Fin

Busan

It had been 13 years since the seven boys were debuted as BTS, and 11 years since Jungkook had admitted to being in love with Jimin, 6 months after his confession they began dating. Of course their relationship was kept secret from everyone including their band mates, but that didn't last long after one night the two lovers got too heated and Jimin was a little too loud, with his screams of daddy, they had only been dating for three months at the time. All of the members were accepting to the two dating, and honestly weren't surprised at all, the two boys had been acting differently towards each other and the group knew it was bound to happen, but of course when Namjoon brought up the whole them being too loud incident it was awkward. Their manager ended up finding out when he had walked into their dorm, unannounced, and caught the two making out on the couch, they had been dating for 2 years at that time. Sure the manager was shocked to walk in and see Jimin slotted in Jungkook's lap, grinding down on his and lips glued together, Jimin didn't jump off figuring it was just one of the other members coming home until their manager voiced a very loud, "what the hell?". Of course this led to a very uncomfortable conversation, more like lecture, in the managers office but the boy's were allowed to continue dating as long as they followed the rules. 1) The boys must continue to preform skinship with the other members, in order to not be obvious, 2) Nothing too intimate or domestic when out in public, and 3) keeping a distant space and not always being right on top of each other. For Jungkook the third rule was the hardest, he always felt like he needed to be right beside or behind Jimin, feeling his warmth and comfort, holding onto him and never letting the older go for fear of losing him.

 

 Jimin easily played by the rules which made Jungkook jealous, like really jealous, and fans began to notice his actions whenever Jimin got too touchy feely with the other members. Including poking his tongue to the inside of his cheek, giving harsh glares to Jimin and who ever he was touching, and even physical separating the two and standing in between them. And Jimin will admit that sometimes he would do it on purpose just so later that night, when they were in their room alone, Jungkook's dominate side would come out and "punish" the older. But of course once the fans started noticing too much they got pulled into their managers office again. Being reminded of the rules for probably the hundredth time, the manager was beginning to give up, he understood that they were two young boys in love but they needed to be careful and they just weren't getting it. They really were lucky most managers would have put a stop to everything as soon as they found out, maybe even ended their careers, but all their manager asked for was that they be careful and not be obvious, it really shouldn't have been so hard, but when Jungkook was around the older he couldn't stop himself, something about Jimin just made the younger crave him, wanting his hands on him at all times.

 

After BTS had been together for 13 years the company decided to disband the group, letting the boy's go off and live their own lives. Yoongi decided to continue with his Agust D work and become a producer for the company. Hoseok decided to become a choreographer for the company, continuing to work closely with Yoongi. Hoseok and Yoongi also decided to move in together, neither one of them wanted to live alone and they figured since they would be working together it made more sense. Namjoon and Seokjin decided to move in together, they had been dating for a few years now, having the same rules from the manager as the other couple but they actually followed them, and adopting a child. Seokjin always wanted a child and after being the Mom of their group for so long he knew he was ready, Namjoon was happy to oblige to his lovers wishes. Taehyung decided to give up music and focus more on an acting career, he wanted to star in his own kdrama and maybe do a few movies after falling in love with acting when he starred in Hwarang. As for Jungkook and Jimin they hadn't actually discussed what they were going to do, they had been together for 10 and a half years, always having to keep it secret was hard but they were finally able to be a real couple. Jungkook wanted to continue his music career, being an idol since he was 15 the younger realized that it was all he really knew how to do. On the other hand Jimin wanted to go back home to Busan, living a normal life together with Jungkook, and maybe adopt a kitten. They've had a couple arguments about their different future paths, and Jimin was now terrified that the younger was going to leave him and continue his music career. They never let the arguments go too far but Jimin still feared he was going to lose the younger.

 

Big Hit decided that the boys would do a six month farewell tour to thank the fans for their many years of support, and it was now the last day of the tour, the boys very last performance together as BTS. The seven boys were getting their hair and makeup done for their last concert of their farewell tour, Hoseok and Jimin had to get their makeup touched up from crying too much but they couldn't help it. They all lived together and did everything together for the past 13 years and after tonight they would only be in their dorm for two more nights. Jungkook and Yoongi tried to do whatever they could to make the two boys laugh, including making complete fools of themselves, but when you all live together for so long you get use to the craziness. They succeeded in cheering the boys up but none of the seven boys would be completely okay, they all knew by the end of the night the tears would be pouring out. They all tried joking around to get each other's minds off of what tonight meant, but the thought stayed settled in the back of their minds, 'this is it. After today we are no more.' No more always being together. No more dance practices. No more comebacks. No more learning new songs and choreography. No more recording new tracks and finishing albums. No more fans chanting their names. No more awards for their hard work and dedication. No more army bombs and BTS merch. And in two nights no more living together in the dorms.

 

Jungkook sat down on the couch with Jimin sitting in his lap, the younger wrapped his arms around the older and buried his face in the crook of Jimin's neck, trying very hard to keep the tears at bay, he knew these boys since he was 15 and couldn't imagine waking up in the morning to silence, no loud bickering or laughter, depending on the day, no waiting to get in the bathroom, no one barging into his room, no more them. Jungkook was taking the disbandment the hardest, but he didn't let it show, putting up a front and holding back his tears, he felt like he had to be strong for the other members especially Jimin. They were now just waiting on Taehyung and Yoongi to finish getting ready, Taehyung was the worst one to settle down, he would go from sad and crying to hyper and happy like he was bipolar. Yoongi on the other hand was just too lazy to get up until he absolutely had to, in 13 years nothing changed with him. 

 

Once all seven boys were ready the emotions really started hitting hard, as they walked to take their positions underneath the stage each boy was choking back tears. But they knew they had to give it their all, the disbandment was really hard for the fans to accept so they knew this last concert had to be the best they've ever had. Many fans put up a protest, including writing letters to big hit, creating petitions and getting hundreds of thousands of signatures, and even camping outside of the company building to hound the workers about keeping BTS together. But what most fans didn't understand was in a way the boys wanted this, they knew that some day their disbandment was going to come and it wasn't like they would never see each other again, no matter what it was going to be hard and sad but they also wanted to move on and live their own lives. At least they were lucky enough to have their group for as long as they did. 

 

"I just wanna say two things." Namjoon began speaking as the boys settled into their spots, waiting for the platform to raise to the stage. The six other boys whined in protest, Namjoon wasn't allowed to speak all day because he was too inspirational and the boy's knew he would say something to make them bust out in tears. "Just listen." Namjoon protested and the other six silenced their whining. "We have to make this the best show ever, for the fans and ourselves. And thank you for making this the best 13 years of my life, I love you guys." The six other boys dog piled on their leader for his words, which helped hold back the tears because now they were all full of laughter. 

 

The seven boys resumed their positions, after catching their breath from the unexpected laughter, and the platform began to rise. The boys preformed all of their title tracks and biggest hits, the arena was packed and filled with energy from the fans chanting their names and singing along with them. They went through each era but saved one certain song for the end, No More Dream, the boy's wanted to end it where it all began. They hadn't even made it half way through the song and all seven boys were in tears, Yoongi Jungkook and Namjoon were in a full bow on the stage ground, tears streaming down their faces and they couldn't stop it, as Hoseok Jimin and Seokjin crouched above them rubbing circles into their backs. Ending this period of their lives was much harder then they had expected it to be. 

 

Once the song was over the three boys finally raised off the the group, eyes puffy and red and tear tracks stained their cheeks. "We want to thank you all for an amazing 13 years. We couldn't have accomplished anything without the help of our fans. Being in a group with these six men have taught me a lot of things, like the meaning of a second family, and caring for others before myself. This disbandment is not the end for us, but a new beginning, a life that we can completely control, and we will continue to be a family. Nothing can keep us away from each other and who knows maybe we'll get together and give you guys some random videos, updating you on our lives. We appreciate the love and support you have given us and we thank you. This disbandment is as hard on us as it is on all of you, not hearing from our fans will be the biggest loss from this. Please continue to fly with your beautiful wings like we will. We love you." With Namjoon's words the seven boys could no long control their crying, and what started as silent streams turned into loud sobbing. 

 

Just as the fans and the six other boys thought the concert was over Jungkook stepped forward, holding his index finger to his lips, he was very happy that no one could tell he was trembling, the poor boy's nerves were going nuts. The jumbo tron zoomed in on his face and the entire arena fell silent, not a single noise was heard, Jungkook was a little shocked at how well that worked. "Can I please ask you all to stay silent for a moment?" For that Jungkook got a loud yes from the entire crowd, before it turned to a dead silence again. "Now I have something that I need to say and I couldn't think of a better place then right here with our fans and my band members." As Jungkook spoke he walked over to Jimin and grabbed his hand, leading him to the front of the stage. Everyone was confused, especially Jimin, no one had any clue what was about to happen. Jungkook quickly shoved his hands in his pockets before speaking again. "Now I know you will all be tempted to scream or say something, but please for me, your golden Maknae, stay silent." Jungkook waited for the loud yes again from the crowd before speaking again. "Jimin you are my best friend and you mean everything to me. I honestly don't think I would have made it this far or this long without you by my side, helping me. Ten and a half years ago I asked you to be my secret boyfriend and you said yes, making me the happiest person alive. Honestly I'm surprised we were able to keep it a secret for so long, and that we managed to stay together for so long, I thought for sure I was going to screw this up, but man am I glad I didn't. Jimin you are my everything," with those words Jungkook shifted his hands out of his pockets and gave Jimin a bright smile. The younger knelt down before the older taking his small right hand into his larger one and bringing a red velvet box into view. "Jiminnie will you continue to make me the happiest person alive and marry me?" Jimin had his left hand covering his mouth as even more tears escaped his eyes. From the other five boys wearing their mics you could hear each one of them gasp, and Yoongi clearly mutter, "it's about damn time." 

 

The crowd began screaming out and Jungkook placed his finger over his lips again, instantly bringing the silence back. "Jungkookie do you mean it? You really want to marry me?" Jungkook only nodded, even though they had been together for so long Jimin still couldn't believe the younger wanted him, it was from his lack of self confidence getting the better of him. "Jungkookie yes of course I'll marry you." Jimin squealed out as Jungkook slipped the diamond ring over his finger, and quickly stood to pull the shorter into his arms. The crowd began cheering as Jungkook placed a hand under Jimin's chin, tilting his head slightly upward, and planting a kiss on his lips like it was the first time their lips ever met. After pulling away from the kiss the boys kept their eyes on each other's, still having their mics on for everyone to hear Jungkook spoke. 

 

"Jimin?"

 

"Yes Kookie?"

 

"Let's go back to Busan."