grabs a tissue and wipes the black spots on his face. He groans and lets out a scoff. "Working with her is much more harder and suffocating than being in a boyband." To think about it, his group members are never as problematic as she is.

When he found out that his co-star is the infamous and almighty Krystal Jung, he thanked the Heavens for blessing him with such a wonderful person to work with. His mother always told him that he had to be grateful with everything that is given to him. He should never complain or grumble about it. That is why, instead of throwing tantrums and arguing with the director about casting the model, he remained professional and cool about it.

He has heard numerous stories about her from his wide group of friends (or to be exact, acquitances. He doesn't really have any close friends other than his labelmates and group) and from the Internet, of course. From being in a huge scandal of her dating her sister's boyfriend to rumors of her getting pregnant with her 'rumored' boyfriend's baby. There are much more malicious rumors of her online but Sehun knows more than to believe it. As a public figure himself, he has his own share of ridiculous and nonsensical articles and rumors of him.

He really wanted to at least try being friendly with her. He thought that she would be different from what those tabloids describe her as. But after acting out scenes after scenes with her for just one day, there is only one sentence he could describe about her: She's such a .

He could be a  sometimes towards the staff but she is a much more bigger  than he is. She orders her personal assistant around as if she is so bored with her life. That poor little Jihyo just wants to gain some experience in the entertainment industey but she is being ordered to grab coffee and the laundry. She wants everything to be in her way and even orders the director around. Not wanting to lose a person who could possibly make the low-budget movie a hit, he gives in to her all the time and does things her way. Sehun can't stands it and is the only person on set who is daring enough to tell her off all the time.

Today, they waited till midnight to shoot a five-minute scene at a rooftop of a random building in Seoul. The scene doesn't even involve any talking or dialogues. All they have to do is just look at each other lovingly and he back-hugs her in the end. Unfortunately, Krystal is in a bad-mood today (she's actually in a bad mood every single day) and is delaying everything. She refuses to film the scene and the staff can't do anything but to wait till she's ready for it.

Sehun checks the time on his phone and sighs. It is nearly 2AM and his eyes are getting heavier. He really needs his beauty sleep before going to a photoshoot three hours later. He is getting very impatient with her so he grabs his brown leather jacket and puts it on as he walks towards her dressing room. 

Jihyo and a few other female staffs are trying to stop him from knocking on her door. He is obviously a head (for some, a head and a half) taller than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter