Romeo & Juliette

Crazy love

MINHO POV:

That Name….It sounds like one I heard somewhere……but I don’t know where??

After the party we I went to Key, Jonghyun and Onew and Taemin were by my side.

Minho: Key I have a question….do you know where I heard the Name Krystal??

Key: Yeah this name sounds so familiar to me….

Oh man I don’t know where, but now I’m sure I heard it somewhere.

Onew: Hey I want to go to f(x) we could make friend with them…

So we went to the five girls. At first I was really quiet but I want to know where I have heard the name Krystal before.

Minho: Krystal can you tell me where I heard you name before?

Krystal: Yah…do you don’t remember?

Minho: What do you mean?

Krystal: I was Juliette in your music video!

Yhaha naneun babo >.< now I can remember I liked her already there…

Minho: naneun babo sorry I really don’t remember…

She came to me and hugged me and said…

Krystal: It doesn’t matter you know it now ;)

Oh my gosh what happened to me I feel so…so strange…I feel so that I know her ever and we ever together…

TAEMIN POV:

I saw how Krystal and Minho embrace and also Minhos expression. He looked like a child that found her mum after one year.

Taemin: Hyung?...are you ok?

I asked after Krystal release him.

Minho: Yy..yeah..

Just I wanted to ask Minho something; someone grabbed me at the wrist and pulled me away. When I turned round I saw Key and Sulli in front of me.

Taemin: Yahh…what’s that…why you pulled me a…

Key put his hand in front of my mouth so I can’t speak

Sulli: Hey Taemin you saw what happened with Minho and Krystal do you know why..?

I shocked my head…

Sulli: Krystal told me about Minho…she said to me that she likes him since she played Juliette…and she also told me that she missed him..

I was confused and didn’t know what to do.

Key: YAH babo…don’t you understand??....she likes him and you also saw how Minho looked at her….that means I think he likes her too….

Now I understood the expression of Minho…..but when Sulli stand in front of me I can’t think clear but hyung may not notice it…I have to try to think clear… Key put his hand away and said.

Key: So thank you Sulli…we have to talk another time with the other members to….

Sulli: No problem I just want the best for Krystal and I think you can help her and Minho J

When she said that she walked away and Key looked at me with this look that means “I know that aou like her keke”

Key: Look at me Taemin….I know that you like Sulli but you don’t be nerves I didn’t told her and I will never do that….but now we have to help Krystal and Minho to get closer kekeke….

Ouh damn what happened to me I didn’t know anything about Sulli but I feel attracted to her…

Key: YHA Taemin listen to me…Sulli and I have identified that we will meet her tomorrow with Jonghyun and Key and also Victoria and Luna….Amber will go with Krystal and Minho in the city…

Taemin: Ok I got it…

After that we went back home…

MINHO POV:

Now it’s 4am and I’m still not asleep…the other are all asleep so I went downstairs and sat into my armchair looking at the street…nothing…no car and no pedestrian passed by. Everyone is sleeping and I…I can’t it can’t be I don’t hear this name just by the video cast for Juliette I have heard it before but I don’t know wh..e….r…