What am i to you then?

IT'S MY TURN TO GET MAD

"What is that make me?" Thought Youngjae soullessly in a second after a wide smile on his face after his bf backhugged him.Youngjae was so excited that day on Jakarta FM he wanted to show fans some moments of him and Jaebum.They even wore the (couple?) ring.He thought it would be a good idea if he picks that fan request asks Jaebum to give him a backhug but guess not.

Jaebum literally threw Youngjae away after hugs him by saying "But please dont misunderstand this,i like women tho"

 

----------

 

 

After the show ended Youngjae hurriedly went to waiting room to get some water as he thinks back to the moment earlier.

"Does he really need to say that?huuftt so pissed me off.Who even expect that anyway?!" complain him alone.

The rest of the members enterring the room too,Youngjae decides to avoiding them then.

"Hyung,can we talk for a bit?" Youngjae dragged his manager out from the room with him.

"What do you want?"asked Manager hyung.

"Hyung,wanna change the plane seat with me?i wanna sit with Jinyoung hyung pleaseeeee"Youngjae begged his Manager.

"Whats with Jaebum?dont u wanna sit with him earlier?but whatever,ok thats not a problem,Jae,i'll give the pass later' answer the hyung.

"Thanks hyung"

 

 

 

*TbC