Plot Twist #9

Plot Twist
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seeing her ex’s face popping right in front of her, Tiffany’s hand itched to slap someone again, but was cancelled when an angry blonde gripped on her ex’s collar and dragged him inside, followed by a sharp look towards her and her friends, motioning for them to follow. Tiffany was reluctant, but seeing how the blonde’s face reddened – not because of her slap, but with anger – she pulled Sunny and Taeyeon inside with her.

Inside the blonde’s abode, Tiffany saw how Jessica released her ex and forcefully threw him unto the sofa. So, this girl is really a dominant. When the blonde finished with her ex, she gave the three of them a glance and jut her chin towards the sofa, parallel to the one Minho is occupying. The trio politely obeyed and Jessica plopped herself on a single-person seat in between the edge of the two sofas.

Tiffany was about to speak up when a cold, menacing word from the blonde froze her. “You.”

Tiffany’s gaze flew up to the blonde in terror and felt relieved when she was referring to her ex, not her. But I bet I won’t get away so easily, not when I slapped her. Tiffany swallowed painfully.

“You,” the blonde repeated, while tapping on her slapped cheek with a neatly manicured finger. “You cost me this. And I won’t cover up for you anymore.”

“B-But,” Minho tried reasoning but was halted with a glare.

Jessica gave him a piercing stare. “Say it. NOW.”

Tiffany confusedly alternated her gaze between her ex and the blonde. The blonde spoke again. “Say it. She has the right to know.”

Tiffany scrunched her eyebrows and stared at her ex. “I have the right to know what?”

Minho fiddled with his hand. “Well, I-I… I’m –,”

Ding, dong!

All occupants of the room stared at the door as another impatient ring of the door bell sounded again. But Tiffany didn’t missed the way her ex silently sighed in relief at the intrusion. Just what are you hiding from me..?

Jessica stood and sauntered her way to the door, opening it along with her annoyance, ready to give the person behind it a piece of her mind. Those didn’t happen, unfortunately, when a tan, tall girl lunged on Jessica and tackled her to the floor. A high-pitched dolphin squeal was heard when the anonymous lady started showering Jessica’s face with delightful kisses. Fortunately, the lady only targeted the squirming blonde’s cheeks, not her lips, which Tiffany found pretty odd.

“Oh my God, Jessica!” smooch. “I LOVE YOU! SHE FINALLY SAID YES TO ME BECAUSE OF YOUR ADVICE!”

“What the fu – smooch – YUCK!” Jessica squirmed under the tan girl’s weight. “KWON YURI, – smack – STOP KISSING ME! YOU’RE SO DISGUSTING!”

“THANK YOU VERY MUCH!”

Initially, Tiffany had agape, thousands of wheels in her mind processing and decoding the situations and its connection with things that happened in the past days. Her mind is unstoppable and when she took a peek at her ex-boyfriend’s reaction, she saw mirth dancing around his eyes. Gasp! Could it be what I think it is?

Somehow, along the way of Tiffany being distracted with her thoughts, the commotion by the door finally halted when Jessica managed to push Yuri off her. She stood quickly and panted hard at the rather unexpected strenuous activity. The blonde fixed her hair and arranged her clothes back to its undisheveled state.

“WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOU?” Jessica screamed at the still grinning girl sitting on the floor. “ARE YOU HIGH?”

“Yes, I am.” Yuri grinned wider while mumbling ‘high in love’ under her breath.

“Why am I not surprised.” Jessica dismissed and pointed behind her. “Can’t you see I have guests?!”

Yuri peeked at the people behind Jessica. “Yo, Min! How is it with – Oh, Tiffany… Hwang? I see now why you kept on rejecting people who wants to board –,”

“SHUSH!” Jessica covered Yuri’s mouth before dragging her towards the living r

Please log in to read the full chapter