End

시각 (Time)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your time is up.”

“I need one more day. Just one day.”

“For what?”

“To make her happy. At least for a day”

 

.

.

.

.

 

“Sana! Let’s do something fun together!” Dahyun grip Sana’s hand firmly. Sana, who reading a book startled but she put down her book, look at Dahyun.

“What do you want to do today?” she asked.

“Anything, as long as with you. Probably, going to the amusement park?” Dahyun suggest.

“But, you can’t even ride the roller coaster.” Sana teased. Dahyun stick her tongue out and crossed her arm. Her eyes glance at the clock hanging at the wall.

‘Time is ticking.’

“I don’t mind it. I know you will make me safe.” Dahyun grin before stand up and pull Sana, eagerly. Sana just smile looking at her friend. She nodded.

“Let’s go!” Sana said. Both of them leaving their dorm and head to the amusement park. Today is quite chilly and windy. But, both of them didn’t mind it. Their hand intertwined with each other. And they feel warm inside by the presence of the other. Their journey is silent. But it’s comfortable.

Dahyun lean her head at Sana’s shoulder. And out of habit, Sana will pat Dahyun’s cheek softly and lean her head at Dahyun’s head.

“If I die tomorrow, I don’t mind it.” Dahyun mumbles. Sana look at Dahyun.

“Hey, why are you saying like that?” Sana asked. Dahyun lift her head, look at Sana and smiling widely. She shake her head.

“I just say it, because if I die tomorrow, I’d be happy to spend the last day of my life with you.” Dahyun explain before lean her head back at Sana’s shoulder. And her arm place around Sana’s waist, close their gap.

“Dahyun—“

“Ah, we almost there! I can’t wait!” Dahyun cut Sana’s words and squealing excitedly.

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you’re going to ride this, Dahyun?” Sana asked. They currently line up for the roller coaster ride. Dahyun nodded enthusiastically.

“I’m 100% sure. As long as you’re with me.” Dahyun said while pouting.

“Of course I’m with you. Where else I’m going to go.” Sana teased Dahyun. Dahyun chuckled.

“Besides, you told me you really want to ride this before but because I was too afraid, you didn’t get to ride it. So, at least now we get the chance to ride this together!” Dahyun pull Sana a few step forward as the line is moving.

“You still remember? That was months ago.” Sana said. Dahyun nodded.

“I never forget every single thing about you.” she smile brightly looking at Sana. Sana can feel her cheek heated. She look at the front. Afraid the younger girl will .

“Sana, why your cheek so red? Are you sick?” Dahyun ask, her face look so concern. Sana shake her head before cupped her cheek using her palm, hide it from Dahyun. Dahyun just smiling widely. And she look at her wristwatch.

 

12 pm.

Time is ticking.

 

Their turn is up now. They choose to sit at the back of the ride. Dahyun seems nervous so Sana held her hand tightly. Dahyun look at Sana. They buckle up their safety belt. And when the ride start moving, Dahyun immediately shut her eyes and buried her face at Sana’s neck causing the older girl to giggles. But, she enjoyed it. She enjoy this. To hold Dahyun’s hand, being this close with her.

Dahyun open her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter