Four

Dating Apps are Lame

The last few days the boys were in town flew by. You weren't able to go to the airport so you said your goodbyes the night before. You were sad to see him leave but just before he left you whispered that you would see him soon. He just didn't know how soon. They left on Friday and you were headed to Seoul on Monday. The next day you were finally able to spend alone time with Nori. You needed to tell her about moving. "Nor, I have something to tell you." She smiles. "I have something to tell you too." You giggle. "On 3?" She nods. "1...2...3" you both speak at once and are shocked to hear what the other has said. 

"NORI!! YOURE MOVING TO SEOUL?!" She gasps. "Wait. You are too?" You both scream and hug each other. You still had to visit both cities but your mind was already made up, regardless of where you and Junmyeon stood. You were going to be living in a new city with your best friend. 

 

Monday came sooner than you thought it would. Junmyeon and the boys weren't in town. They had a couple days of shows in Japan, so you would have to spend the first few days alone. You would be there for 2 weeks, Nori was going to meet you there the second week. Once you got there, you were in awe. The city was beautiful. You made your way to your hotel and decided to relax. You had to work the next day and the flight killed you. About 2 hours into your nap, your phone rang. It was a FaceTime call from Junmyeon. "Wait why is it daylight?" You laugh. "Silly goose, i said I would see you soon." He had a puzzled look for a minute. "Oh my god. You're in Seoul?!" You laughed even harder. "Yes love. I'm here for 2 weeks." He starts to go on and on about all the things you guy were gonna do. You can't help but smile at him. He explained that he would be back in town the next day and couldn't wait to see you. The boys were excited too. After the call you decided to get some dinner and explore. 

 

The next morning, you made your way to your office. Everyone was super nice and helpful. You decide to walk to get some coffee on your lunch. As you make your way over to the coffee shop you hear someone say your name. "Jongin?" You're quickly shushed. "Don't say my name too loud." He points to a group of girls. "Sorry! I forgot." He smiles and hugs you. "Why are you here? To see Suho?" You shake you head. "Nope! My office is right there." He laughs. "Did you not see the front of this building?" He walks you around and you see your office is right behind SM. You laugh. "Hey Jong, let me buy you lunch!" You and Kai make your way to the a small restaurant. Once you're seated in a private area he starts talking. "So noona, what are your intentions with my hyung?" He has a serious look on his face. "Well, I love him..." before you can continue he gasps. "REALLY?!" You smile. "Yes, with my entire heart." He looks at you in awe, which confuses you. He finally smiles and says "that's amazing."

 

After lunch, Jongin walks you back to work. "Thank you for lunch noona. I'm glad Junmyeon found you." He hugs you and runs off. You see a wide eyed girl staring at you.  "Hi, I'm Jisoo, your assistant. Was that Kai from EXO?" You laugh. "What's an EXO? That boy walked me back to work because some weirdo was harassing me." She laughs. "Oh my god. Let me teach you somethings." You laugh and let her pull you to your computer. She gives you an impromptu EXO lesson, informing you that Sehun was her bias. You told her that Suho was yours. At about 430 your phone rang. Junmyeon was calling. "Hi babe!" He yells. "Hey there. What are you up to?" He laughs. "Just finished my schedule and I'm headed back to SM. Dinner with the boys at the dorm?" You giggle. "Sound great. Wanna send me the address?" "No no no I'm coming to you." You tell him the address and he gasps. "Yes, I'm right behind SM." About 10 minutes later he lets you know he's there. Once you get to the car he jumps up out and squeezes you. "I missed you." This causes you to giggle. "It's been 3 days!"

 

You make your way to their house. Junmyeon shows you around and once you're alone with the boys they go crazy. Baekhyun was the first. "Is it true? You're in love with our leader?" You laugh at him and the rest of them talk. You finally answer "yes, I am. Very much so. I love Junmyeon and i hope he feels the same. I plan on choosing Seoul because of this." Suddenly the boys are silent and Kyungsoo speaks up. "Hey let's not be in here!" They all leave and you turn to see why. Junmyeon is standing there watching you. You start to feel awkward, so of course you try to flee. "Well this awkward, I should probably go!" As you try to walk past he grabs your arm. Before you can talk he's kissing you.  Once he pulls away, he smiles. "I do feel the same. I love you very much." All of sudden you hear cheering which causes you to hide your face against Junmyeon. 

 

Kyungsoo cooked everyone dinner and you tried to help clean up but none of them would let you help. After everything was clean everyone sits down for a movie. About half way through you feel yourself nod off. You wake up in a different place. You realize you're in a bed alone. You sit up and see Junmyeon laying on the floor. You look at the clock and see it's 3am. You get out of the bed and lay with him on the floor. You snuggle up to him and kiss his cheek. The next time you wake up, you're back in the bed with Junmyeon. You snuggle closer and he starts to wake up. As soon as his eyes fall on you, he smiles. "Hi there." You laugh. "Good morning gorgeous." 

 

The next week flew by. You spent every minute you could with Junmyeon and the boys. You still hadn't told him you were moving there. At the start of the second week Nori would be there. You were so excited. This was the longest you had gone without her. You picked her up from the airport and you guys made your way to the hotel. She was texting someone the whole time and it was driving you crazy. "Who are you texting Nori??" She laughs. You snatch her phone and see she's texting Chanyeol. You gasp. "What about Jongdae?" She laughs again. "He has a girlfriend!" You both get ready to meet the boys. Seeing Nori and Chanyeol together is adorable. As everyone is finishing dinner, you pull Junmyeon aside. "So I have something to tell you." He has a very puzzled look on his face. "I'm moving to Seoul. Permanently." You say with a huge smile on your face. You wait for his response but nothing comes. You finally look at him and see him shaking his head. He looks angry and now you're scared. As soon as you feel yourself panic, you flee. As you're running to the door you can hear people calling you but you need to get away. You make it out and to the street. The last thing you see before the cab pulls away is Nori yelling. 

 

You ignore everyone, including Nori. You only leave your room for work and at the end of the week you're headed to Singapore. You decided to go early because you couldn't take being there any longer. Only 3 people try to contact you: Nori, Kai, and Kyungsoo. You text Jongin and Kyungsoo on your way to the airport. You know they have a show tonight so they won't reply. You get to the airport and decide to call Nori before you're flight. "WHERE ARE YOU?! You're freaking us all out." You laugh. "Nor calm down. I'm on a plane to Singapore. Then after a week here, I'm headed back." She sighs "back to Seoul?" "Nope. Back to LA." She starts to sound really mad. "What are you talking about!" You laugh. "I don't think I can handle being there right now. He said he loved me then couldn't even respond when I told him I would be there permanently." She doesn't say anything. "It wasn't like I was asking him to marry me. I just wanted some positive reaction to know this was the right thing to do. But apparently it's not." You can feel the tears welling up. "I just....I just love him so much and I feel like maybe he didn't mean it when he said it back." The tears spring out and you hear another voice. Of course she had you on speaker phone. As you hear him talk you gasp and hang up. You instantly turn off your phone and throw it in your bag. 

 

Once you get to Singapore, you settle into your hotel. You were a few days early but your boss was happy that you were eager to get it done. You were too scared to turn your phone back on, so you decided to message Nori on Facebook. You already had a message from her apologizing. Of course you weren't mad. She was your best friend. You explained you weren't mad at all. The next thing she said had you really worried. "Okay but don't be mad at me in a few hours."