we meet again

saranghae { love }

tmrw morning ....................at lee company ............

 

xiumin arrived and all the worker greet and bows their vice president .......

xiumin walk and smile until his arrived at his room ...............

xiumin inside and sit on his chair , then his personal assistant knock the door and read his schdule for the day ... 

jeannie : vice president , today on 12 noon you have lunch appointment with ceo park from park corporation . and after that on 4 pm you have a meeting on 15th floor . that`s all for today .. anything else ? 

xiumin just noded and he said thank you .. 

then jeannie get out from xiumin room ...

 

meanwhile at park company ..................

chanyeol inside his room .. and ask her p.a to call manager inside his room ....

then manager inside chanyeol room ...

manager : yes, ceo park ..are you looking for me ? 

chanyeol : have you look at her background ? 

manager :  yes . ceo .... let me read it for you ...

               name : park chorong

               she`s graduated from korean university

               she is the only daughter from park institute .

chanyeol : park institute ? what is that ? a school ?

manager : yes park institute , her parent are 2nd rank of chaebol ... park institute is , you know that give scholarship to any student that want to continue their studies . like give scholarship to those people who in need ..

chanyeol : oohhh... but why park chorong working here instead of continue their parent institute ? furthermore , she is the only child that will continue her parent business ..

manager : yes . she is the only daughter . but right now park institute ceo is her brother .. kim sungkyu .. 

chanyeol : wait wait . you said she is the only daughter . so , who is this sungkyu ? even their surname is different .

manager : yes . the truth is chorong is mr.park only daughter ..but , kim sungkyu is mr.park adopted son. and they didnt change kim sungkyu surname ..so, in their register tree family only has park chorong as the only daughter of mr. park ...

chanyeol noded and said continue ...

manager : park chorong start working her ard 3 years ago .. when she first work here , i mean like she`s not the park chorong that  i know 3 years ago ..

chanyeol become interested in hearing about chorong ...

manager : she`s always a cute and very cheerful until .... then manager make a sad face ....

chanyeol :  yah ....d,o yah ..........hurry up tell me !!

d.o manager : until her ..... husband ...... died .

chanyeol is shocked .  when ? 

d.o : actually i know her husband , lee changsub . i know changsub because of we  intern together at other company ...when i first meet  changsub , hes really an amazing man and a loving husband .... i meet changsub when his still single ... 

chanyeol : did changsub die from accident ? 

d.o : no. he die from his ilness.. i still remember clearly his face , chorong crying .. 

chanyeol : it must be hurt .. seeing someone dying infront of you ... while his eyes being teary ...

d.o : chanyeol ah . are you okay ? 

chanyeol : im okay , d.o .. continue please ,

d.o : actually , when changsub and chorong still dating , changsb already know about his ilness , but he really love chorong and really want to be with chorong until the last breath he has .. but , im really sympathy towards chorong because she`s hurting after changsub leaving her ....

chanyeol : why changsub didnt tell her ? or why he didnt find a cure ?

d.o : he`s scared that chorong will leave him .. and he did find the cure , but i think it`s too late ...

chanyeol : its soo sad ... thats why when  im asking chorong about her status , she`s making a sad  face ...

d.o : but , let me tell you something , during school time , park chorong is really popular ... she has everything ...she`s perfect ... theres a lot of guy wanna to date her . but she`s the type that faithful ... even now you can look , it`s been 2 years changsub left her . but , she still wearing her wedding ring .. and changsub ring she`s wearing using a necklace ...

chanyeol just hear what d.o said .....

d.o : aaahh.. so , today you have a meeting with lee company right ? 

chanyeol : yup. with chorong ..

d.o : lee company right ? 

chanyeol : yes ..  what is his name ,, aah .. kimminseok vice president ..

d.o : kimminseok ?? are you kidding me ? 

chanyeol : whats wrong ? 

 

to be continue ................................................................coming next part 2 ..............................

 

next preview : kim minseok meet with chanyeol and chorong . what will happen ? 

stay tuned .........