I Do......

Busan

It was a peaceful July morning in Busan, the sun was beaming, birds were chirping, and the wind was so subtle it barely blew Jimin's hair out of place. Jimin stood there observing all of his wedding plans unfold into a beautiful scenery. There was a white rose covered arch where they would stand to exchange their vows. White cloths were placed over the guest's chairs with white bows on the back of them. A white satin cloth ran down the aisle way where Jimin would walk down. White marble stands with bouquets of white roses on them lined both sides of the aisle. And white rose petals were scattered around the ground. Jimin chose to have everything white because it was pure and clean. He felt that it gave the wedding the elegant feel that he wanted and Jungkook was happy to give him whatever he wanted. Everything was perfectly in place, except one thing was still missing, Jungkook. Jimin sighed as the minutes continued to pass, Jungkook was supposed to arrive a half hour ago and Jimin has heard nothing from him, or Namjoon, or even Hoseok. The two hyungs had taken Jungkook out the night before for a small bachelors party back in Seoul.

 

"Hyung?" Jimin turned around to see Taehyung standing behind him. "He's late." Taehyung looked up at him with concerned eyes.

 

"I know." Jimin placed a hand on the youngers shoulder and gave a calming smile, which had the younger baffled. "He will be here, I trust him." With one more smile, Jimin turned around and walked through the park, taking a closer look and making sure everything was in order for their big day.

 

Meanwhile, Jungkook, Namjoon, and Hoseok were rushing through airport traffic to get their luggage. The airport was swamped with people and the three boys were wearing baseball caps and face masks so no one would recognize them. Even though it had been a year since the group disbanded they still get stopped all the time for pictures and autographs.

 

"The wedding starts in thirty minutes." Namjoon frantically told the others as he looked down at his watch.

 

"I know hyung." Jungkook sighed while rushing through crowds of people. "We can make it, I know we can." Jungkook walked faster, almost running as they closed in on the baggage claim.

 

"Jungkook it takes thirty minutes to get there and we haven't even gotten our luggage yet," Hoseok replied, jogging to keep up with the younger. "And we can't call Jimin, all our phones are dead," Hoseok added when he finally caught up to the younger.

 

"Hoseok I know but we have to try. This is mine and Jimin's wedding day and I'm not going to screw it up for him." Jungkook didn't stop until they reached the baggage claim and thanked god when he saw their luggage coming down the conveyer belt.

 

Once the three boys grabbed their luggage they made their way towards the exit where a driver was waiting patiently for them. They threw their bags into the trunk and quickly piled into the car only to be met by a massive sea of cars in front of them. The youngest sighed, throwing his head back on the seat and covered his face with both hands.

 

Meanwhile, at the wedding location, Jimin was almost in tears as time continued to pass and the wedding was supposed to start almost an hour ago.
 

"Yoongi hyung I don't know what to do." Jimin sighed, resting his head on the olders shoulder. "He's over an hour late and I can't get ahold of any of them. Maybe he changed his mind, maybe I should just call the whole thing off." Jimin let a few stray tears fall down his cheeks.

 

"Hey look at me." Yoongi turned to look at him. "Jungkook is madly in love with you, he would never change his mind. He would never hurt you like that because you are  his world Jimin." Yoongi took his thumbs and wiped away the few tears that were running down the youngers cheeks. "Now no more crying you're going to ruin your makeup." Jimin let a small smile form on his lips as he looked at the older.

 

"Thanks, Yoongi hyung, you've really become such a caring person over the years." Jimin smiled, nudging his shoulder against the olders. "You know I think you've changed the most since debut. You were always such a hardass that rarely smiled, and only got out of bed for scheduling." Jimin let out a soft giggle while covering his mouth with his hand.

 

"Yeah, I know. You boys really made me into a softie, especially Hoseokie." Yoongi joined in his laughter. "I never got to tell you but we actually started dating recently." The older smiled proudly.

 

"No way really?" Jimin got a little over excited and started bouncing up and down in his seat. "I'm so happy you found someone that made you happy, and finally admitting that you've had a thing for Hoseok. You know we all already saw this coming." The younger laughed as he patted his hyung on the shoulder for support.

 

"Oh hush it. I was just in denial." Yoongi gently pushed the younger's shoulder, making him tip over to the side. "Now we need to fix your makeup." The older led Jimin to the car and grabbed his makeup bag and started reapplying his eyeliner and eye shadow. 

 

"Guys, guys, guys!" Taehyung ran up to the two practically screaming. Both boys looked over at the youngest with puzzled expressions. "They made it, they are here. They are just inside getting ready." Taehyung proceeded to jump up and down like a child whose parents told him they were taking him to a toy store. 

 

"Hyung I don't think I'm ready." Jimin quickly turned towards Yoongi and looked at the older with wide blown out eyes. 

 

"Jiminnie are you insane? Of course, you're ready." Yoongi then patted the younger on the back and put the makeup away. "And your makeup is fixed. You look beautiful Jimin and Jungkook is going to be so shook." The older let out a laugh which made the two younger boys laugh as well. 

 

Just as the three boys were finishing their laugh Hoseok approached the boys, fully dressed and ready to go. "Hey babe." Hoseok smiled and walked over to yoongi, who gave the younger a quick kiss on the cheek. "Jungkook is just about ready, he's just touching up his makeup so you may want to get into position Jimin." With his words the younger nodded nervously and stood behind a giant shrub at the end of the aisle so no one could see him.

 

Soon Jungkook came out and stood right under the white rose covered arch. He was wearing an all white tux with a white rose in his jacket pocket. Jimin was as well wearing an all white tux but had a white rose tucked behind his ear. Jungkook took a deep breath as the music started playing and Jimin walked down the aisle. Tears instantly flooded the younger's eyes as he watched Jimin walk towards him. Jimin carried a bouquet of white roses with one red rose right in the center to symbolize their love. In that moment Jungkook swore that the only thing he could see was Jimin, it was like they were the only two there. 

 

Jimin made it up to the arch and stood to face Jungkook and saw the tears escape from the younger's eyes. Jimin let a smile form on his lips as he reached up to brush Jungkook's tears away. 

 

"I'm so sorry Jiminnie, I won't make excuses. I was late and I can't do anything about that now but I am truly sorry." A few more tears fall down the younger's cheeks and Jimin caringly wipes them away. 

 

"Jungkookie it's okay. You're here now and that's all that matters. Now, will you please marry me?" The older let out a small giggle as the younger nodded his head frantically. 

 

"Are we ready?" Namjoon looked at both boys, coincidently he was licensed to perform the ceremony. The two boys look at the older and eagerly nodded with giant smiles plastered across their faces. "Alright then, I understand you two wrote your own vows?" Namjoon looked at Jungkook and then Jimin, again receiving eager nods. "Jungkook why don't you go first." Namjoon smiled to the youngest as the boy reached into his jacket pocket to find the vows he had written down.

 

"," Jungkook checked every pocket he had but the vows were nowhere to be found. "I can't find them. Jiminnie I'm so sorry I'm really screwing this up." Jungkook looked into his fiance's eyes but only saw happiness in them.

 

"Jungkookie it's okay, just look at me and say whatever comes to mind." Jimin gave the younger a soft smile and took one of Jungkook's hands in his own.

 

Jungkook took a slow deep breath and look Jimin in the eyes and smiled back. "Jiminnie hyung I love you, and I always have. Even when I use to push you away or deny you all I really wanted was to hold you and love you, but I was fifteen and too stupid and scared to admit it. I've loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you, your soft features, beautiful smile, and soft eyes had me hooked from day one. Once I really got to know you the feelings just kept growing, you cared for me more than anyone else. When I was sad you did whatever you could to make me smile, when I was struggling you did whatever you had to in order to help me. You stole my heart and in the process of time my heart found a home with you. I say I'm the luckiest guy in the world not because I'm marrying Park Jimin, but because I get to marry my best friend, someone that I truly love that loves me back, and someone that I know would never hurt me. I love you Park Jimin." Tears were falling from both boys eyes, as well as half of the guests that were there. Jungkook brought Jimin's hand up and gently placed a kiss on the back of his hand and then wiped his tears away.

 

"Jimin are you ready to do your vows?" Namjoon looked to the boy who took a deep breath before nodding his head.

 

Jimin did as Jungkook did and looked into the younger's eyes and started speaking without any pre written vows in front of him. "My sweet Jungkookie..." Jimin took a quick pause to recollect himself. "There are so many things that I could say about how much I love you, and how much you mean to me, but what I really want to say is that I'm so proud of you. I see growth in you every day and every time you get stronger emotional our relationship gets stronger. Knowing you from when you were fifteen until now you have grown and changed so much, and it's all for the better. I love you for exactly who you are and I never want you to think otherwise. In my eyes you are perfect and I honestly still cannot believe that I am marrying you today, and I wouldn't have it any other way. You are my best friend, my true love, and my soulmate. I will love you forever no matter what may happen I will only ever love you. I love you Jeon Jungkook." At this point both boys and all of the guests had tears running down their cheeks. 

 

Namjoon sniffled a little and wiped the tears from his eyes before speaking again. "Now if anyone had any reason these two should not be wed, honestly just sit down and shut the up because these two were ing made for each other." The two boys and the guests all laughed at Namjoon's words but soon fell silent again. "Jimin do you take Jungkook, to have and to hold, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, till death do you part" 

 

Jimin looked up into Jungkook's eyes and smiled as more tears streamed down. "I do"

 

"And Jungkook..." Namjoon took a pause not wanting to put in the effort to say everything again. "Same thing for you." Again the boys and guests were all laughing.

 

Jungkook nodded while laughing. "Of course I do."

 

"Yeah, no surprise there. So anyway I now pronounce you Husband and Husband, Jungkook do what you do all the time and kiss Jimin." The two boys looked at each other and tried to calm down their giggling.

 

Jungkook took a step closer to Jimin and wrapped his arms around the older's waist and pulled him close, making Jimin's back arch a little. The boys stared into each other's eyes for a moment before Jungkook leaned down and passionately connected their lips in a kiss that meant so much more than any kiss they will ever share. The crowd all cheered as soon as the couple's lips met and it made the moment so much more memorable. From this moment on the two boys were bonded for life and they couldn't be happier.