010

Caught In A Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin looked at the skyscrapers which almost touched the clouds as his mind drifted along to the moments that he and Jungkook spent for the past few days. He smiled to himself , thinking about how sweet and caring Jungkook was when the latter was dealing with him, showering him with all the love he needed to heal himself. 

 

Jin didn't even notice the bus had stopped for a while until he felt himself being squeezed by the passengers that just got in. He narrowed his eyes to see the outside again only to snapped back into the reality when a loud voice beamed beside him.

 

"hyung??!" A somewhat short, handsome boy , about one or two years younger than him was standing in front of him, looking like he had one of the most surprising things happened in his life.

 

Jin was going to say that the stranger had mistaken him for someone else when the other started talking hysterically once again. 

 

"Oh, I finally found you!" The short boy talked with so much enthusiasm that Jin had a hard time grasping the words. "I was so worried! Where's taetae? He's-"

 

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Jin asked when the guy kept talking nonstop like he had just found something precious, which he had been looking for a long time.

 

The shorter male looked at Jin for a long moment, his eyes scanning Jin with so much attention that Jin almost covered his body with his hands. Jin watched the latter's enthusiasm in his eyes slowly fading away as his lips pressed into a thin line.

 

"Jin hyung?" 

 

Jin gripped his phone tightly in his hands. The image of Jungkook saying to call him if something happened flashed through his mind. 

 

"You are Jin hyung, right?" The other asked again, this time his voice merely above a whisper. 

 

Jin nodded his head slowly. He wished the boy would say or ask him anything after that but was kind of amazed when the boy turned away from him and moved his gaze toward another direction. 

 

They went on like that for like five minutes before reaching another bus stop. Jin felt awkward by just sitting there.  

 

Jin gasped aloud when the boy from earlier grabbed his hand and pulled him harshly behind the latter,  only stopping when they both made it out of the bus. To say that Jin was feeling scared now would be an understatement, to be watching the bus he was on going away while he stood their motionlessly while the shorter male bored holes out of his body.

 

"Jin hyung?" Jin looked at the boy in the eyes and tried to understand the numerous feelings that flashed through it. "Gosh what happened to you?" Jin hated to hear the latter's voice filled with bitterness. He can almost see the tears pooling in the other's eyes. "I'm Jimin. Park Jimin. Can't you remember?"

 

Jin shook his head apologetically. "I'm sorry, but I don't know you. And I shouldn't be here  like this. I'm really sorry Jimin."  He abruptly turned around to leave, his feet moving forward to the direction that was opposite of Jimin. Getting out of this situation was the only thing in his mind right now.

 

"Once there was some time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter