One-Shot

Mood: BTS Suga x reader
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was having his moment, sitting cross-legged on a park bench thinking about his idol life. His expensive head-phones were snug against his ears, playing his favorite Lil Wayne tracks as he gazed lazily at his surrounding. He thought of Rapmonster the leader and how proud he was of the boy's leadership skills; he thought of Jin the sweet and homely mother of BTS and smiled ruefully. Then, he thought of hard-working J-Hope and Jimin and that alien V, somehow V always managed to get on Suga's nerves and last but not least he thought of the golden maknae Jungkook. He was secretly proud of how much his boys had grown although he would never say it aloud. 

You literally waltzed your way into the park on your long-board with your beloved hi-fi headphones blasting Alan Walker's Faded as you move your legs on the board to the music expertly, gaining a large amount of attention and awes from others. You were oblivious to their stares. You looked like the kind of typical cool girl, with an "I'm too cool for school" attitude on your face; your fitted leather jacket over your mini grey crop top made you look as stylish as ever. The thin gold belly chain wrapped around your stomach as if showing off your marvelous waist. Unlike other girls surrounding you that were sporting skin tight jeans to show off their legs, you decided to wear a pair of baggy hip-hop black pants and black laced sneakers to finish off your outfit. Despite those baggy pants, you managed to look awesome and Suga noticed. He had been staring into space for quite a long time until a certain girl caught his eyes. It was you. The way you dressed attracted him, from those hi-fi headphones that he found so endearing when girls put it on to your baggy pants that gave you swag. Heck, even the way you moved screamed 'swag' in all direction. For the first time, you breezed past him and call it destiny but you happened to actually notice someone staring at you. You looked up and for that magical moment, or what it seemed like to Suga, you smiled at him. He was flustered. 

All thoughts flew out of his head as he stared at you. Suga encountered many pretty girls in his career but none of them screamed 'his type' like you do. He had to find a way to get to know you, but being the emotionless and lazy turtle he was; he had no clue on how to approach you. You brushed past him the second time and he gathered up his courage, wanting to tap you on the shoulder to gain your attention but instead, his coordination failed him and he ended up bashing into you on your long-board, causing both of you to fall. Suga groaned frustrated, there goes his plan to 'talk' to you. 

"Hey are you ok? I am really sorry I didn't manage to brake in time." 

You stood up, offering out a hand to him, his eyes widened at your kindness, after all, he was the one that should be apologizing for 'accidentally' getting in your way. He accepted your hand and tried to ignore the tingles that crept up his spines from the first contact. He smiled at you sheepishly, crinkling his droopy eyes in the cutest way.  

"It's ok, it's my fault anyways... so... you skate huh? That's really cool..." 

He cringed internally at his lame attempt at a conversation, why on earth did he point out something so obvious? However, you didn't pay attention to his remark, you were too busy observing the man before you. His skin was very pale for a boy, dyed mint green hair and that extremely familiar face... You remembered.

"Oh. You are Suga from BTS aren't you? No wonder you seemed so familiar, I was sure I've seen you before, I listened to some of your stuff and they are quite good."

You smiled at him earnestly, you were never a huge fan of k-pop and mostly listened to U.S music however, BTS songs contained meaningful lyrics and the beats and melody made you fall in love with them. Suga was surprised and pleased that you liked his music. He was also surprised that you weren't one of those screaming fan girls when you finally realized who he was. So from that, genuine convers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter