Five - breakfast question?

Jealousy never wins

Turns out Yoongi forgot to set an alarm in the morning. *(-_-)*. So, he woke up by the bright sunlight shining down on him. He turned around expecting to see Jimin but he wasn't there, 'guess he didn't forgive me huh..'  Yoongi sighed. But as he was sitting up on bed ready to head to the bathroom, there was a soft twist on the doorknob.

The door opened so slowly that it seemed as though there was a rober, but of course there wasn't because the members were at home. So, instead there was a pink haired boy peeking inside.

Yoongi's heart was beating so hard that he didn't realise that Jimin had already set down a tray with breakfast in front of him. Yoongi was blushing like crazy so he decided to just pick up a bread to eat with his head hanging low.

"U-uhm good morning hy-ung.." Jimin said as he took a seat beside Yoongi.

"Good morning Ji-jiminie." Yoongi replied trying not to stutter as he turned to look at Jimin.

"Hyung why did you i-ignore me for two m-months..?" Jimin asked as he tried to blink away his tears.

"I- im sorry Jiminie.... hey don't cry i' really sorry Jimin, i- i don't know what got to me." Yoongi wiped aways Jimin's tears.

"I th-thought you'd-d le-leave me...." Jimin cried as he hug Yoongi tightly not letting go.

"I'm sorry i love you." Yoongi cooed.

"I love you too." Jimin sobbed.

-----------------

Hiiii!!!! I've finally decided to update. Just so all of you know, this is not the last chapter, the next chapter will be the ending instead and i'll try to make it a chapter of fun. I'm sorry this chapter was so short btw.

ANYWAYS! I'M ALSO GLAD THAT BTS WON BBMAs!!