Plot Twist #6

Plot Twist
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Fany!” Sunny whispered. “Fany-ah! What are we doing?!”

Tiffany raised a finger and shushed Sunny, “Haven’t I told you that we’re spying on him?” Tiffany spoke without removing her gaze on the apartment.

“But what for?” Taeyeon whined. “I don’t like this! Its spring-time and we’re hiding behind these bushes! If you haven’t forgotten, I have allergies – uhmp!”

Tiffany placed a hand to cover Taeyeon’s blabbering mouth. “Shut it!”

Sunny was just able to sigh at her best friend’s ‘magnificent’ plan. She knew from the start that it’ll be stupid, albeit Tiffany’s quite smart and innovative, but leave it to Tiffany to be so persuasive they have no choice but to follow along her blueprint. Right now, the three of them are stationed in front of Tiffany’s former home and was on the lookout for anything fishy, as Tiffany referred to it. (“Ppany, you said he was cheating on you with another girl and he did nothing to appease you even though you were in front of them! What is the use of us spying on him? You do this kind of things when you are suspicious not when you are dumped – Oof!” a pillow was beautifully thrown on Taeyeon’s face.)

Taeyeon was about to whine some more when a white BMW parked in front of the apartment and out came a slim blonde in a cat-eye sunglasses. She was wearing the overrated destroyed jeans with plain white shirt combo, but somehow, the blonde’s authenticity gave originality something to be ashamed of. Damn…

“That’s her?” Sunny poked Tiffany.

“Wow,” Taeyeon was awed. “Now, I know…”

Tiffany glared at Taeyeon. “Know what, Kim Taeyeon?”

“Why he cheated on you.” Taeyeon answered truthfully, ignoring the signs of the awakened HellFany.

With a one last glare at Taeyeon, she focused her attention back unto the blonde. Hmp, she IS hot – now what? I’m fairly above the average as well! She watched as the blonde knocked at the door and not even a second passed, it opened; something that made Tiffany more pissed off. She recalled the late nights wherein she have forgotten to bring her key and had to wait minutes for her ex to open the door. (“What the hell?! I’m this close to breaking this door down!” Tiffany fumed. “Sorry, I was sleeping.” Minho scratched his bed-hair.)

But as quick as the door opened, it close pretty quickly as well, leaving the trio little to be seen.

“It seemed like he was waiting for her, seeing how quick the door opened – wait, Tiffany!” Sunny panicked as she saw her best friend trotting towards her ex’s apartment door. “A-Are you crazy?!”

But Tiffany just kept on advancing and Taeyeon freaked out as well. “Oi, Ppany!”

Ignoring her friends’ cries, she continue to march towards her ex’s apartment with violence in mind. Not until the two managed to catch up with her and tried to stop her from her crazy plans. Currently, there is a ‘tug-of-Tiffany’ happening, with 2 is to 1, but Tiffany still managed to defeat the two by simultaneously stepping stomping on their foot. Hard. Not to mention that Tiffany is in love with wedges and is practically in one all the time.

“Arhgh! You… !” Taeyeon cursed Tiffany, nursing her injured foot, while Sunny was down on the ground.

Please log in to read the full chapter