[ Yerin and Sinb ] is it me or is it her?

When Jealousy Hits Her

It has a long day in the dance studio having a cold day outside wasn´t enough to keep the girls from sweating and feeling their body heat burn the room, falling one by one on the wooden floor Eunha´s head resting by the leader´s lap with her eyes closed trying to catch her breathe after the intense practice, Sowon´s back and head rests by the mirror wall behind her letting the younger girl rest comfortably on her although her eyes wonder on one of the youngest of her members, Eunbi or better known as Sinb, her upset expression was evident as she remains by one of the corners of the practice room, worrying the leader she looks around just to spot her other two members acting as a couple by the floor, Yerin´s head against Yuna´s lap as the later´s hand combs her hair cleaning the sweat marks growing on her forehead as she older girl seemed to be enjoying it greatly.

Sowon signals sinb with her hand to look at her before speaking "come here" she shortly says frowing with her characteristic playfulness as she waves her hand again trying hard not to whine with her whole body as Eunha was already slept on her lap, Sinb clearly pouts with furrowed eyebrows seeing the leader childish whine attempt yet stands up almost crawling like a snail towards the older girl dropping on her buttom as soon as she is close enough to be facing sowon´s side with crossed legs keeping her eyes down " what.. " she says shortly and almost in a cold tone earning the leader´s tender pat of the head, Sowon´s hand moves down placing Sinb´s wet strings of hair behind her ear with a soft smile using her thumb to brush away the small remaining sweat drops.

there is cameras here remember? they are raising otp this days, we have to give buddies what they want don´t we? " the older girl spoke lowly and smiling in between her words so her words wouldn´t be understood by anyone by sinb, deep down in her mind and heart she knew her leader was right, it was just a small part of their job to let their closeness show but that didn´t make things easier for the younger girl, a small sigh left her lips as her forehead rests on the older´s shoulder mumbling in understanding of her words earning a soft tender pat on the back of her head as the pd´s voice can be heard " is sowon now the most wanted? "  the playful tone in the question makes yerin and yuju look over at the group of girls making yuju smile at the cuteness yet that same smile looked different on yerin.

Eunha wakes up yet not fully at the comment making her hug the older´s lap mumbling sleepily "mine" as she spoke the youngest of the group comes in carrying a bottle of water for yerin and yuju and one for the older´s couple beside Sinb and one for herself " who wants her " sinb says getting up with her already know savage tone image bringing up once more their tom and jerry act earning laughs from the stuff and almost all of her members including sowon, she goes over to ulmji leaning on her side now not even bothering to look over at yerin, she whispers something into her friend´s ear earning her approval " these oldies are boring " sinb speaks again dragging ulmji to the center of the studio as background music starts to play making the maknaes dance along with it half seriously and half dorkily just to boost themselves up as well as to create a fun moment for the fans to see.

four hours pass since they started the recording and its now finally time for the stuff to leave and for Gfriend to go rest to their dorm, after doing their bows they grab their phones and small bags walking to their car, Sinb immediately locks arms with ulmji walking off first without looking back which made Yerin feel the anger shoot out of her, her head shakes as she walks beside their leader sowon with the oldest arm wrapped around her shoulder "don´t worry too much she knows it was for the show " the eldest tries to ease Yerin with her words but somehow she already knows in Sinb´s mind it was too much and they not having been together at all for the episode shooting just added fuel to the fire.

Once in their dorm the members go to the shower some washing their hair while the other brush her teeth and washes her face and the other takes a full bath, Sinb stays on her bed laying down face first, Yerin walks by carefully sitting on the floor nuzzling her nose slowly and tederly by the younger girl´s arm with her own resting by the edge of the bed " get out.. "  the younger girl speaks against the pillow not moving an inch from her position, her words already expected by the older girl as she already knows she feels jealous and upset, she gives the girl a couple of loving kisses on her arm before standing up and instead of leaving she squeezes herself on the bed beside the other girl.

her arms securely wrapped on her sides as one of her legs traps sinb´s staying almost glued to her instead of getting out " i am sorry, they said buddy wanted more of me and yuju, and today was our last episode, they requested it " Yerin spoke calmly and honestly as she leaned her face on the side of sinb´s hair, the younger girl remained unmoved but stopped fighting her girl´s hold, feeling the fighting stop she uses one of her hands to caress the other´s back " you don´t know how much i love you? because i don´t mind spending the rest of my life telling you, showing you and making you feel it " without the girls realising the rest of the members were standing by the door listening to the couple, yuju and ulmji rush to Sinb´s bed jumping on top of the bed squeezing the two girls earning sinb´s growls.

stop being maddd! " ulmji yells with her playful voice as she wiggles on top of the girls, yerin laughs at the members actions as sinb complains of their weight, Eunha blinks in confusion as she hugs sowon´s sides " why was she upset " she asks curiously making sowon laugh at the ovbliovious girl beside her "  nothing important now lets squish them " sowon says pulling Eunha along joining the rest of her members putting their whole weigth on the two "okay okay!! get down i give up!"  sinb yells against the pillow making her members laugh and stay all in the same bed having now the two Love birds in good terms.