Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

 

Siwon, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and their respective managers were heading to the airport to catch their flight back to Korea after a long filming of a commercial in the Philippines. 

While waiting for departure, Siwon felt a vibration from his pocket. He opened and he read the message from her. 

"Hey oppa! How's your filming? Don't forget my souvenirs. ;)" Siwon chuckled at her message.

Siwon thought before he replies to her message. "Aish this girl! She knows that we only spent a day here. How come I can buy her souvenirs?"  

"Hey Soo! How come I can buy the things you want when you knew we only spent a day here? Haha! Anyways, it was great! Elfs here were awesome! They actually followed us everywhere we go." Siwon replied. 

Sooyoung got his message and replied back. "Hehe. I was only kidding oppa. Oh really?! That's great. Elfs really loves you but no one can beat my love for you, YOU know that. ;) Have a safe trip! I love you. :*" Siwon smiled as he read her message that can make his face ripped into two.

He put his phone back to his pocket only to find Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun smiling at him. Siwon looked at them and said "What?”

"Oh nothing. You just look like a five year old kid given a chocolate bar."Eunhyuk said. 

Kyuhyun smirked, "Our hyung is deeply in love.” By his comment he received a punched on the shoulder. Eunhyuk laughed at them. 

Before he could say anything, they heard the attendant said "Flight 7B3 to Seoul, South Korea please proceed to gate S13 for boarding.     

"Yah Siwon hyung let's go! You don't want your Sooyoungie to wait a long time, right." Eunhyuk teased then Kyuhyun nodded in agreement. "Haha very funny.” Siwon made poker face but deep inside he is excited to her again and he suddenly thought he could surprise her.

Meanwhile...

Sooyoung was lying in her bed with her phone as she look at the photo gallery and saw their selca together right after the performance in SBS Gayo Daejun and reminisce what happened when they were dancing. She giggled and she just can't wait to see him tomorrow.


----


It was 4 in the morning when they arrived at Incheon airport. Siwon talked to his manager that he was going somewhere and don't wait for him. His manager asked the two left members, "Where is he going?" the two just shrugs and smile.  
Siwon found himself in front of the SNSD dorm. He knocked many times before Taeyeon opened the door and shocked to see Siwon in front her.

"What the heck? Oppa! Why so early?" Taeyeon asked. Good thing she was already awake.

"You’re seriously asking me that?" Siwon laughed and gave her a look. "Ah! Haha! Right. Come in and oh oppa she's still sleeping."  Siwon thanked her but before he could pass her, he asked. "Is Jessica with her?" Taeyeon shook head her from side to side.

      
----

 

Siwon opened the door slowly, scared that he might wake her up. He squeezed himself between the gaps to get into the room, knocking his head on the door along the way. He groaned as he rubbed his forehead. He slowly walked to the bedside. She was only wearing an oversized t-shirt that hung off one shoulder, exposing her long perfect legs that he worships every day. Siwon couldn't help but be mesmerize and chuckle at the sight caused even in her sleep she is still gorgeous as ever, even was slightly opened and she curled like a shrimp because of the cold weather he doesn't care. 

He picked up the blanket on the floor before settling himself beside her. He wrapped his muscled arms around her waist as left butterfly kisses on her bare shoulder up to her neck. She stirred a bit but didn't wake up. Siwon turned her around to face him. He kissed her forehead, her nose and finally her lips. He opened his mouth and trying to open the seam of her lips and kissed her lovingly that cause Sooyoung to wake up. 

She was about to scream when she heard him said "Surprise." and she was 100 percent sure the she know that voice. She quickly wrapped her arms around him. "You're here." she said. "Yeah, missed me?" he murmured against her neck as she giggled. "Very much and welcome back." He laughed at her remark and let go. 

He made smooch kisses; Sooyoung groaned and said "No." Siwon whined like a lost puppy and she can imagine his cute pout. And of course she can't resist that face of his and she made her decision. "Just one peck and we'll sleep okay?" she asked. "Mmmmm, okay." he replied but she failed to notice his smirk because it's still kinda dark. He quickly captured her lips put her on top of him, he kissed her passionately. He wrapped his arms around her waist so she couldn't escape from his grip. She giggled before biting his lip and pulled away. She pinches his nose real hard and kissed it. "You’re bad." she said. Siwon rubbed his nose and let out a laugh. "Hah! That's why you love me right?" she just scoffed at him. 

She rolled herself beside him. "Yah! Enough. Now sleep! You had a long day but change your clothes first." Sooyoung demand. "But I did not bring my lugga-- Before he could finish his sentence an idea popped in his head. He smirked and quickly got up and removed his shirt.

Sooyoung was shocked by his actions. "Yah! Oppa! What are you doing?!" Sooyoung asked in panicky voice almost screaming as she closed her eyes. Siwon stared at her in disbelief, as if she didn't see his chocolate abs before.

"I don't have spares so maybe this is was a good idea. I don't want to sleep beside you wearing dirty clothes and you don't expect me to wear yours right?  Tsk tsk!  My baby is getting naughty." Siwon . "Hmph! Yeah. Whatever." she said as she rolled her eyes but she was sure that her cheeks were blushing furiously.

He flopped down; he closed his eyes and pretends that he is snoring. Sooyoung smiled at his cuteness. Siwon just smiled and pulled her beside him as she intertwined her fingers with his. He kissed her forehead and said "Sweet dreams babe. We have a long day ahead. I love you." as he hugged her tighter. "I love you too." she mumble against his bare chest.   

----

A/N: Sorry for the crappy ending. Hehe! Comment your opinions. ^^ It will be highly appreciated. Thank you! And oh I will write more If I have time. :)