do over

a second chance

Later that night, Jungkook texted you.

JK: This is Jungkook, your bother have me your number. You should go check up on him right now, please. Goodbye.

You thought that was weird but went to your brother's room to yell at him for giving out your number to guy who bullies you. You yelled out his name outside his door but didn't even answer. You opened his door, walking up to him, and saw he wasn't breathing.

You were so scared, didn't know what to do. Calling your mom to come help, crying, calling 119(aka 911). Luckily an ambulance came immediately, taking your brother to the hospital while you and your mom were in the ambulance, seeing your mom holding onto his hand.

After a couple hours of arriving, luckily your brother survived. You called Taehyung (your older brother's best friend)and came immediately. He arrived, telling him what happened, and was sent to ICU (Intensive Care Unit).

The next morning, your older brother woke up to see you on your phone while your mom and Taehyung was sleeping.

You looked at him and saw him awake, walking up to him, he asked you what happened.

You said "I went to talk to you that you gave Jungkook my number but when I went to check up on you, you weren't breathing, a little pale, and I was scared. While Jungkook texted me, he told me to check up on you. Now here you are, the doctor told me that if we would've waited or found you later, you would've died. You know how much I cried. I felt so scared...to death."

He chuckled and said "Aye, I'm fine ok. You should be thanking Jungkook for telling you to check on me. I'm gonna be okay you little baby."

You said "Yah. You'll be discharged tomorrow so they'll keep you to see if anything else is going on."

Eventually your mom, Taehyung woke and the doctor came in to check up on your brother.

While your mom stayed with your brother until he could be discharged tomorrow morning, Taehyung and you went to eat in the hospital cafeteria.

While you guys were walking, Taehyung said "Y/N, I like you. I liked you for a while."

You were a bit surprised, there was a short silence until he said "You don't have to say anything. I just wanted to get it off my chest."

You said "I use to like you...but once you got a girlfriend, I gave up. Mianhae."

He was saddened by what you just said. Him saying "It's okay. You can't force love. If you need me, I'll always be by your side. Hurry, let's eat."

Jungkook woke up by his loud alarm clock, "accidently" throwing the alarm clock on the floor. He got up to do his regular everyday school routine. He went downstairs to eat and soon headed out the door by saying to his mom that his alarm clock broke again. Before his mom could say anything, Jungkook was already out the door.

He walked to the bus stop and got on the bus. Placing his earbuds in his ears and turning on his music. While listening to his music, he felt his phone vibrate. Looking at it, he saw that it was a text from you.

Y/N: Thank you. Bye.

Jungkook smiled to himself, hoping you would forgive him soon.

Arriving at school, not knowing what to do. His group comes over and talks to him. Jungkook says "I'm gonna change. I'm not going to bully anyone, especially Y/N. I think our relationship is ok."
One of his friends said "Finally, you may actually get the girl of your dreams." Jungkook said "Aye." The bell ranged and everyone went their separate ways.

All day, Jungkook didn't see you and knew the reason. He remembered what he did to you, the day after your brother passed away. He hated himself so much so he knew he couldn't let any mistakes happen again. After getting a second chance with his first love, he knew he could not mess anything up.

After eating lunch with Taehyung, you guys walked back to your brother's room. You guys entered, to see the doctors checking the monitor. Your older brother said "How was the hospital food." You looked at the doctor and he said "Don't worry, I know the food here."

The doctor turned to your mom and said "From what I seen and checked multiple times, everything seems great. I suggest you should check up on him everytime he sleeps and from the looks of him, he could discharged today."

Your mom and brother thanked the doctor as he walked away. Taehyung walked up to him and said "Hyung, you think you're gonna be okay for the next few days without me?" Your older brother said "Me? Are you gonna be okay without me?" Taehyung said "Aye...of course." You said "I'm gonna go home now and get rested. Bye oppa, I'll see you later." Your mom said "Taehyung can you take Y/N home please?" 
Taehyung said "Yes Eomoni."

After arriving at home, a couple hours later, your mom came back home with your brother. You told your mom to rest while you would cook dinner. After cooking the meal and setting everything up, your older brother asked you "Did Taehyung ask you out?" You said "He didn't necessarily ask me out but told me his feelings about me." He said "Well, what you say?" You said "I told him that I use to have feelings for him, not anymore." He said "I thought you had feelings for him." You said "I did and that was two years ago pabo. Now go eat while I go wake up mom." Your mom came down while you guys all ate together, even complimenting on your food.

You couldn't sleep that night, thinking about what Taehyung said, and thinking how Jungkook knew. Even thinking there was a ounce of feelings for Jungkook. You would twist and turn, open and close your eyes. You were so annoyed that you couldn't just close your eyes and sleep until after midnight.