Who are these girls??

Crazy love

TAEMIN POV:

Get up!!!

The SHINee members were already asleep. The first who stand up was Minho.

Manager: Get up!! All of you must be ready in ten minutes!!

The manager wasn’t in a good mood and he quickly went back downstairs.

Key: He wouldn’t have to wake us up so hard!

Jonghyun: Yes, he would be nicer to us.

I also got up and saw that I was against the last of us who get up. The others still were sitting on their beds and talked. I saw that the manager got upstairs and so I fast stand up and put my clothes on.

Manager: Ok good all of you are awake…come downstairs and get breakfast. After that I await you in the Recording studio.

So we also went downstairs and took a seat in the dining room. Oh man I don’t want to go to work if the manager is not in a good mood, I said to myself.

Onew: Luckily we don’t spend much time in the Recording studio and more in the dance studio, so we don’t be too long with the annoying manager.

We all laughed and I thought that Onew had read my thoughts so after we finished eating we got outside and there was a car standing, which us brought to the studios. We got off the car and went into the building but on the way there were five good looking girls we never sand we all are surprised what they do in the studios.

Taemin: Hyungs, did you see that girls? I never saw them before do you know what they want here?

Other members:  We also don’t know that girls!?

I could not avert the view from one of the girls and forgot to go on.

Key: Teamin! Come on or do you want that the manager will be angry?

I stopped looking at the girl and went in with my hyuns, we just went through the door and I saq the manager standing in front of us with an unfriendly view.

KEY POV:

Oh no the manager don’t look friendly what he should say?

Manager: Good morning boys, I just come to say that you aren’t in the studio five today because there will be a recording from a new Girl group, so you guys are in studio seven.

I thought that he will abuse us….it makes me scary how friendly he said that but I can’t think about that, I have to work, so we all went to the studio seven. As we passed on by the studio five I took a look at our maknae and it was how I though. Taemin still looked in the studio and don’t move on, but he didn’t be the only one I looked at Minho and he also looked in the studio. It seemed as if they resist tied of the girls inside there.

Key: Minho….Taemin….move on…doesn’t waste our time!

MINHO POV:

I can’t understand…why I stopped in front of this studio…who was this girl that I could stop to look at?? I really want to know who these girls are…