Getting more interesting

Why do I feel this way?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look up to see one of the Korean transfer students looking at me "you know it's not polite to stare" he says to me. I just look away "oh come on! I just wanted to have a conversation so what's our name" he ask me. "Mina" I say quietly, and he asks me to repeat myself. "Mina" me and the teacher say in unison "when class is done will you show the transfer students to there next class, and I will write you a note" I nod my head. I don't like people stairing at me, it makes me really uncomfortable. Just the start of another fascinating day in the life of Mina I say as I role my eyes. 

 

(Sugas pov)

(i see her role her eyes I don't think she likes us very much) I couldn't pay attention to the rest of the class after that because my eye always goes back to her. 

RING!!! 

The bell rings for us to go to our next class 

(Mina pov) 

I go up to the transfer guys and start talking to the one that was sitting next to the one that was talking to me introduced himself rap monster, and I make a face. 

"It's just a nickname my real name is namjoon but you call me rap monster"  he says I feel a sense of dejavu when I hear his voice. Then it clicks THIS IS THE GUY FROM THIS MORNING!!! I think to my self.

 

(Flashback) 

Getting it of my parked car I walk toward the door as I turn the corner my face comes into contact with a chest I fall to the ground and say I'm sorry that was really embarrassin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter