without yoo

Without Yoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

everyone thinks about different things.

mina is part of that everyone 
jeongyeon is too.

----

mina walks with the rain; as if the bad weather was being her friend. atleast the rain had accompanied her. not until it faded away and stopped. oh, mina thought, it was actually better to hear the sound of falling raindrops and her shoes stepping on puddles than absolute silence. because absolute silence is what she remembers as her worst enemy.
//

'why' was on jeongyeon's mind. 'what if' was on jeongyeon's mind. mina was on jeongyeon's mind. jeongyeon is currently sipping on her favorite coffee that used to be sweet, but now tasting bitter. as if it was incomplete with something, or someone, missing. an empty cup. she stares at an empty cup that was once filled with bittersweet coffee. she glances to her right, a mirror, and right back at her, stares two eyes looking empty, that was once filled with love.
//

absolute silence. the one thing they had come to hate until now. for them, it is complete chaos, because they are letting their minds roam freely, with no real destination. just like what their relationship came to be. they were lost, and they knew it. until, they had something to talk about. talk isn't the right word, argue is more fitting. they argued about how they were both drifting apart, unaware of each other's hands slipping away from the other. until mina just broke down. it was over, just like that.

//

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter