Episode 08

The Birthmark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lights of the dark alley were enough for me to find the book shop. For a second, I thought that I would have brought Zen with me because it was so silent. ‘The Birthmark’ by ‘Ande Nezler’, I found it there… I was lucky to find it because it was few last copies of final publication of the book.

As usual, the book shop owner was not aware about the author. With an anticipation of reading the book and search the mystery I stepped out from the shop and walked while turning pages of it. The merun colour cover page of it with fairy-tale drawings was amazing in my sight. Since the atmosphere was dark it was not clearly visible so I decided to go to camp soon and read the book at the soonest.

With a comfort sigh, I looked at the sky while stepping. The moon was shining a lot more than ever.

‘Wow!!! It’s not just the full moon; it’s shining like the sun’

I thought stopping my feet and remaining looking at the brightest moon ever I saw. The Rabbit in the moon was staring at me… I smiled to my thought thinking how childish I was.

‘Uggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!’

The step which I rose to walk further, just stopped with the familiar body language.

“No……….please………..not again………Not here………Please”

Holding my tummy from one hand and tightening the book in other hand I prayed. I was totally scared knowing what would happen. I was not at least in my neighborhood. The familiar pain and the weakness of my legs continued to grow bit by bit. I bent down to the ground holding my stomach helplessly. More than the past incidents where I suffered from the same pain, today it was bit hurry and worse. Feeling that my birthmark was burning in my skin with the pain, I started crying alone helplessly. But at that moment, even my poor eyes were able to notice the changes around me…

The trees were started to shake little by little. The wind was blowing hard and it was like just before a storm. My heart must have pounded like never with the scare I felt. Sitting in my knees on the pavement, holding my stomach tightly, I stared at the road all the way. The road lamps were switching off one by one from far and more than silence, the darkness was spreading throughout the way. Through the wind and the darkness, I saw someone was appearing towards me. When he got closer and closer, I sensed the familiar feeling in my heart. He has worn a black half mask to cover his nose and mouth but those angelic eyes were not strange to me ever. Removing his mask and keeling down in front of me Rean stared at me who was suffering with the ache and fright alone.

“Rean!!!” I could gather my effort to call his name.

“Why don’t you wear the ring?” it was his first question and the answer for my call. I was not that much strong enough to think the relationship of the ring with the situation I was there.

“Save me!” I said when I felt like losing my strength again and again. One of my aching tear must have rolled down through my cheeks.

He bent towards me and placed his strong arm around my waist and under my thighs and carried me in to his chest. Weakly I placed my arms around his cold neck and kept my head just below his collarbone. I noticed his gaze was directly towards me.

With me, he turned back at once.

‘What? What?’

Even though I was like about to die in pain, the change in the atmosphere and the scene of familiar environment were able to catch by my eyes. We were in the same road where I followed him that day among those green huge trees. No Sun shine and no darkness… He walked while carrying me and I was in his safe arms.

‘Ugggggggghhhh!!!’

I felt the pain was growing again and again in my stomach. Taking my arm away from him, I hold my tummy again.

‘Ahhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!’

My whispers and my muttering were spread through the air but he was silent and calm.

“I think I am going to faint” I murmured sweating a lot.

“You will not”

Like someone who knows my situation A to Z, he responded me confidently. I shut my mouth not because I didn’t have thing to ask but I was exhausted with the unbearable pain. He stopped in front of a large tree and looked at me.

“You will not be in pain anymore”

His assured words touched me more than I imagined. Like a dumb person I remained looking at his confident black eyes for a moment but suddenly I felt that I was flowing in the air with him.

Yes, I was….

Like the Ginny in Aladin and Lamp, he was being raised to the sky carrying me in his arms. Feeling the simple feeling that he was flying with me without taking any effort, I remained looking at this shocking man and closed my eyes when I was unable to bear the pain in my stomach.

“Jina! Wake up”

Like in a dream, I heard his manly voice next to me. I just noticed that I was sleeping for some time and I need to wake up right then. I slowly opened my eyes and gave the chance to catch my concentration to my brain. Have I fainted?

‘Ahhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhh!’

The same pain, same unbearable ache were still there in me.

“I can’t…….I can’t………. it hurts…………….”

I cried when I couldn’t bear it anymore. It was too much right then and I hold my tummy tightly while waving my head side to side. In other days, when I woke up, the pain has already gone and I was alright but today it was still there…

    

“Jina!”

With the crazy hurt, my gaze tended towards the voice I heard. I was on a bed and he was there sitting next to me.

“Please……. please give me some pain killers!” I begged squeezing my tummy tightly without being able to feel and think anything.

“Jina! Look at me” he got closer to me much more and bent towards me. With teary eyes I stared at him helplessly.

Believe me! It was the first time I saw his gentle and loving eyes towards me.

“I cannot let you to suffer anymore. This is going to be worse…. My patience has already over…It’s all because of me…”

I remained the same listening to his shocking words. He caught my both hands which were holding my tummy tightly and placed them on the bed. Then he spread his fingers towards my Yellow baggy T-shirt and lifted it from my fennel bottom trouser. Shockingly but helplessly I looked at him with fright and painful gaze. The thin black code of my bottom was softly caught by him next and the knot was being loosened bit by bit letting the trouser to loosen in my waist.

“Rean!!!”

Even though I was in a worse pain, the feminine sense of me just caught something odd and weird. Is this a ual harassment? Is he harassing me? No, that can’t be….

Calling his name weakly I hurriedly caught his hand which was on the loosen waist band of my trouser. Our eyes locked at once in the next second. His gaze was something which I have not seen before. It was like he was in pain because of me. His gentle eyes were telling me that he was no harm to me…

“I am not going to hurt you. Trust me”

His words and his gaze offered me thousands of feelings of confidence and gentle like never. Am I going to trust this stranger? Can I? I forsook my hand from his arm while staring at his eyes. The fright, the pain and the trembling within me was too much for me to feel.

He softly and slowly pulled down my bottom until my secret birthmark revealed. I was shaking and trembling all the way. With his own eyes he gazed at it and it was seem to be not familiar to him. My heart started to pound and my thoughts have already frozen even though I was in a pain.

“Rean! What are you doing?” I muttered noticing that my skin! My Navel and top of my groin area were in front of his eyes, in front of a man’s eyes… The shyness was haunting me more than anything right then.

“Saving you”

I heard his voice just before I felt his cold fingers on me. The heated birthmark of mine sensed the cold tips of his fingers at the next second. Yes………. He touched it…………He touched me…...!!!

How on earth he knew about my birth mark????

Circular unknown feelings of an emotion were begun to sense through my groin area when the pain of my stomach was reducing bit by bit simultaneously.

Lowering his head and without looking at me he was there touching my birthmark for few minutes from his cold finger tips. Realizing that the key of the mystery of my life has been with him so far and it was only him who was able to reveal and solve this secrecy, I let my entire body to feel the relief I got from the stomach pain and specially the emotions I began to start as a woman. Am I really feeling something ual right then?

I wanted to see his eyes. I wanted to feel his touch much more. What is happening to me? More than anything, I was shocked to feel that how on earth he knows about that would be a saving for me?

“Rean!!!” Rising his head at the same posture, he looked at me.

‘His Eyes!!!’

They were half closed and already green shining like stars. More than the colour, they were asking something strange from me. I sensed the weight of his hand on my under stomach at the next moment... I sensed that his fingers were softly running through my birthmark at the next moment… I sensed that I was going insane with the emotions I was sensing through my nerves with his touch in it… Those feelings were stronger than when I touched it by myself.

I rose myself and sat o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter