Sad history of Hyunseung's past

Finally a feeling

Junhyung POV:

The next days I used to just stare at Hyunseung.
And I was certainly not the only one.
Everywhere Hyunseung went, there was always someone, somewhere, looking at him, following him, talking to him, trying to get to know him.
But one by one, they were always blown off.

Maybe he has someone? Someone he loves. Someone that belongs to him, and only him.

I could probably be counted as a stalker. Watching every one of his moves, seeing every one of his expressions.
I don't think he has a lover. He's too much alone, he's too sad.
But he was good at hiding it.

Maybe I am the only one who can see it?

~*~*~*~
Hyunseung POV:


Morning: The crappiest part of the day.
I always have to haul myself out of the bed. And for what? Nothing. No one.
No one to wake up to.
No one to come home to.
At the school I have Yoseob and Kikwang. But let's realise the truth, they wouldn't miss me for too long if I suddenly disappeared.
This is my thoughts every morning.

Standing outside the school's gate, watching every couple, every group of friends or even every person driven here by their parents, makes me feel even more awful.
Feeling the loneliness as I walk into the school, alone, I want someone to love.
A girlfriend would be nice.
I know I'm not ugly.
I know girls are looking at me.
I know I could chose almost whoever I want.
But I wont. I want something real, with a person I love.
But I have yet not found a single person that makes me feel different.

Walking into the full classroom makes me smile.
Not a real smile, but a smile that is glued on.
Most of the time, this is the smile I use.
Only so people wont pity me, wont ask me what's wrong, wont fake being a friend to get to know me.
I learned that in my parents funeral when I was seven.
I'm trying to not get affected by things around me, I'm trying to stay strong.
I'm trying to not cry, and I'm trying to never let anyone get to close to my heart, afraid I might lose them again.

~*~*~*~
Junhyung POV:


Passing by a smiling Hyunseung in the classroom makes me frown.
The smile is fake, his laugh is fake, and he has no spark in his eyes.
He may walk around.
He may talk and laugh.
He may eat and sleep.
But inside he's dead.
He looks tired and full of thoughts no one knows about.
It's not the first time I notice Hyunseung's fake smiles.
He often uses them.

“You are watching Hyunseung awfully much” Dongwoon said as he once again caught me looking at Hyunseung's back.
“It's not like that. Can't you see his smile is fake? I wonder why”
“Oh, you don't know?”
“Know what?”
“Around this time every year, Hyunseung becomes like that”
I frowned. “Why?”
“In two days it will be ten years since his parents died.

I looked back at Hyunseung.
He was staring out the window, out on the blue sky.

Wonder what happened

~*~*~*~

Two days later Hyunseung attended school, totally out of it.
His eyes were slightly red, as if he had slept to little or cried. I guessed both.
His hair was a mess and his clothes wasn't as perfect as they used to be.
Yoseob and Kikwang was around him almost every second of the day.
They surely knows about it.
Our homeroom teacher even sent him home in the fourth period, as he couldn't concentrate.

The school day passed by pretty normal, but when the school was over me, Yoseob and the teacher was the only ones left in the classroom.
“Yoseob, you're a good friend of Hyunseung, could you by any chance give him this? He needs it for tomorrow” The teacher said and held a bunch of paper in his hand.
“I'm sorry, but I can't! I have a really busy schedule today” Yoseob hesitated to answer.
“I can do it” The words wasn't really meant to be said out loud.
I had just blurted out the sentence. “I mean. His house isn't far from mine so I can do it”
A shocked smile broke out on the teacher's face.
“Unbelievable but amazing, thank you! That saves me a lot of time!”
“No problem” I said, grabbed the bunch of paper and started walking towards Hyunseung's house.

It wasn't far, probably around 15 minutes walking.
His house was pretty big.
Does he live here alone?
There was no lights on inside.

Is he even home?

I walked over to the door and knocked. No answer.
I knocked again. Still no answer
“Hyunseung? Are you home?” I asked, almost yelling.
As I got no answer yet again, I tried turning the doorknob. It was open.
I slowly stepped inside. It was very clean and nice.
It was homey and surely to big for just one person.
“Hyunseung?”
The living room was big. It had a comfy couch and a big flat-screen TV.
There was no trace saying Hyunseung or anyone else had ever been here, except from the shoes and coats in the hallway.
“Hyunseung, are you here?”
There was stares leading up to bedrooms and a bathroom.
The first door on left side was locked, but the second was half opened, and sobs could be heard from inside.
I pushed the door and stepped inside, finding a crying Hyunseung on the floor beside the bed.
His fists had balled on the sheets and his head was buried in the huge duvet.
“Hyunseung”
I stepped closer and for the first time it seemed like he finally noticed me.
He looked up at me, his eyes locking with mine while the tears kept on rolling down his slightly chubby cheeks.
His eyes were red and his lips swollen, but I couldn't describe him better than with the word cute.

Sure, it maybe sounds weird. But seeing him on the floor with chubby cheeks and swollen lips made him as attracting as never before.
I just wanted to hold around him and comfort him until everything was fine again.

“Jun-hyung?” He asked as he finally recognized me or my voice.
The room was dark, and with those teary eyes it couldn't be easy to see.
“Wh-Why?” His voice cracked in the middle of the sentence, but I couldn't care less.
I sat down beside him and just looked at him for a while.
My heart ached by seeing him like this. I didn't know why, it was new to me.
I didn't bother to answer his question, it was unimportant.
A tear rolled down his cheek and I brushed it off with my thumb.
He was looking at me.
“How are you?” I knew it was a stupid question to ask when he looked like this, but I couldn't think of anything better.
I shouldn't have asked, cause just then his whole body started shaking, then his hands grabbed the front of my t-shirt and he started crying into my chest.
My arms automatically wrapped around him and I buried my face into his shoulder, smelling the fresh scent of Hyunseung.

My heart was beating like crazy and I was slightly blushing.
Either way, it was a good thing. I liked it like this, it felt right.
Hyunseung should always cry on me.
Hyunseung should always be with me.
Hyunseung should always love me.
Is this what you call love?
I knew family love, and love towards friends.
But something beyond that? Never even thought about it.

~*~*~*~
Hyunseung POV:


“How are you?” Junhyung asked as he looked at me.

You're looking right into my eyes! Can't you see that something's wrong?

Even you should be able to see that!
I started shaking like crazy, so I grabbed the front og Junhyung's shirt and started crying into his chest.
It was warm and nice.
His hands wrapped around me and he buried his head into my shoulder.
He smelt good. Probably his cologne.
This was a side of Junhyung I thought I would never, in my entire life, see.

I woke up on the bed I cried in front of.
It was my parents bed, and it was the first time I had ever slept on it, after they died.
I had a raging headache and I felt really tired.
I got up from the bed and started walking downstairs when I heard someone or something on the kitchen.
“Hyunseung?”
I was taken aback by the voice, it was something familiar with it.
Junhyung stepped into the living room with an apron around his waist.
“Hey” He said and smiled warmly.

“What are you doing?”
“Well, I tried cooking but..I failed”
“You tried cooking? Why?”
“When you fell asleep I wanted to have dinner ready for you if you woke up”
I got a flashback from earlier this afternoon, blushed and looked away.
“Is pizza ok?”
Junhyung was standing with his phone in his hand and dilated a number as I nodded.
The pizza arrived 20 minutes later and Junhyung paid.

The time we spent together this evening was pretty nice.
I have heard a lot of stories about Junhyung, but no story have said anything about this side of him, and it shocked me.
Have no one experienced this Junhung before?
But even so I kept a distance. I know how he usually behave and how he is as a person, an .

____________________________________

Crazy author's corner: WOOO! done a new hopefully not crappy chapter for u! ^^

If anyone are wondering I picture their look something like this:

HYUNSEUNG:

JUNHYUNG:

YOSEOB:

DOOJOON:

KIKWANG:

DONGWOON: