long time no see

a second chance

      ~    4 years later   ~

You were in your second year of college as a part time college student and was working a part time job at a cafe as a waitress. Your coworker had took this person order and while you were making the drink, you put it into a mug and have another cup to pour water in. You made your way towards his table and saw him working on a two page essay. You were pouring water into his cup until a girl from your university which she was known as the sweet heart but the devil in your eyes had "accidentally" bumped into you, making you pour a little bit of water on his paper. 

 

You just imagine him getting mad and about to yell at you but that didn't happen.You got all frantic so you immediately stopped pouring and grabbed a bunch of napkins dabbing his papers, the table and his shirt too. He pulled your hands away from him while he patted down himself. He looked at you with softness in his eyes while you bowed down and said in a worrisome and scared voice "Mianhae, mianhae is there anything I could do? Eottoke? Mianhae." He saw your scared face and said in a light an nice tone "Oh, it's fine don't worry. I got it." You said "I am so so sorry,Mianhae" You looked at him to see Jungkook right in front of your face. You backed away from him with a bit of fear while he said "Its been a long time Y/N." You nodded and said "Yeah, I have to get back to working, bye." He echoed in the back of his mind "Mianhae Y/N."

 

You wanted him to leave but he stayed there until you left. You were walking and felt someone pulling on your wrist so you twisted that person's arm and put it against that person's back. He said in pain "Oww. Oww. Ok, ok. Mianhae." You didn't let go until you saw Jungkook's face. You felt so bad, you immediately let go of him and asked "Are you ok? Mianhae. Eottokke?" "Yeah ,I'm fine", he said while holding his arm. You said "Mianhae again, I have to go now." He held onto your arm and said "Can we talk soon please?" You pulled your arm away from his grasp and said "Mianhae, it's better if we don't."

You walked  away to the bus stop and got on the bus while he walked back to his bike and rode home. While he was riding his bike on the streets, without noticing a car had hit him. Last thing he could remember was blacking out and being placed into an ambulance. 

 

Jungkook had woken up in a hospital bed the next morning seeing a nurse and doctor walk in. The doctor asked "Are you doing ok young men?" Jungkook nodded and said "Yes. Can you tell me what happened last night?" The doctor said while the nurse checked on his heart rate and blood "You were riding your bike at night yesterday and was hit by a car. Nothing was broken but a few cuts and bruises here and there.  But nothing too harmful." Jungkook  said "Oh ok, thank you Doctor. When may I check out?" "When your parents come get you", said the doctor. 

 

Jungkook waited for his parents until he saw them come into his room. His mother came up to him and said "How dare you get hurt. I'm so glad your safe." She hugged him while his dad patted him on the back, making Jungkook wince at the pain. They took him back to their house and told Jungkook to get dressed and get ready for school. He had a confused look on his face and said "What do you mean? I'm in college now." 

 

His mother said "You're still in high school so get ready before you're late." He ran up stairs, to his room and got ready. He put on his uniform, grabbed his book bag and headed outside his house. 

 

While he was walking outside to the bus stop, he thought *Am I being pranked, what is going on?*

He got on the bus and and finally got to school. He was walking in the building and had accidentally bumped into you. You bowed down in a little fear and said Mianhae, Mianhae." He saw you a little scared and said "Don't worry Y/N, it's fine. It's my fault, Mianhae." You were kind of confused on how he reacted and so was everybody else who saw. 

 

He walked away from you while you walked to your locker and didn't know if he meant it or would tried something on you later. You walked into your classroom quickly before you were late but to only see one seat left next to Jungkook. You groaned in your mind before taking a seat next to him.  He whispered to you in a happy and kind way "Hi Y/N-shi, can I see your notes, I can't really see from here." You scrunched your eyebrows and whispered to him "What do you mean? I can see the notes clearly." He said "Please." You thought again and you didn't want to make him mad so you gave him your notes. He grabbed your notebook, accidentally touching your hand with his, making him look at you but all you did was look at the board. He grabbed it quickly out of your hand making you look at him while his heart began to race and began to blush.

 

He looked down the entire time while you looked at him. At the end of class, you got up and left until he called your name and said "Here you go Y/N. Thanks." He gave it to you with a smile and left. He started to make you feel this slight butterfly feeling in your stomach. You pushed it a side and headed to your locker to see your brother trying to scare you. You flicked him on the forehead, making him say Oww. "That's what you get for scaring me or trying to," you said. 

 

You closed your locker and headed to the lunch room with your older brother. You sat down at a table while your older brother got kimchi and rice. He sat in front of you and asked "Yah, why are you not eating?" You said "I'm on a diet." He said to you "You're already 45 kilograms and 165 centimeters. That's good enough."

You yawned first and said "Whatever." He said "If you don't eat then I'm going to have to feed you ok, your choice." "Fine, your so mean", you stuck out your tongue at him while he laughed at you and said "I just want you to be healthy and safe ok. I don't want nothing bad happening to you. I love my little dongsaeng." You ate and said "I know Oppa, I love you too." Later that day you and your brother had walked home together, joking with each other and talking too.